G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Need Help with headlights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Because this isn’t an essay or anything that should be judged therefore I can type however I want aslong as I type clear sentences with spaces and is understandable to whom is reading I’m not typing a foreign language just not punctuating or have the right format according to you if you aren’t capable of understanding sentences just because the don’t have proper punctuation I think the one with the problem might be you buddy you don’t got anything better than to be trolling ?? Haha interesting life of yours QUOTE=Blue Dream;7146541]Why don't you use punctuation and proper sentence structure when penning these mini-novels? It makes what you are trying to say almost unreadable to a lot of us...[/QUOTE]

Old 08-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And I’ll look in to that thank you I appreciate all the help you have given and not being a total *** like the majority in this forum I thought it was a forum to help eachother and share about or g35s but guess I was wrong some people just use it to bash and talk **** to eachother anywhoo appreciate it brotha
Originally Posted by Scorpi0
Those green and brown wires are the power wires to the original HID ballast. So they should have power when your headlight switch is turned on. If they dont, then u should check fuses, or it could be something else wrong with your car.

Old 08-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Received 98 Likes on 84 Posts
This is a good place for info on our cars and there are a lot of knowledgable people in here who will try to help you. Bear with the occasional grumble and don't take it personally.

Can you tell us what year and model your G is? Then maybe we could get more specific about wire colors / fuses, etc... There is also likely a relay for the low-beams in your IPDM. But as ScorpI0 said, you should see voltage probably on the Green (Red spliced) wire when you turn on the headlights. If not, the 1st thing to check is fuses. Sometimes the most obvious and simple thing is actually the answer.

Old 08-10-2018, 06:48 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by Samuel Ortega
Because this isn’t an essay or anything that should be judged therefore I can type however I want aslong as I type clear sentences with spaces and is understandable to whom is reading I’m not typing a foreign language just not punctuating or have the right format according to you if you aren’t capable of understanding sentences just because the don’t have proper punctuation I think the one with the problem might be you buddy you don’t got anything better than to be trolling ?? Haha interesting life of yours QUOTE=Blue Dream;7146541]Why don't you use punctuation and proper sentence structure when penning these mini-novels? It makes what you are trying to say almost unreadable to a lot of us...

You go boy with your bad self lolol............