G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Is this normal for the Dealershio to...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bless your heart Coppell . . . . bless your lil heart.

Old 04-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by CoppellStereo
it had over 250 more miles than it should have, i was semi-mad about that but they did fill my tank back up for me which kinda of even out.
Dude...you honestly take things too lightly. this is YOUR CAR which YOU paid for and strangers are just taking it home and going for 200mile joy rides and you dont seem to even care...would you let a random person on the street borrow your car? i guess if they brought it back with a tank of gas i'd be ok

Old 04-07-2008, 02:32 AM
I wish I had GPS to see where they went on those 250 miles. I guess it's bad I like to avoid confrontations, I don't want them to hate me every time I bring my car in or anything

Old 04-07-2008, 02:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wish I had GPS to see where they went on those 250 miles. I guess it's bad I like to avoid confrontations, I don't want them to hate me every time I bring my car in or anything
you need to grow some *****

just find a new place to take your car

the customer is always right --- just bitch them out

Old 04-07-2008, 10:01 AM
sewell is a pretty respectable dealership... at least their lexus arm. probably one of the best buying and service experiences i've ever had when i used to live in dallas. you need to report what happened. i'm almost possitive they'll take care of you in some form or fashion.

coppell- you need to complain to your dealer. if not for yourself, then for some other poor non-supecting customer. i feel so bad for you i'm tempted to complain for you if you provided me with the information...

on a similar note, my boss serviced his range rover at a local dealership and left it over night. when he picked it up in the morning he noticed a mcdonalds bag. he never eats mcdonalds, but luckily the receipt was attached to the bag with the date and time stamp on it, and the dealer couldn't say anything. he was refunded the cost of his service and was promised his next service free as well. honestly, if not for the mcdonalds bag he would have no idea someone took his car for a joy ride.

anyway, just shows you the dumbasses that work at dealerships. if you're going to take a car for a joyride at least clean up after yourselve.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:46 PM
I wish I have more friends like you

Old 04-07-2008, 04:33 PM
(Travis, he is amazing I would recomend him to anyone).
Just found a new service guy! The one I used last time sucked.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I would like to know also who at Sewell did it. My daughter had her car at Sewell for 2 and 1/2 month's to fix a noise. Finally an engineer from Infiniti came out and found the problem. I was going to change the oil last week and discovered they had not only damaged the plastic cover underneath the car but stripped a screw to where I couldn't even get it off without damaging it more. There were screws missing also. No telling what else they forgot to put back or ruined when they had everything apart trying to find the noise. I talked to the service manager and he sent someone out this morning with a brand new G35 Journey and took it in to replace the cover. They also changed her oil for free. That is the Sewell I remember when I bought a Lexus from them 12 years ago. The problem is they have some bad apples in the service dept. and you have to hope you don't get one. They did try to tell my daughter she needed an alignment though(She only has 22500 miles on her car, but she has run over some pot holes so it could be true), but I told the service advisor I wanted to see the Tire wear he told her about before she agreed to that. I haven't noticed many unusual wear. I would definitely file a complaint against the service advisor who mtook your car home. I always check my mileage to make sure they don't drive it more than necessary.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Just found a new service guy! The one I used last time sucked.
Who is the new one and who sucked?

Old 04-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
also one time they had my car (for maybe a month for some connector issue they couldn't figure out), they delivered it to me at college, and it had over 250 more miles than it should have, i was semi-mad about that but they did fill my tank back up for me which kinda of even out.
250 miles? OK, I retract what I said. You got screwed. Furthermore, they should NEVER have to keep your car for a month.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by lekker_droom
Who sucked?
His initial also started with a T.