G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

G35x vs Legacy GT ltd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 03:05 PM
raises all-in
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why are you so gung-ho about being a wanna-be boxer? Are you even ranked? Do you have even ONE pro fight under your belt?

Your grammar is fine??? LOL! I had better grammar than you when I was in Jr. high, and English isn't even my 1st language.

Let me ask you, why don't you just SELL the car that you supposedly own and appear to dislike in favor of your dream car Subie?

Old 03-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
The 05s with Premium C have adjustable rear air vents...
This was your original post. No butting just correcting.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by dirrtybear
Why are you so gung-ho about being a wanna-be boxer? Are you even ranked? Do you have even ONE pro fight under your belt?

Your grammar is fine??? LOL! I had better grammar than you when I was in Jr. high, and English isn't even my 1st language.

Let me ask you, why don't you just SELL the car that you supposedly own and appear to dislike in favor of your dream car Subie?
Please reference my mistakes so I can correct them. I never said I did not like the G35. I like both.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Ippo
Please reference my mistakes so I can correct them. I never said I did not like the G35. I like both.
You did say that you currently own or drive an Infiniti G35...so why don't you post up a cool pic or two of your car? We, at G35Driver.com like to share!

Old 03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
raises all-in
I'll give you three examples.

"Even some very noticeable rattles, especially when I close the trunk. I plan to have the dealer correct this but on a brand new car that is not kosher."

The first sentence isn't a complete sentence.

"Your one to call weak, the hippo comment is a lame a$$ excuse for a comeback."

It's YOU'RE.

"Hardly the makings of a fat person, wouldn’t you say."

That's an interrogative sentence. End it with a question mark.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by bsgoren
You did say that you currently own or drive an Infiniti G35...so why don't you post up a cool pic or two of your car? We, at G35Driver.com like to share!
What would that prove? I guess I could. I have to buy a memory stick though. Could you please reference my mistakes so I can correct them?

Old 03-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Interesting that these things were looked for in my posts. I thought for sure it would have been a better understanding of these two cars that would have would been the topic of discussion.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
This was your original post. No butting just correcting.
There was nothing incorrect in my original statement. It required no input from you. You make my point for me.

My original statement:

"The 05s with Premium C have adjustable rear air vents..."

^^Please identify the mistake. If the above is an incorrect statement I'll go out in my driveway and eat my G35 with a spoon. You're even slower than I imagined. Do you hear bells even when you're not in the ring? Voices? See spots? Have trouble remembering your name?

Maybe it's time to come off the steroids and get immediate shock treatment. Maybe a good colon cleansing is in order. I dunno.

As for your grammar. Uhhhh, okay.. This picture even you can understand. I hope you have your puke bucket ready, I've got a million of 'em.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by dirrtybear
I'll give you three examples.

"Even some very noticeable rattles, especially when I close the trunk. I plan to have the dealer correct this but on a brand new car that is not kosher."

The first sentence isn't a complete sentence.

"Your one to call weak, the hippo comment is a lame a$$ excuse for a comeback."

It's YOU'RE.

"Hardly the makings of a fat person, wouldn’t you say."

That's an interrogative sentence. End it with a question mark.
What does it matter if his grammar is one way or the other? He seems to be very

knowledgeable about these things’s. Learn what you can & move on. No sense in

making this thread any more disturbing then it already is.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Disturbing? This is the most exercise I've had in three weeks.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
There was nothing incorrect in my original statement. It required no input from you. You make my point for me.

My original statement:

"The 05s with Premium C have adjustable rear air vents..."

^^Please identify the mistake. If the above is an incorrect statement I'll go out in my driveway and eat my G35 with a spoon. You're even slower than I imagined. Do you hear bells even when you're not in the ring? Voices? See spots? Have trouble remembering your name?

Maybe it's time to come off the steroids and get immediate shock treatment. Maybe a good colon cleansing is in order. I dunno.

As for your grammar. Uhhhh, okay.. This picture even you can understand. I hope you have your puke bucket ready, I've got a million of 'em.

Dude I don’t care who you are but this is ridiculous.

I come to this site looking for a new and interesting experience and you go and

act like an ***. Dude he knows more about the subject than most of us. Get with it and

quit whining. How old are you anyway?

Old 03-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Don't drink and Mag Race
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1) He asked for the correction...see above.

2) Nobody here cares how much he knows about the Subarus....this is an Infiniti site.

3) The only poster here owning both Subaru and Infiniti (CaleJohnson) was belittled for stating his opinion. Opinions were what the original poster requested, not some "drive Subbies or die" attitude.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Yawn all you want. The G35 is a great car but there are other cars out there. The legacy GT Ltd. Is one of them. It has a lot of standard features, http://www.subaru.com/shop/specifica...DAN&category=*, AWD, excellent handling, a great engine, & performance. Car & Driver did a comparison test with the legacy & other cars awhile back. They got a 5.7 0-60, ¼ mile 14.2 @ 96, & 0-150 26.2. Those are magazine times, & we all know you can get better times with a better driver. As for the $3500 you get a Bose Sound System (which is not up to par), Intelligent Key System (bragging rights), Conventional Spare Tire, Garage Door Opener (which cost’s $240 for Auto-Dimming Mirror/Compass w/Homelink on the Legacy). Big deal. With the G35, you get a great warrantee, service depending on dealer, & loaners of the same car. Which is nice but most people lease anyway & are usually out of the car before the warrantee ends (depending on the situation & decision of the person though).
Looks like a fair response to me.

He defiantly schooled me about it.

And with all due respect he didn’t ask for your input either.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Looks like someone has backed himself into a corner and has no way out. Ippo - you really don't have a digital camera (with a memory card) and a USB port? Are you sure these aren't just excuses to cover up some untruths you've told? You seem to evade questions rather well; most others on this Forum would already have several pics of their car already uploaded onto their pc and/or and within a matter of minutes, go take a few more pics and post up a cool pic or two of their G35. If you can't do this, then ppl will think you're just another Subbie who covertly makes shiit up in order to gain leverage and credibiity.

Last edited by bsgoren; 03-18-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:26 PM
You do not have school me on the vehicle dynamics of the G35 or the legacy. I have driven both. I spent several months researching each vehicle, among others. I gave an objective response to his original post & corrected him. In no way do I believe the total of standard features, options, performance, warranties, & especially looks add up to the sum total of a car’s value. Hence my purchase of the G35, not because it is a better car but because of what best fit's my family’s need’s & me. Look’s are subjective & your entitled too them. The 2.5-Liter turbo in the Legacy (which is the same engine in the Sti) seemed to have a very smooth engine in it & was brute too.
He said he likes both. I think its stupid to act this way.

And where did he belittle him.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35x vs Legacy GT ltd