G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Door scratches...what a crappy way to start 7/4 weekend.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeee2
Just wanted to apologze to everyone who read this post and might of been offended by my comments.
No need to apologize. Who wouldn't be mad, particularly after reading your second red Isuzu dent post? I'd be beyond furious.

I hope if you talk to the guy things work out okay.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Gsedanman
Keep your temper, bro, find out when he comes home, catch him doing it (on tape), then send him the bill.
Best way to make him more careful is to make him pay.

C.
That is going to be tough because the lot that I parked at, I can't see my car from my window so I can't tape him. This guy has kids so it might be his kids that swings open the door without looking. But enough is enough. It's not a coincidence anymore because I know there wasn't any scratch when I checked this morning before going to work and the isuzu parked next to me. After work, there was a dent and his car was moved to another spot. Yes I didn't see him doing it but there is no way in hell that it's not him. The first time I wasn't 100% sure but this time it's gotta be him. There is only 1 other red van that parks in the lot that is also red and I know the lady is careful because I was there for 6 months and she parked next to me numerous times. Until this red isuzu suv crap moved into the complex my nightmare started.

I ordered the car cover already. Once it's here I am going to move my car to another lot behind the building. The reason I don't go to that lot now is because there are cats there and they jump onto cars. But with the car cover (evolution 4), it has paddings so I can park there even if the cats decide to sleep on the cover.

I don't know what else I can do. If I confront him and he denies it, what else can I do? I am 99.9 if not 100% sure it's him but I don't have real evidence.