G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed

Hi guys
I just leased 08 G35 sport one month ago. Someone just hit me this afternoon, and my car’s complete crashed. Fortunately, i did not get any injury from this accident. I also got the full coverage of insurance from SafeCo Company. Can I get a brand new car from insurance or they’re just going to fix this car? Since my car got some serious damages already, should I repair this G35? Can someone please give me some suggestion what should I do next? Thanks for your help.

Attached Thumbnails Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed-image000.jpg   Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed-image007.jpg   Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed-image005.jpg   Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed-image006.jpg  

Last edited by w2870612; 04-05-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Its all in the hands of the insurance company bro. You have no say in whether the vehicle is fixed or not. An insurance adjuster will come look at the car, make an estimate of the total damages, and if the damages surpass 60-75% the vehicles value, the car will be deemed a total loss. If it infact is a total loss, the person at fault in the accident (Hopefully it wasn't you), their insurance company will have to pay out the entire cost of the vehicle to Infiniti. Now, if you put money down on your lease (which is stupid to do for this very reason), unless you have GAP insurance on your policy, whatever $$ you put down on your car is now gone. Dissappeared into thin air. Good luck with everything.

Last edited by chilibowl; 04-02-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If i had a lease, honestly i wouldnt care... your renting... Get them to pay the claim ... and go to a decent shop you know and get some $$ back...

That is what i did once... paid like 6 months of payments..

Old 04-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by princealyy
If i had a lease, honestly i wouldnt care... your renting... Get them to pay the claim ... and go to a decent shop you know and get some $$ back...

That is what i did once... paid like 6 months of payments..
Yes, lets not give a f*ck about a vehicle because youre "renting" it and commit blatant fraud

Youre an idiot.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Moderation-free
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
You can lean on the insurance company to replace it if it's close to totaled, but if it isn't you're likely SOL.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by chilibowl
Its all in the hands of the insurance company bro. You have no say in whether the vehicle is fixed or not. An insurance adjuster will come look at the car, make an estimate of the total damages, and if the damages surpass 60-75% the vehicles value, the car will be deemed a total loss. If it infact is a total loss, the person at fault in the accident (Hopefully it wasn't you), their insurance company will have to pay out the entire cost of the vehicle to Infiniti. Now, if you put money down on your lease (which is stupid to do for this very reason), unless you have GAP insurance on your policy, whatever $$ you put down on your car is now gone. Dissappeared into thin air. Good luck with everything.
+1
Do you have any photos of the car, btw? Good thing that you're alright.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Yes, lets not give a f*ck about a vehicle because youre "renting" it and commit blatant fraud

Youre an idiot.
just because some one doesnt care about his leased or 'rented' car or commits "blatant fraud" doesnt mean you should call him an idiot.

if you paid ur insurance company for years and years and never got a penny back, then i beleive you would be the idiot.... just my honest opinion.. douche

Old 04-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CantSeeMe-G
just because some one doesnt care about his leased or 'rented' car or commits "blatant fraud" doesnt mean you should call him an idiot.

if you paid ur insurance company for years and years and never got a penny back, then i beleive you would be the idiot.... just my honest opinion.. douche
You're an idiot too

Old 04-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by stardust
You're an idiot too
I agree

Old 04-03-2008, 05:19 AM
Chilibow..Thanks for your information. Since i was waiting for the insurance company's investigation for this accident, do i need to call Infiniti Financial Service regarding this accident and ask them to terminate my leasing contract?? Thanks for your help.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:36 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Youre an idiot.
You must me the idiot if you dont know what kind of margins are in the body shop industry.

It was a 53,000 dollar car with a 680 dollar payment...

When the car was wrecked, it had 21,000 in damage, and the shop was able to fix it correctly and give me back 3500 dollars.

Also the insurance gave me a check for 30 days of rental at 34 dollars a day (30 + tax at the time) 1020 dollars - which i did not need since i used my own car, and that is NOT stealing, since i had to put wear on another car, which actually had a payment very close to that number.

Total

====
4520 total back

So i fixed the car to a level of standard that was amazing, and no one could tell it was wrecked, just make a relationship with a body shop and get it repaired at a fair price otherwise guess what buddy... you my friend are the idiot

Old 04-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Originally Posted by princealyy
You must me the idiot if you dont know what kind of margins are in the body shop industry.

It was a 53,000 dollar car with a 680 dollar payment...

When the car was wrecked, it had 21,000 in damage, and the shop was able to fix it correctly and give me back 3500 dollars.

Also the insurance gave me a check for 30 days of rental at 34 dollars a day (30 + tax at the time) 1020 dollars - which i did not need since i used my own car, and that is NOT stealing, since i had to put wear on another car, which actually had a payment very close to that number.

Total

====
4520 total back

So i fixed the car to a level of standard that was amazing, and no one could tell it was wrecked, just make a relationship with a body shop and get it repaired at a fair price otherwise guess what buddy... you my friend are the idiot
Sure.

Old 04-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sure.
Well said

Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by w2870612
Hi guys
I just lease 08 G35 sport one month ago. Someone just hit me this afternoon, and my car’s complete crashed. I just start to lease this car in the beginning of this March for 24 months, and I also got the full coverage of insurance from SafeCo Company. Can I get a brand new car from insurance or they’re just going to fix this car? Since this car got the serious damage already, should I repair this G35? Can someone please give me some suggestion what should I do next? Thanks for your help.
That car doesn't look anywhere near totalled. I'd guess the estimate will come in under $15k.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Check the back of your Infiniti lease contract. Mine says if the lease is stolen or destroyed Infiniti will accept whatever my insurance company gives them. I am only responsible for my deductable.

Last edited by ABQ_G35; 04-03-2008 at 11:54 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Please give me some suggestion my G35 just complete crashed