G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i did not inform ahmar in written, vocal , PM form that i received the wheels.
there is no such evidence that exists. i left ahmar a voicemail 4 weeks ago regarding, that the wheels have not reached my residence and i have not received them.......ahmar has never called me back even one instance to settle the dispute in private matter...,,,,i will post all phone records if neccessary.

i have PM proof that ahmar stated the wheels were shipped by UPS with insurance....i will post all PM messages if neccessary....

please ahmar, the evidence is quite clear....return all of my money as soon as possible.....

thank you forum members for the support.....i really appreciate it.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:37 PM
if seller can't proof that item shipped or lost package.. seller must refund the money no matter what

Old 09-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
refund refund ~!!

Old 09-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
why did u delete me dude !

Old 09-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by HYDROERIC2003
why did u delete me dude !
Because posts with name calling aren't warranted.

Old 09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
ahmar,

please do not PM me regarding this matter. i want everyone to know the status of the transaction so you will be accountable..

.... .please post the usps confirmed delivery number of the returned funds, to prove you have returned the money,,,,and dont tell everyone you
"misplaced" it.

ive been extremely patient with all of the profanity PM ive been receiving, which is unacceptable and uncivilized.

if i receive funds from ahmar, i will donate $300 to the monthy giveaway/raffle
or whatever for my gratitude to all of the members.

thank you

Last edited by simplur; 09-08-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by simplur
ahmar,

please do not PM me regarding this matter. i want everyone to know the status of the transaction so you will be accountable..

.... .please post the usps confirmed delivery number of the returned funds, to prove you have returned the money,,,,and dont tell everyone you
"misplaced" it.

ive been extremely patient with all of the profanity PM ive been receiving, which is unacceptable and uncivilized.

if i receive funds from ahmar, i will donate $300 to the monthy giveaway/raffle
or whatever for my gratitude to all of the members.

thank you
While that's a very kind gesture, that won't be necessary. The thought is appreciated though.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
Am I the only one thinking this: it's easier to offer to give away $300 scammed money than it is to give away $300 hard earned money?
I hope that's not the case.
We have not SEEN any evidence from either side. We have nothing but hearsay.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:57 PM
just a sedan
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yawn......... why send money orders. atleast get a visa gift card and use PP so you can prove it. A certified letter receipt, you could have sent a love note. I sell alot of things, not just on here, and losing tracking numbers is bad business
Not tkaing sides, just looking at things

Old 09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Banned
Just got home from school. Thought post office was open untill 6 but they closed at 4. I will go in the morning or after my classes which is at 2.

Also simplur I PM'd you what I said out on the forum about the package and what will happen if it was lost. I said I will try to get to the bottom of everything if it leads to a refund I will try my best to get you the money. Also you have never called me, The only call I ever got concerning this was from your buddy pretending to be the NYPD in Boston. This infact makes me think more about the situation.

Also how can you just say you'll donate $300? I think its kinda fishy on how you say I scammed you want your money back. But when im trying to solve things you want to give money away?

It was stupid of me for loosing the tracking but I never thought it would get this out of hand.

Old 09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
And as far as PayPal goes, just had $1250 stolen from me on Thursday and their site was down for a bit, so I think they were hacked. Got $700 back, but still out $550 while "they investigate"

Sorry for the off topic, checks and money orders are just as easy to verify, and MUCH easier to have persons name, address to file a criminal complaint than telling the police you only have an email address and a toll free number to call and after they go through menus, they MIGHT get some information.

Sorry for the off topic.

Back on topic...

Can you post the tracking number? Makes it easier for everyone to see the status.

EDIT: ALWAYS keep these slips. Have always had a folder with the tracking slip and teh receipt from the post office or I have it in email, since doing a label online saves a few bucks.

After note... I have also seen people lose TWICE their money off of PayPal... I can explain the details. You here this stuff, you will definitely think twice...

Old 09-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned
I dont ship out as much so I made a mistake in loosing it. But I really want to get to the bottom of this. I still feel like im being scammed but if what you say is true I will try to get you your refund.

Im not keeping anything a secret. But over and over again I bring up why I was getting calls from a guy in boston pretending to be the nypd still no answer. Its also funny again how you offer to give $300 away for no reason. Also with paypal it is more secure you can easy file a complaint they'll hold the money and after review they'll decide to send you the money back or not.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:13 PM
I would never send anyone money back if I was sure I sent the shipment. I dont care what the person says. Especially If I knew I would probably not get my wheels back. I understand that it would b a nice gesture, but If I knew 100% i wasnt scamming anyone, I would do anything in my power to prove it, but at the same time, no way in hell am I gonna give back $1600 and not have the wheels. Unless I infact did have the wheels and just wanna seem like im doing the "right" thing. Not taking anyones side anymore, but ahmer if u did send the wheels and u are sure about it, then dont say ur just gonna give the money back, cuz that deff makes u seem like a scammer, an honest person wouldnt do that, or a smart person at least.

With that said, u should deff not sleep on this and get that tracking number right away, because the OP is telling u to do so as well. And if hes telling u to do so, then that should b extra motivation to get it. I know I would feel like the biggest d!ck if I knew i was wrong but i was still calling u out on this and then b proved wrong lol. So do something about it.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Did you pay for shipping via creditcard/debit (shipping rims isn't exactly cheap)? Why not just forward a copy of your invoice (with account number # blanked out) to one of the mods which showed you actually paid XXX on which date? I will find it really odd if you also lost your invoice or if you paid with cash...

I am sure if you went to the post office with your credit card invoice showing the transaction number; and a valid ID; maybe they could pull your order tracking number. You usually get better results when you talk to a person face-to-face than over the phone. They probably won't do it over the phone because of unable to verify proper security.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
why do we need the tracking number and stuff posted on here is what i am wondering....if both parties are here then let them settle it privately and then let them tell us it has been settled.....as to the bashing of g35nyc you guys were the ones who came in and started bashing us when all we had was someone coming in and saying they were scammed

noone is backing anyone and you say post counts and personal experiences should be enough for claims...well blue devil has dealt with ahmar and he did not like how he was handled so we are going to back our guy...seriously this is between the two guys now and the cops....just update us if anything else comes about

oh and btw if he had someone calling you as the nypd he was probably bluffing to act like they were involved so you would take quicker action...him doing that does not mean anything we used to call the parents of friends and act like cops jsut to get them in trouble

Last edited by Project; 09-09-2008 at 12:51 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389