G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

tint and front plate ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bob.On.Whidbey
If they do it in violatoin of the law and then bitch about cops doing their job when they get popped, then yes, they're stupid.
wow,, what are you, like 75?

lighten up there buddy,, its just tint,, its just venting.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by KulG35
He's just venting like everyone does to friends or whomever to just rant and get some sympathy...

Come on now, no one is calling you stupid for misspelling violation ;-)
^whs

Old 05-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts
Tards that kill also have tint too... A cop doesn't know you or your friends, it is an increased risk. Just because cops needs to be brave doesn't mean he has to be at ease going up to a car where he can't see who is inside... Cops that do that get killed!

Again it's risk assessment... You can't say it's his job, deal with it... It's too many people that think that is why a cop when he does find it safe... It's a because you added stress to me for the stop I'm going to ream you and give you some stress!
what i meant was regardless of tint or not they have to be cautious when pulling anybody over! its not the tint they r scared of its the person in the car! so adding tint IMO shouldnt be the reason for him to feel uneasy or any more uneasy than he already is

Old 05-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Received 59 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by SiK SedaN
wow,, what are you, like 75?

lighten up there buddy,, its just tint,, its just venting.
That guy has a tight *** from all the men pounding him

Old 05-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Received 427 Likes on 368 Posts
Originally Posted by pbabajan
a cops job is risky to start with! everyone i know has front tint and none of them r criminals! we put the tint on even tho we know the law because we feel that were not hurting anyone! i dont feel like a cops safety is an issue when he pulls me over with tint on! he can be scared all he wants he shoulda known his job is gonna scare him from time to time, theyre trained to be cautious with or without tint!
Ohhh, so then I guess you'd be perfectly alright with an officer approaching your window with his gun drawn and at the ready just in case you are a serious threat ... you know, since he can't see and all . . . and needs to be cautious.

Come on man, you'd be so pissed if a cop came up to you with a gun; you feel totally vulnerable...but that's what it would take for him to level the playing field he's working in. Obviously, the public won't tolerate that though, so he's gonna be seriously stressed out by making himself vulnerable. I'm just saying, in those conditions, he NOT gonna be giving you any breaks.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by pbabajan
what i meant was regardless of tint or not they have to be cautious when pulling anybody over! its not the tint they r scared of its the person in the car! so adding tint IMO shouldnt be the reason for him to feel uneasy or any more uneasy than he already is
Of Course he/she will be more uneasy!!! Because he can't tell if there are 1 or 4 people in car that could harm him. He can't see if both hands are on the steering wheel or one is hiding pulling out a gun! I would not be as nervous walking up to a car where I see one person with both hands on the wheel the whole time I'm walking up opposed to having no idea!

Imagine walking around a strangers house blind folded vs with your eyes not blind folded with all the lights on!

Old 05-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
And FYI I have tint, but when I get pulled over I roll ALL my windows down and have my hands high on the steering wheel! If I have passengers or night hands go on the window edge. MULTIPLE TIMES I've been let off with nothing and once the cop even said thank for doing it and said let me just make sure there are no warrants for you and I'll get you back on your way!

It's a easy way to GREATLY reduce their already high streess during a stop and probably 50% will let you go or not ticket you for everything (speed, tint, plates)

Old 05-12-2011, 12:14 AM
wow i didnt realize what a controversial subject this was lol

Anton_Chigurh,, I know you arent talkin about me

Old 05-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
lets lock this up mods!!

Old 05-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nevermind

Old 05-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by vqsmile
Ohhh, so then I guess you'd be perfectly alright with an officer approaching your window with his gun drawn and at the ready just in case you are a serious threat ... you know, since he can't see and all . . . and needs to be cautious.

Come on man, you'd be so pissed if a cop came up to you with a gun; you feel totally vulnerable...but that's what it would take for him to level the playing field he's working in. Obviously, the public won't tolerate that though, so he's gonna be seriously stressed out by making himself vulnerable. I'm just saying, in those conditions, he NOT gonna be giving you any breaks.
IMO tint is not criminal, pull ur windows down when u get pulled over and thats it, easy as that!

Of Course he/she will be more uneasy!!! Because he can't tell if there are 1 or 4 people in car that could harm him. He can't see if both hands are on the steering wheel or one is hiding pulling out a gun! I would not be as nervous walking up to a car where I see one person with both hands on the wheel the whole time I'm walking up opposed to having no idea!

Imagine walking around a strangers house blind folded vs with your eyes not blind folded with all the lights on!

And FYI I have tint, but when I get pulled over I roll ALL my windows down and have my hands high on the steering wheel! If I have passengers or night hands go on the window edge. MULTIPLE TIMES I've been let off with nothing and once the cop even said thank for doing it and said let me just make sure there are no warrants for you and I'll get you back on your way!

It's a easy way to GREATLY reduce their already high streess during a stop and probably 50% will let you go or not ticket you for everything (speed, tint, plates)
U have tint! im gonna assume that u dont think it should be against the law to have tint! idk why we're arguing! like i told the guy above^^ pull ur windows down when u get pulled over and thats it! cops IMO should stilll be cautious whether u have tint or not!