G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Looks like trouble.........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2003, 02:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: TSX vs G35

Literally, the Tibiron race car is kinda cool. Acura/Honda had nothing. Warmed over NSX and the Element. Pure excitement.

Old 01-25-2003, 11:53 AM
Re: Looks like trouble.........

Can you say G20 with a little more power. Not competiton for the G35 IMO, front driver with 200 hp. Likely running the 1/4 in high 15's. Now, if it was a V-6 rear drive, it might be worth a look.

I've owned an Integra for 7 years, and its been an outstanding car that's responded well to mods. But no matter what I do to it, it'll always just be 'sporty'. FWD is not a true "sports" car in my opinion. Can't get rid of understeer. Creating a neutral handling balance on an Integra requires massive stiffening of the rear suspension, resulting in a crappy ride. Been there, done that.

Great car, and the TXS is simply the replacement for the 4 door Integra. Definitely not in the same neighborhood as the G.

Infiniti is getting my business real soon, when the 6MT sedans arrive.

OUT

Old 01-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Re: Looks like trouble.........

Have to agree with you G_Love, I had a Mugen Supercharged 5th generation Prelude, handle nice and everything but the biggest problem I found with FWD is when you get over 200 HP @ wheels, you get terriable torque steer when you floor it.... RWD is the only way to go for a true sports car/sedan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.