G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

How should I spend ~$1k :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Received 137 Likes on 128 Posts
Should be a nice wheel choice, sure they may be a bit heavier than some of the more expensive wheels but for the price they really look nice and have gotten good feedback as far as quality and service.

As far as the headlights, sure they can look out of place w/ some setups, but w/ the right color scheme they definitely can add rather than detract from the vehicle. I surely wouldn't say they look cheap if done properly and again, if it flows w/ the rest of your car. But that's why these forums are as great as they are, a good mix of different opinions & tastes.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by blnewt
Should be a nice wheel choice, sure they may be a bit heavier than some of the more expensive wheels but for the price they really look nice and have gotten good feedback as far as quality and service.

As far as the headlights, sure they can look out of place w/ some setups, but w/ the right color scheme they definitely can add rather than detract from the vehicle. I surely wouldn't say they look cheap if done properly and again, if it flows w/ the rest of your car. But that's why these forums are as great as they are, a good mix of different opinions & tastes.
Agreed! I'm going to check these wheels out at their warehouse in 2-3 weeks and I can't wait! I'm almost positive that I will be going with the gunmetal finish and I'll hold off on the headlights until I have wheels. I'm hoping to see a few similar setups at the meet on Saturday. I will keep updating as the next few weeks go by lol

Old 09-30-2012, 03:11 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
well ive almost completed everything on your list...including blacking out my headlights this past week just in time for todays gtg meet. (goes great with the black grill)

with that said i have the bc coils, front sport lip, black vynil roof, spoiler, rear valance....

and with all that im still not happy because im missing wheels...

but then if i had wheels and no mods id be stuck with the same feeling!

either way we wont be happy will he have EVERYTHING

Old 10-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Invidia exhaust! I do have a set of 19" rays if you want to buy em.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are concerned about the best performance.... get the best performance summer and winter tire for your money.... or lightweight rims and good all season tires.... it would feel like a different car. It will improve your acceleration, MPG, braking, and handling. Remember that your car puts power to the ground only by 4 rubber contact patches. Buy the best you can get.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G35XX
If you are concerned about the best performance.... get the best performance summer and winter tire for your money.... or lightweight rims and good all season tires.... it would feel like a different car. It will improve your acceleration, MPG, braking, and handling. Remember that your car puts power to the ground only by 4 rubber contact patches. Buy the best you can get.
Not worried about performance. I also just bought a new set of Yokohoma yk580's less than two months ago so I'm set on tires.