G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USPS??? I though you send it UPS. I don't want to go back and read again.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Banned
It was usps if I wrote UPS it def was a typo. Simplur and I will come to a solution soon. Will keep you guys updated tommorow.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
if it was USPS what class mail did you send? Did you send certified (which requires signature)? If so you can track that online...

And yes, all this time I thought it was UPS... I think we all did. I wouldnt trust USPS for something like this anyway...

Old 09-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by ag351389
Hey guys im sorry I didnt respond the whole day. I was @ a bbq since 11 and just got home and read this. I need to make thing more clear for people to understand whats going on. Also I posted this on G35NYC but its almost the same what I was going to write on here.

1: Those rims were POWDERCOATED and they were not my rims I sold them for a freind.

2: The rims that were painted and were on my car. That I sold for $1050 to a member on this forum are completly differnt rims. I used this money towards the Iforged rims. Me and GthirtyFizzle came up with a deal im still paying him money for the rims. I didnt just cough up $2500.

3:Ive been calling usps to try to get a tracking but they tell me that in order to get information on the package they need the tracking number due to privacy reasons. Anyone can call usps and find out for them self, you cant just give them your name and address then boom heres the tracking number. Ive tried that guys. Today was sunday and yesterday I was busy but soonest I get out of class tommorow im going to the post office.

4: Those who defended me thank you I appricate the support. But I dont think people backing me up will show anybody anything. I honestly know that I sent the rims to simplur so im not worried.

5: I never posted up these powdercoated rims on this forum because soonest I posted it up on driver I recieved like 4 PMS saying that they all wanted it. Honestly post count dosnt matter. I started the price at $2000 then people started to send me differnt offers. I was like what they hell I'll just keep it on driver only because honestly on this forum who would spend more then $1500 on rims? Im sorry to say it but I keep track on things on what people sell on here and alot of people in here are cheap and people who sell volks, iforged, and other rims NO1 ever buys it.

6: Jcenky wtf are you talking about? you'll come to my house and **** me up for responding to you pm on driver?

7: I didnt make a thread up on it but I asked Igor to remove me from being a vendor because I just started college and dont know how much time i'll have to get things done and how much time ill have to study etc. I still paint rims but my advertisments will stay on craigslist for now only because if I keep being a vendor on the site I will have to pay and im not sure how many people will come to me with the schedule I have.

8: Tone thank you for investigating and pointing out parts people might be confused about I hope some of these answers can clear things up for you guys.

9: I hope I can proove my self and get this tracking because this is really getting annoying and if some reason I cant get the tracking im going to find some other way of proving my self or I'll try to pay back simplur if he says he didnt get anything even though he told me himself that he did, I will speak to my freind who I sold the rims for he's not on the forum but we been talking about whats been going on and all of this is under my name, but if simplur seriously didnt get the rims I dont know why he would say that after he told me he did then I guess he will be refunded if I cant prove my self.

10: I dont know if anyone read what I wrote about some guy from boston calling me pretending to be nypd. Simplur never replied saying anything about that. I honestly dont know whats going on anymore and im as confused as you guys are.

11: If you guys honestly think I should be banned for being looked at as a scammer to help the reputation of this forum then even though how much I love the forum and im on it everyday I try to go to every meet I can I love sharing things that I do, getting information on my car that I can only get here. I love the G35nyc community and hope somthing like this wont occur. But I dont want to bring the rest of the forum down because of a mishap like this.

Simplur if for w.e. reason I cant get a way to get you the tracking number. I will try my best to refund you all your money.
- Ahmar
Sorry bro, but that's just not acceptable IMO. If you can't verify that he's received the wheels you should refund ALL of his money, not "try your best" to refund the money.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another possibility is someone somewhere along the line of USPS snagged them. I wouldn't say this is impossible. If it can happen three times with my SWA drink coupons, it can happen with a set of rims.

However, given that the seller is claiming the OP told him he received the rims, this is probably not the case. If it is, USPS is liable and if you shipped with an "insured amount" you should be able to recoup this from them.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Banned
Guys im trying to get this resolved asap. If simplur really didnt get the rims then your right I will have to find a way to get him his money back. But hopfully everything will be resolved soon.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Premier Member
I have no idea who to believe, I just hope you two get this settled in the end.Good luck.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
Another possibility is someone somewhere along the line of USPS snagged them. I wouldn't say this is impossible. If it can happen three times with my SWA drink coupons, it can happen with a set of rims.

However, given that the seller is claiming the OP told him he received the rims, this is probably not the case. If it is, USPS is liable and if you shipped with an "insured amount" you should be able to recoup this from them.
There is a possibility that the scenarios you post could be part of the problem... I wonder if the wheels actually were received and the recipient really told Ahmer that he got the wheels - but it wasn’t simplur?

I keep reading how Ahmer sells a bunch of wheels - is it possible that simplur's got sent to then wrong guy? and Ahmer thinks everything is fine not knowing the wrong guy got them?...

Even if something like that did happen – the whole tracking issue still comes into play though…

Old 09-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Ahmar should just post the PM response from the OP to prove he did infact receive the wheels. I just find it a bit odd he would post that but then post he would assist the OP obtaining his money (If I was the seller; I would stick to my story and call BS if I did receive a PM like that and post it right away) . I am a bit skeptical but at least if the OP gets his money back if he in fact did not receive the wheels; that is all that matters.

Props to the mods for not closing this without further insight in the situation; it definitely could have led to a different result all together for the OP.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Banned
I honestly dont know whats going on, but if simplur really didnt recieve them im not going to leave him hanging. As for him saying he did recieve it is another part which confuses me. Honestly I thought he was trying to scam me by having people from boston calling me saying there NYPD. But since he's still going on with it I dont know what to believe.

I really hope I can get this tracking back and get to the bottom of this. I sold these for my freind and everything is under my name I dont want no troubles with anybody. Im going to try my best on solving this problem. I love going on both forums g35driver and g35nyc and I dont want my reputation in trouble because of a confusion like this.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
USPS should verify the shipment status and tracking number via a phone call. Although I would personally go myself to USPS and find out exactly where the package is, if you did send it, and retrieve the package info and trk#. Good luck to both parties.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Gr8One
USPS should verify the shipment status and tracking number via a phone call. Although I would personally go myself to USPS and find out exactly where the package is, if you did send it, and retrieve the package info and trk#. Good luck to both parties.
Its not tht easy I tried that, I gave them my name and adress and the recieved info also. They basiclly told me they wouldnt be able to give me info without a tracking and thats what I need!!!

Im going to the PO tommorow hopfullyy everything is figured out.

Simplur I pm'd you, reply when u can

Old 09-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Thats why I said I would personally go to USPS. Explain the situation and get that trk# or a least ask them to verify if the shipment had arrived on time to the directed address. Again, I wish you both luck on this manner

Old 09-08-2008, 03:32 AM
Banned
damn i hate scammers

Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
The rims have to be somewhere....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389