G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

80 in a 40 zone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My previous post was written while Billy was writing his response. So while I stand behind it, I must say, Billy "...lick my b___s." is not a good thing to write. It's offensive to read.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by ComptechRSX
Hey you people are talking to this kid like hes your child. Persoanlly i think that you are being quite rude. He simply came here being a fellow g owner with a problem and asked for advice. He obviosuly leanred his lesson and has enough things to deal with, non the less i dont think that a whole car club should turn the back aganist him. Over at Clubrsx this would be differnt. You guys are to mean and to conseritive. What do you think just because hes 18 he is the only one whos ever had a high speed traffic ticket. I know several people who im very close to who have by far made this incident look like nothing. Speeding doesent just go away with some people. I for one know two people both in the 50's who can drive the doors their cars. So dont tell me its only cause hes 18, cause thats crap, i cant start to tell you how many older people frive fast and reckless.
You need to learn some grammer and spelling before you bark off at people. Then they may take you more seriously.

Last edited by CLS2G35; 02-02-2005 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Damm, you old folk give so much **** to that young guy…He is only 18 give him a break! I bet most of you were like that when your 18. And even some of you old folks must have street race experience or even just having a heavy right foot while driving. I can understand what he did is not right, but what’s the point of moding his car and he would drive it like a slow civic? And why you old folks wanna mod your car anyways? To feel slower and safer? Why car companies make their car so fast that it kills people? Why government allows car companies to build such cars? I’m sure they think all of you citizens gonna respect and read the speed limit sign. LoL

Grumpy old folks~

ps. If some of you are still mad at this young man, I guess you guys should go to the F/I section and mad at those guys who is moding 300/400/500 HP G35. And those people who mod their cats.(AIR POLLUTION!). And those who smoke beside you.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by subrobo
Damm, you old folk give so much **** to that young guy…He is only 18 give him a break! I bet most of you were like that when your 18. And even some of you old folks must have street race experience or even just having a heavy right foot while driving. I can understand what he did is not right, but what’s the point of moding his car and he would drive it like a slow civic? And why you old folks wanna mod your car anyways? To feel slower and safer? Why car companies make their car so fast that it kills people? Why government allows car companies to build such cars? I’m sure they think all of you citizens gonna respect and read the speed limit sign. LoL

Grumpy old folks~
subrobo, just out of curiosity, at what age are people considered "old folks"?

Old 02-02-2005, 12:30 PM
The only dike cop in my town followed me (about 10 miles) while I dropped my friend off on the first night with my G. My friend had a run in with the same cop when he lost traction when making a turn and got an unsafe driving ticket.

Since you were doing twice the posted speed limit, you were lucky you didn't jail time. Not to mention running a red light as the officer claimed.

I am 21 and have recieved one 2 point speeding ticket which jacked my insurrance up $500 a year. Having to work to pay all my car and insurrance payments makes you grow up and leave the childish street racing behind real fast.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Gmachine
The only dike cop in my town followed me (about 10 miles) while I dropped my friend off on the first night with my G. My friend had a run in with the same cop when he lost traction when making a turn and got an unsafe driving ticket.

Since you were doing twice the posted speed limit, you were lucky you didn't jail time. Not to mention running a red light as the officer claimed.

I am 21 and have recieved one 2 point speeding ticket which jacked my insurrance up $500 a year. Having to work to pay all my car and insurrance payments makes you grow up and leave the childish street racing behind real fast.
No jail time yet, who knows what the judge will give him. Judge may give him 10 days in jail.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:24 PM
raises all-in
Originally Posted by CLS2G35
You need to learn some grammer and spelling before you bark off at people. Then they may take you more seriously.
You need to learn some grammar and spelling yourself before you correct other people's grammar and spelling. You missed about 1/3 of his mistakes, and pointed out others that are NOT mistakes (e.g. there's nothing wrong with the word "reckless" at the end of his paragraph).

Old 02-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by dirrtybear
You need to learn some grammar and spelling yourself before you correct other people's grammar and spelling. You missed about 1/3 of his mistakes, and pointed out others that are NOT mistakes (e.g. there's nothing wrong with the word "reckless" at the end of his paragraph).
I know, I didn't correct everything, just the more evident ones. I thought it was "wreckless"?

Last edited by CLS2G35; 02-02-2005 at 01:33 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Just saw this thread and not sure if I should throw my 2 cents out there since it seems it has been mostly said already and could possibly stir up more "stuff". So here goes.

As a parent who as some of you know, that lost a child to an auto accident, I have a different perspective than most of you.

He has learned and admitted to such from his mistake, thank God that he is alive to say so. As long as the lesson is learned and this is not done again, I say let it drop.
As a parent that wants everything for my kids that I did not have myself, I will tell you that his parents allowing him to have a G35x is not being a bad parent. Andrew bought and paid for everything on his car and as long as he lived under my roof he had my permission to have an SRT-4, but he had to earn that responsibility, which he did. I have no regrets that he had that car since he went to the track often and kept it off the streets. I only wish now that maybe I should have forced him to take my 2000 4 Runner Limited, but you hear all these other horror stories about teens rolling them over etc. So where do you draw the line as a parent?
It is dangerous out there and anything can happen and does as I can attest to.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by CLS2G35
No jail time yet, who knows what the judge will give him. Judge may give him 10 days in jail.

You People know ****. Who do u think this kid is, some 35 year old guy who thinks hes the hottest **** in the world cause he can scarp toghter enough money from paycheck to paycheck and drive a g35 and think hes got it made. Yea Mabye thats the case when ur 18 but come on man. We youngins are going places in life while you hit a glass roof. We live for the Million Dollar jobs and the 100K dollar cars and we will be there one day. Dont you have anything better to do then to be middle aged and argue with someone whos half your age on an iternet message board, shows where you have gone in life...no where. Michael Douglas once said "Im not talking about being comfortable making 300,000 a year im talking about having it all". Think about that.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Merlin
Just saw this thread and not sure if I should throw my 2 cents out there since it seems it has been mostly said already and could possibly stir up more "stuff". So here goes.

As a parent who as some of you know, that lost a child to an auto accident, I have a different perspective than most of you.

He has learned and admitted to such from his mistake, thank God that he is alive to say so. As long as the lesson is learned and this is not done again, I say let it drop.
As a parent that wants everything for my kids that I did not have myself, I will tell you that his parents allowing him to have a G35x is not being a bad parent. Andrew bought and paid for everything on his car and as long as he lived under my roof he had my permission to have an SRT-4, but he had to earn that responsibility, which he did. I have no regrets that he had that car since he went to the track often and kept it off the streets. I only wish now that maybe I should have forced him to take my 2000 4 Runner Limited, but you hear all these other horror stories about teens rolling them over etc. So where do you draw the line as a parent?
It is dangerous out there and anything can happen and does as I can attest to.
Mate, you know my feelings are with you. I'm sorry.

Andrew.

Last edited by Britishbloke; 02-02-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Premier Member

You People know ****. Who do u think this kid is, some 35 year old guy who thinks hes the hottest **** in the world cause he can scarp toghter enough money from paycheck to paycheck and drive a g35 and think hes got it made. Yea Mabye thats the case when ur 18 but come on man. We youngins are going places in life while you hit a glass roof. We live for the Million Dollar jobs and the 100K dollar cars and we will be there one day. Dont you have anything better to do then to be middle aged and argue with someone whos half your age on an iternet message board, shows where you have gone in life...no where. Michael Douglas once said "Im not talking about being comfortable making 300,000 a year im talking about having it all". Think about that.

You've made your absurd point, let it go, some members of this board who I hold in high regard have lost loved ones. Do not make a mockery of that and let it go, I think everyone has had their 15 minutes, enough.

And know this, I defy and c*nt to start up with me, this thread is dead.

Last edited by Britishbloke; 02-02-2005 at 02:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:41 PM
What the hell does any of this have anything to do with going to jail? Oh and by the way I'm not middle aged.

Old 02-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
In his second post, he admitted his fault and said that posting this wasn't what he should've done. He learned from his mistake, and will take the consequences legally. I'm sure his parents will give him enough hell, and enough criticism has been spewn here, so we'll leave it at that.

G