G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by X-Vert
He isn't in HS, classes end at diff times everyday.

Who said anything about him being in HS? He said he ends at 5pm to simplur but in the forum he said he ends at 3pm.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so let ban this guy for scamming

Old 09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
i challenged ahmar to post the ups tracking number to prove himself,
and he has failed.....he has done absolutely nothing, nothing to prove.
excuses, excuses,excuses....nothing, but excuses..

i asked him to end this once and for all, and he does nothing.

its obvious his intentions was to scam me, because im a new member, and i live in the west coast,,

Old 09-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Yeah i had the same crap happen to me with a bike i was buying. I had sent the guy 3k and he never delivered. I was in the middle of moving duty stations for the first time and they told me i had to physically go there because of the money being sent money gram. I learned my lesson the hardway but there still may be hope for you.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by urbnmat
Yeah i had the same crap happen to me with a bike i was buying. I had sent the guy 3k and he never delivered. I was in the middle of moving duty stations for the first time and they told me i had to physically go there because of the money being sent money gram. I learned my lesson the hardway but there still may be hope for you.

thanks bro...

i really appreciate all the support im receiving here. man, 3K is alot to lose...........i really feel for you.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
I tried to recoup it but i couldnt file a police report unless i went to nyc. Then i called them and they said its not worth filing a report because with money gram they dont know if this actually happened in ny. When i talked to money gram they said they couldnt tell me where the pickup happened because i would need a warrant for legal purposes. Either way i hope you two can settle this or that you dont get jibbed.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Umm.. nothing's been proven. For all we know, simplur may still be the one trying to pull a fast one.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by paulg35s
Umm.. nothing's been proven. For all we know, simplur may still be the one trying to pull a fast one.
Entirely possible... but consider the following:

(1) Ahmar has not produced the PM (or was it a text message? or both? lack of consistency here) that he claims simplur sent him saying he got the wheels.

(2) It has been confirmed that Delivery Confirmation numbers don't just "go away". They can still be accessed online. If it exists and $1600 hangs in the balance, Ahmar should have USPS figure out a way to find it.

(3) Ahmar is not disputing that simplur paid him in full by two money orders

(4) Ahmar "sold these wheels for a friend" and doesn't know if he can get the money back "from his friend". How much was in it for him in selling these wheels if they really were sold for a friend?

(5) Ahmar "paid for the USPS shipping (at least $130, mind you) in cash", so there is, of course, no CC trail to prove he shipped them.

Now, this is a whole lot of things that just happen to be going against poor Ahmar. Lost PM/text, lost delivery confirmation number, paid with cash for the shipping, etc. etc. If all these things are coincidences, then the universe is conspiring against Ahmar and his sh!tty luck just cost him $1600.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Banned
ahmar has left the building.

he wants to clear his name? rofl what a funny guy. he is smart though cuz he took the best option which was run. so someone needs to post his address and take care of some business.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
You know those NY guys have his contact information. Those guys should be crucifing the dude.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Well we know his name is "Ahmar Lacorte" from the first post... and his number is still available via cached posts from Google searches

Old 09-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Where art thy update...?

Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
USPS sucks... they should have mentioned something to the sender. If you can't look up the info without the receipt, even if the package was sent but lost or damaged by USPS, the sender is just screwed.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:21 AM
I was screwed out of $1K by larry aka littodevil for headlights. I'm over it now. It sucks big time....but it happens. Lesson learned.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
Entirely possible... but consider the following:

(1) Ahmar has not produced the PM (or was it a text message? or both? lack of consistency here) that he claims simplur sent him saying he got the wheels.

He's messaged an Admin on this forum but was told that they do not want to get involved and to deal with it privately

(2) It has been confirmed that Delivery Confirmation numbers don't just "go away". They can still be accessed online. If it exists and $1600 hangs in the balance, Ahmar should have USPS figure out a way to find it.

It's not going to do him any good if he doesn't have the receipt

(3) Ahmar is not disputing that simplur paid him in full by two money orders

Why would he dispute this? He received money, therefore he sent the rims

(4) Ahmar "sold these wheels for a friend" and doesn't know if he can get the money back "from his friend". How much was in it for him in selling these wheels if they really were sold for a friend?

Not really sure what point you're trying to make here. What does selling something for a friend have to do with this?

(5) Ahmar "paid for the USPS shipping (at least $130, mind you) in cash", so there is, of course, no CC trail to prove he shipped them.

The kid doesn't have a credit card. I know this for a fact.

Now, this is a whole lot of things that just happen to be going against poor Ahmar. Lost PM/text, lost delivery confirmation number, paid with cash for the shipping, etc. etc. If all these things are coincidences, then the universe is conspiring against Ahmar and his sh!tty luck just cost him $1600.

The only thing that this all proves is that Ahmar is a dumb *** for losing his USPS receipt.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389