G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

If you could change one thing.

Old 07-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you could change one thing.

On the 07 G35....What would it be??

I wish they used the "cooler" more elegant looking ***** that they have on the new Altima!

http://www.infinitinews.com/multimed..._altima-28.jpg

Maybe with smaller Digits.

EDIT: OR EVEN the 07 Maxima Ones!
http://www.infinitinews.com/multimed..._maxima_17.jpg

1000% better then the plain ones they have now. I'm sure it's an easy addition, as i'm sure the cooling system is the same throughout nissan.

Suggestion for Nissan!

Last edited by Omarvelous; 07-01-2006 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't know if the 07 will have it, but one thing I really like about my wife's RX300 is the second push of the lock button on the remote turns off the headlights. This allows me to use Auto on the RX300 all the time and when I park it, I can remotely turn off the headlights and not have people tell me I left them on.

Old 07-02-2006, 02:51 AM
Originally Posted by xswl0931
I don't know if the 07 will have it, but one thing I really like about my wife's RX300 is the second push of the lock button on the remote turns off the headlights. This allows me to use Auto on the RX300 all the time and when I park it, I can remotely turn off the headlights and not have people tell me I left them on.
Ohhh i hate when they ask! I hate even more when i think myself that they are on, and get paranoid. Nice lil feature.

Old 07-02-2006, 03:29 AM
You dont have auto headlights? Im sure the new G will have those as a base feature.

Old 07-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I thought you could have the dealer change the timer on the auto headlights to turn off immediately after engine is shut off? There was a thread floating around somewhere on different things you can change. ie: auto door lock, window roll down timer, auto light timer and other things.

Old 07-02-2006, 04:10 AM
I would love to see the G35 designers make an attempt to design some seats with seat extension cushions for better thigh support. For some reason, my thighs and lower legs got sore after a few hours of driving. After I installed some Recaros in the G20, I was albe to travel MUCH further with MUCH less discomfort(last year I did a 3,045 mile road trip). I'm baffled that so few car manufacturers and designers can think of so many things to improve their vehicle but yet to make a seat that feels comfy yet supportive. And since I work on hotel drive, I sample a lot of vehicles so I have a pretty good idea as to what's out there. BMW have designed some of the best seats in the industry; how hard can it be to make something of similar or better design for the new G?

Old 07-02-2006, 04:18 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I f I c o u l d c h a n g e 1 t h i n g:

How about drop about 500lbs off the porkie?

Old 07-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How about some decent paint?

I have a nine year old Dakota with 130,000 miles on it that has fewer chips than my nine month old G.
The paint on the Dodge is superior in every way.
Too bad it is a led sled.

Old 07-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Omarvelous
On the 07 G35....What would it be??

I wish they used the "cooler" more elegant looking ***** that they have on the new Altima!

http://www.infinitinews.com/multimed..._altima-28.jpg

Maybe with smaller Digits.

EDIT: OR EVEN the 07 Maxima Ones!
http://www.infinitinews.com/multimed..._maxima_17.jpg

1000% better then the plain ones they have now. I'm sure it's an easy addition, as i'm sure the cooling system is the same throughout nissan.

Suggestion for Nissan!
God I hope not - Nissan makes some Garbage interiors and these new ones are no exception. Their best looking [maybe]/assembled so farm is the M's.

Old 07-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
The one thing I would change on the 07' is the headlights. Yeah, that's right, the headlights. The headlights on the G were what caught my attention the first time I saw one. It has a classic Italian look, yet modern in form. Now with the new one, it's just the M's little brother. I like most everything else except that.

Old 07-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Mouse Fur Headliner

I don;t like the mouse fur headliner material. I like the cloth-less smooth headliners....even my Accord has it. Easier to clean.

Wurst

Old 07-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by RLampke
God I hope not - Nissan makes some Garbage interiors and these new ones are no exception. Their best looking [maybe]/assembled so farm is the M's.
You are commenting on an interior that you have yet to see in person. You have NO idea as to the quality of interior in the 07 Sedan. You really make some really strong statements against Infiniti.....which makes me wonder why you even have one.

I am not saying the G35's interior is best in class....however stating it is "garbage" is a little extreme IMO.

Old 07-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by canuck
You are commenting on an interior that you have yet to see in person. You have NO idea as to the quality of interior in the 07 Sedan. You really make some really strong statements against Infiniti.....which makes me wonder why you even have one.

I am not saying the G35's interior is best in class....however stating it is "garbage" is a little extreme IMO.
+1 Shane

Old 07-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by canuck

I'm commenting on the posting of the pic's of the '07 Altima and Maxina on this thread, and any other Nissan product that I've seen, so your statement is incorrect.

I'm glad to see your happy w/your G35, but to the majority of owners out there even on this forum, and any publication that has reviewed this car - the interior is inept to say the least. The latest Road & Track review of this vehicle sums it right up: Next to last place.

One man's garbage is another man's pleasure I guess...

Last edited by RLampke; 07-02-2006 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:51 PM
The '07 G35 interior looks like a significant improvement based on my view of it at the NY Auto Show. If I could change one thing it would be the hood line of the '07 sedan. I can handle the M-esque style but that hoodline ruins the front end of the car. I've always been form over function and God only knows if I can get over that front end.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: If you could change one thing.