G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's true, a lot of stuff gets stollen. However, the seller should have kept the tracking number at least for a couple of weeks. Sometimes people have to pay for their mistakes so if that's the case the seller should just step up to the plate and take the hit. If he didn't ship them then obviously there is no tracking number. If the buyer received them and is playing games then he got lucky that the seller lost the tracking number. Maybe while in transit the buyer asked the seller for the tracking number and the seller told him he lost it so the buyer thought, "hmm, he doesn't have a tracking number so why don't I get my money back since he can't prove he shipped the wheels".
Three possible scenarios but I don't think we would ever know the truth.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Think about it guys. Have you ever purchased anything from vendors/sponsors on this site? I have… they email you a tracking number very shortly after your order… both the seller and buyer can track what is going on with the shipment.

If a vendor said he shipped something and the buyer never got it and the vendor never sent the buyer a tracking number all hell would break loose on this forum! The vendor/sponsor would be run off the boards and boatloads of other sites would be talking about the shading business that vendor provides.

Now – this isn’t a vendor, but the situation is absolutely no different in terms of “fault”. If Ahmer were vendor/sponsor he would be ridiculed right the hell out of here for the way he handled the transaction from the very beginning.

Why would a few of you be cutting him more slack that you would a vendor? It makes no sense. If you sell something and ship it – you have a tracking number and received shipment confirmation. Period. It really is that simple. Anything less than that is completely shady and would constitute a refund from a vendor/sponsor. And to most of us a refund is in order in this case. But it will never happen because the entire thing was shady from the beginning.

So the posts about “maybe it was stolen” or “who’s the true liar”?.... it doesn’t matter. No shipping documents = irresponsible.

End.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:53 PM
+1 ... and actually he is (was hah) a vendor on G35NYC.com

Old 09-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
Think about it guys. Have you ever purchased anything from vendors/sponsors on this site? I have… they email you a tracking number very shortly after your order… both the seller and buyer can track what is going on with the shipment.

If a vendor said he shipped something and the buyer never got it and the vendor never sent the buyer a tracking number all hell would break loose on this forum! The vendor/sponsor would be run off the boards and boatloads of other sites would be talking about the shading business that vendor provides.

Now – this isn’t a vendor, but the situation is absolutely no different in terms of “fault”. If Ahmer were vendor/sponsor he would be ridiculed right the hell out of here for the way he handled the transaction from the very beginning.

Why would a few of you be cutting him more slack that you would a vendor? It makes no sense. If you sell something and ship it – you have a tracking number and received shipment confirmation. Period. It really is that simple. Anything less than that is completely shady and would constitute a refund from a vendor/sponsor. And to most of us a refund is in order in this case. But it will never happen because the entire thing was shady from the beginning.

So the posts about “maybe it was stolen” or “who’s the true liar”?.... it doesn’t matter. No shipping documents = irresponsible.

End.

exactly!

ahmar has consistently ignored my phone calls and PM regarding the tracking number as far as the beginning of time.........how can a legit vendor on g35nyc lose every form of documentation regarding shipping/tracking receipt?.,...ahmar claims i sent him a PM that i received the wheels, but he lost that too...........its truly unbelievable.......anybody with a brain of a mouse would believe ahmar lacorte is a scammer.........

Last edited by simplur; 09-17-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
LOL, tell me about it. They were all over this thread in the beginning defending Ahmer.......why aren't they posting now?? Hmmmmm, I wonder.
If you followed the link to their forum, they've realized that they've been scammed by him too, but because the faults were so insignificant (or so they thought), they weren't able to put two and two together until now.

I think the lesson to take from this is not just about being careful when you're dealing with someone unknown to you, but to do your homework to filter out all the hype from truths about the vendor you are going to be purchasing from (or even about the product itself).

A lot of brand names and products get blown out of proportion here too, when in fact those products are cheaply built, don't perform as advertised (or as most of the posts would have you believing) and are really not worth the money at all.

Ahmar was the same for their forum... everybody loved him and his services/products, but he scammed a lot of them too. But because he had such a good rep, all the ones who got scammed were afraid to put up some real feedback and just bent over for him.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:53 AM
^^^
Can't say I'm surprised. After all this started he PM'd me about our negotiation that he backed out on and tried to apologize and make nice. Fail.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:08 AM
all the people ahmar scammed in nyc.....he is living in fear everyday.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 AM
^^^
I don't want to sign up for an account on their site... someone should post the thread contents here.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:27 AM
Banned
damn what a deadbeat

Old 09-17-2008, 01:28 AM
don't know if i'd go so far as to say that :/

someone traded trunks with him and the spoiler wasn't properly attached and came loose and someone got a sidekick and a button didn't work. these were all months ago, though, and nobody really seems to be mad. i'm on the fence with this one. i like to give people the benefit of the doubt but the lack of effort on his part is frustrating, to say the least, when you are trying to cut him some slack. either way, a resolution would be nice

Old 09-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Originally Posted by cerr
after all this you still don't believe it? wow.....
Yeah I still doubt he would scam anyone. However, thats just my opinion but if I was in this situation I would give every ounce of effort I had to make this right meaning hounding the carrier that shipped the wheels to get evidence of a receipt or tracking number. Looks like we'll never know who was the scammer and we probably should keep it at that for now.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
^^^
Well I feel as though it's pretty indicative that Ahmar hasn't signed in to G35Driver since September 9th, over a week ago.

If I were the one with the "bad luck" of losing a receipt ( ) then I sure as hell wouldn't sit back and go about my business while once potential clients of mine ripped into my character.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This guy, Ahmar, is probably gunna change his username and continue scamming on both boards...

Old 09-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by daE_35
Yeah I still doubt he would scam anyone. However, thats just my opinion but if I was in this situation I would give every ounce of effort I had to make this right meaning hounding the carrier that shipped the wheels to get evidence of a receipt or tracking number. Looks like we'll never know who was the scammer and we probably should keep it at that for now.
ask yourself this: If it wasn’t Ahmer, but say, Intense Motorsport – and instead of simplur, the buyer was you… and the same exact thing happened, would you feel the same way? If you answer honestly I'm sure you would say no... If you said yes, no offense but you are a fool.

*** side-note - using Intense Motorsport as an example was nothing more than an example - it's not to imply that they did or ever would be in this situation... I scrolled up to get a vendor name from the top of the page and they were the first ones I saw - In this example any legit vendor could be put in place of Intense and the point would be the same ***

Old 09-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
well if he used an address to sign up for this site an admin should give that to simplur so he could give it to the police. A physical address is needed for them to do any type of report.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389