top of the day to you all

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
top of the day to you all

Well I am a brand noo-b G35 owner. My Name is Noah and I am from Tampa, Fl.

05 I just bought a G35 spd Blk/blk, Premium A pkg and the aero pkg with spoiler. The car I just got rid of was 00 Lincoln LS V6 Sport and I was a very active member of lincolnvscadillac.com and I have a great many friends there and I look forward to being just as involved here as I was there and making even more friends here as I learn about this car and the community.

I know from personal experiences that folks like you can make owning a great car even greater as well as help take the sting out of the inevitable pitfalls of owning a car.

I know the value of RTFM and the search feature so you can trust that I will make every effort to look for it before I post about it. I do have a some questyions already but I will reserve them till I have had a chance to read some.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the G35 Family!!^^;

Old 08-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the great introduction and welcome! Don't mind the clutter... we let things get out of control every now and then but it's home

Old 08-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks. I have to be honest this car was not even on my list of cars to buy but and on a whim I went in to the infiniti of tampa dealership and was very impressed with their customer service and the quality of the vehicle.

I shopped for another LS for a few weeks and after dealing with bs customer service from the Lincoln dealers I went back and bought this car. The folks IoT were just absolutely a pleasure to do business with.

Old 08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by doogie
Thanks for the great introduction and welcome! Don't mind the clutter... we let things get out of control every now and then but it's home

Well I know how it can get topics get otu of control and such. I was a chapter prez a over at LvC and hated to change cars but I love the G35.

LvC uses the same message board app and I am familiar with a lot of the controls already so it certain makes the transition easiers.

Old 08-18-2005, 07:23 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Foo_G
Well I know how it can get topics get otu of control and such. I was a chapter prez a over at LvC and hated to change cars but I love the G35.

LvC uses the same message board app and I am familiar with a lot of the controls already so it certain makes the transition easiers.
Foo_G
Welcome aboard bro.. and congrats on the G.
You sound quite familiar with our layout, but if I can help in any way, just holler.
C.

Old 08-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Gsedanman
Foo_G
Welcome aboard bro.. and congrats on the G.
You sound quite familiar with our layout, but if I can help in any way, just holler.
C.
Many thanks so far so good. I have been reading around a bit and I have already gained a greater knowledge of some things of interest and I certainly look forward to the days, months and years ahead of me and my G here at g35driver

Old 08-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new G. I trust you are enjoying your car.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Welcome and congrats on your new G. I trust you are enjoying your car.

Thanks and indeed I am. I love the firefox eating the e avatar.

I a reading my *** off trying to find out if I can get my seats to auto position. Apparently Infiniti thought it would be cute to not us this feature on the 6MT. damn them .

Iguess I will have to buy the shop manuals and start sniffing around to see if it is a wiring issue or something that can be enabled in the pcm.

Old 08-18-2005, 09:38 PM
So tell me about the LS. A co-worker is possibly looking at picking up a '02 or '03, and I know the resale makes them a great used car bargain. Anything he should look out for?

Old 08-18-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by jmcumming
So tell me about the LS. A co-worker is possibly looking at picking up a '02 or '03, and I know the resale makes them a great used car bargain. Anything he should look out for?
It is an excellent car without a doubt 03 and up are get cars but forget about mods.

tell em to check the kbb.com trade value and work the dealer from there on price. The car holds value as well as a screen door would hold water on a submarine.

Get the V8 but check to see if the Valve Cover gaskets have been replaced.They had some problems with them up to 02 and can casue the CoPs to go bad.

go to www.lincolnvscadillac.com i go by el es over there haveem stop in and ask soe questions.

I miss my LS but I am excited about exploring the G35.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Thanks. I have to be honest this car was not even on my list of cars to buy but and on a whim I went in to the infiniti of tampa dealership and was very impressed with their customer service and the quality of the vehicle.

I shopped for another LS for a few weeks and after dealing with bs customer service from the Lincoln dealers I went back and bought this car. The folks IoT were just absolutely a pleasure to do business with.
Have you had a chance to check out the service writer? SHE'S HHHHHMMMM HOTTT. I was there a few months ago and decided to change my oil, wanted to bring her back with me but the wife won't have like that too much.. BTW welcome aboard.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by gtbigup01
Have you had a chance to check out the service writer? SHE'S HHHHHMMMM HOTTT. I was there a few months ago and decided to change my oil, wanted to bring her back with me but the wife won't have like that too much.. BTW welcome aboard.

Hmm not yet but I think I hear a problem in my whatchamacallit thingy bobber. I know the show room and finance department is full of hot hotties. They could open a hooters in there.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:22 PM

Welcome!
Infiniti of Tampa - Me too. Great mod-friendly Parts/Service too.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Welcome from a G35X pennsylvania owner, it is a great site and the people are very knowledgeable about there cars. so fire away on whatever is on you mine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: top of the day to you all