G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Thinking of going from 04 S2K to 07 G35, need info!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=SpudRacer]
Originally Posted by tg1234

Once again, please don't feed the ice trolls from the frozen place. They are rare mythical creatures and it hurts them to type full sentences with proper grammar and spelling.

Watching a video filmed an eighteen year old with a handycam certainly trumps first hand track experience.

You sounds like a little racist. Don't really care.

LOL "Mr Sensitive" LOL

Well English is not my first and not even my second language. So I appologize for that. At least I speak a few maybe not properly all of them but 3 for sure.

Eighteen years old filmed it ha.

Have you ever seen Top Gear?

I assume not. Those guys driving every single cars include all the exotic cars what you can only dream of. Even cars what you never seen in you beauty and warm Fairfield County.

I linked that video because I just watched that episode on the tv. If you ever heard such a thing as a BBC. Sorry I know that is foreign. Must be not your favorite.

tg

Again sorry about my spelling and grammar.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Top gear is a great show for entertainment, but they're hardly a reliable source for 'track times'.

Remember, the new STI is now a hatch to make the car more rally oriented; Subaru has been unsuccessful in the WRC now, and they were the only ones still using a sedan design; everyone else is using hatches. A hatch lets you get a longer wheelbase with a shorter car, and lets you reduce overhang length, which is VERY important in rally.

The Evo X is not a rally car, despite what Mitsu tries to advertise it has. Mitsu has not rallied since 2005. The Evo X is a track car. The STI is a rally homogenization car.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:54 PM

You sounds like a little racist. .
Thanks! Well actually, I'm a large racist 6' 225lbs. But only only on weekends and always with a helmet.

You sounds a little YouTubist.....and I didn't know Canadian was a separate race.

Have you ever seen Top Gear?

I assume not.
Now now, remember what happens when ice trolls assume?

Actually Jeremy Clarkson chose the S2K over the Boxster and Bimmer Z. But the Top Gear show where they compared them had the cars "racing" in a pouring rain. Hardly an indication of anything more than tire selection. British car shows are apparently no more reliable than british cars.

And the BBC is so great that most US TV shows are picked up in syndication in UK and European markets starving for entertainment. Meanwhile BBC programs are broadcast here on PBS and viewed by maybe 1% of the population. Hey, what do you watch up North?

God save the Queen!

Last edited by SpudRacer; 10-01-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:25 AM
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
Top gear is a great show for entertainment, but they're hardly a reliable source for 'track times'.

Remember, the new STI is now a hatch to make the car more rally oriented; Subaru has been unsuccessful in the WRC now, and they were the only ones still using a sedan design; everyone else is using hatches. A hatch lets you get a longer wheelbase with a shorter car, and lets you reduce overhang length, which is VERY important in rally.

The Evo X is not a rally car, despite what Mitsu tries to advertise it has. Mitsu has not rallied since 2005. The Evo X is a track car. The STI is a rally homogenization car.
\

I agree they are more entertaining then anything else.

I still think the op's best option is to go with the STI. He wants something more roomie and good on the track with some luxury package. STI would be a better option for him then the G.

Hatchbacks are awesome utility cars. My wifes got one and I use it sometimes. I bought a 42" LCD to my son's game room. I was able to put the LCD in the car and take it home. I still had an inch here and there.

It is really practical. I love hatcback. Maybe because I lived 27 years in Europe. I've got use to them.

tg

Last edited by tg1234; 10-02-2008 at 02:29 AM.