G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

is this car a chick magnet or what?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been rather dissappointed. I picked my car up and don't know that anyone has really commented on it. I got a loner G35 coupe for a day and everyone was checking me out.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by logik05se
i said maybe u didnt read what i said...we have plenty of russian girls in bk...i didnt want to say that to sound prejudice at all because im not, but some girls want the benz no matter what model, and then the ones who know cars like i said would rather see a nice new maxima or something then a c class. Which means if you have a real deal bimmer or benz then you are there type, but if you have a bs base entry level model then take a walk lol.

LA may be generally be richer then brooklyn as a whole, because brooklyn is huge and has alot of lower class areas as well...but brooklyns got its very very up class areas as well. And were not far from LI which has its fare share of wealth as well.
i must agree on the part where u said "some girls want the benz no matter what model" Its all about the name for them

Old 08-09-2007, 08:21 PM
well hopefully in a few more years the infiniti name will be more widely recognized as a strong player in the luxury car market. Lexus has built themselves up to that level, though still not looked at with the same respect as bimmers and benzes by some. The way they have been making there cars the past few years, I strongly believe that they will be. All we need is the new Q and were in.

And im not saying this so my car will get me women, I just want infiniti to get the respect they deserve.

DIggitY checK iT....wiCked!

Old 08-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by JSG
My corvette - yes
4dr G35 - are you kidding????
Exactly.. women over 50 maybe...

Old 08-09-2007, 09:44 PM
My previous car was a Volvo. Got married shortly after I got it. I guess the Volvo was a "future wife, future family magnet" (being the "family car" type it is). Then, I replaced it with a G35. So far, no chicks complementing me yet. Just got complements from a bunch of guys. Maybe a Porsche would do the trick.... but, happily married, so G35 would have to do. Go figure.

Last edited by randman; 08-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by logik05se
... but some girls want the benz no matter what model
I used to respond to the Mercedes marketing until one day I was admiring a Mercedes with a friend of mine and he shook his head ruefully and said "I'd sure love to buy one, but it would kill my grandmother if I did it."

I said "Huh? Why?"

He said "When she was in Bergen Belsen, the high ranking **** officers would be driven up in Mercedes staff cars, with the Benz logo prominently displayed. To her, it is a corporate symbol of all of that terrible slaughter and death."

At the time, I found his statement mildly disturbing, but for some reason, it has taken root in my head and I think of it often, and it is more than a little bit disturbing. Whenever I see that Benz ornament, I think of her seeing it in that camp and it kills any joy I could possibly take in the car.

Anyway, nuf of this - back to the G35.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Almost everywhere I go, yes almost, people come talk to me about my car. Guys, girls, tons of people. A chick magnet, not as much as a nice flashy sports car but I like my car better and its faster than most of them too.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:39 PM
RCK
To deflect the angle of this thread somewhat, the G35, if not a "chick magnet," is a car that inside and out appeals to women. The women who have seen and/or driven with me all simply love the car. And they're all top drawer women who've driven in plenty of CL and S class Benz and 7 series BMW's.

My hot ex model wife had to be dragged (from Brooklyn to NJ) to test drive the G: "You do most of the driving; get what you want." But I prevailed on her, and by the time we got the G35S 6MT demo home, she was in love with the damn thing.

Last week, we just got past break in on the Taconic State Parkway-a legendary NY state twisty- and my wife and I had a blast driving it. We both got past 100 MPH more than a few times, something she'd scream at me for doing in my old Passat VR6. And here she was hauling a** herself. Mmmm...mmm..Mm!

I love hot women driving this car.

Last edited by RCK; 08-10-2007 at 12:56 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Gorn
I used to respond to the Mercedes marketing until one day I was admiring a Mercedes with a friend of mine and he shook his head ruefully and said "I'd sure love to buy one, but it would kill my grandmother if I did it."

I said "Huh? Why?"

He said "When she was in Bergen Belsen, the high ranking **** officers would be driven up in Mercedes staff cars, with the Benz logo prominently displayed. To her, it is a corporate symbol of all of that terrible slaughter and death."

At the time, I found his statement mildly disturbing, but for some reason, it has taken root in my head and I think of it often, and it is more than a little bit disturbing. Whenever I see that Benz ornament, I think of her seeing it in that camp and it kills any joy I could possibly take in the car.

Anyway, nuf of this - back to the G35.
thats more or less on the morbid side of things.....but on a side note I never really was a big fan of benz anyway...im a bmw guy. Though they are steppin there game up these days.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm 20 yrs old and at my age most girls don't know guys with cars like this. So they all seem to love it, and there a few girls I knew in high school but didn't hang out with them and now they're blowin me up like some fake doll.

Old 08-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Originally Posted by ugaexploder
I'm 20 yrs old and at my age most girls don't know guys with cars like this. So they all seem to love it, and there a few girls I knew in high school but didn't hang out with them and now they're blowin me up like some fake doll.
eloquent!

Old 08-12-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm 23 with the G35 and only two girls have commented on my car, i guess b/c a lot of the people i know have g35's or nice cars. Plus when i was 19 I bought a Acura TL and at 19 not many guys my age had nice cars (mostly civics and accords) and that helped me pick up some chicks.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm looking at buying a new G35, I don't intend on using it to get girls though...mainly because thats a great way of picking up shallow women...that and everyone and their mother has a new G35 up here, along with M3's. Those cars are like Civics and Camrys around here.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i never said use it to find a wife ha. can't turn a ho into a housewife man, but you can use them for something else. the car definitely isn't a ferrari enzo but let's face it, it's nicer than most cars on the road. also, i'm not from a rich yuppy neighborhood so maybe it's different for me

Old 08-13-2007, 01:01 AM
I don't have any woman who wants me, not even my wife, and the car does not help at all. I doubt the Benz will do anything for me.