G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
^^^
Instead of posting the tracking number Ahmar should post a screen shot of the tracking info with the private info and all but the last "X" numbers of the tracking number blacked out.
No, thats too easy.. With blacking out and "Xing" something like that you can easily fake it.

So far, I'm on the OP's side of things just because ahmar has not replied in his defense much at all and second.. The OP contacted authorities.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buyer: what do you used to paid your wheels?? Creditcard, paypal? if paypal file complaint to paypal and they take care the problem for you, if credit call your credit company and they'll take your money back.. i got scammed so many times on hardforum.com and always got my money back..
you are stupid, shouldn't never buy anything from stranger if the seller don't have paypal, heatware, ebay. even that person well known as a good seller.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
wow ive been reading this for a long time , and i dont know who the scammer and scammee is ? hope its resolved- nice rims though

Old 09-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Banned
This is getting out of hand now. Thanks to those for supporting me but this needs to end. Simplur I dont know whats going on here honestly. I offered to help you peter figure out a solution but you kept telling me no. You told me few days after you recieved package that you got it and thank you. I sent you a message asking you to take pics of them on your car. I didnt recieve a PM from you after a week later.

It was stupid of me of misplacing the tracking otherwise I would of been posted the info on here to end all speculation, I also asked you to just send the rims back if you want I will send your money back.

You came onto G35NYC and wrote messages on my profile containing to this. I asked on why you had people call me from boston pretending to be NYPD. (I called back the number and filed a complaint on your buddy, He called my phone 25 times straight didnt answer right away because I was registering for school). When I brought this up to you, you ignored me. I dont want to argue with this situation anymore. I know I sent your rims thats all that matters. If you would like to file a complaint or w.e. be my guest.

I learned my lesson to only deal through paypal if shipping or not SHIP anymore. Also Bluedevil I apoligized to you when we were talking somthing out on buying a set of rims I had a while ago it was on a first come first serve basis, I needed the money right away at the moment i was selling those rims, Sorry again hope theres no hard feelings. I also had a good I trader but it was deleted when the site went down.

Post Counts should matter, As matter of fact check out simplurs when he started this thread he had 15.

Sorry for those who is concerned and confused on whats going on. Even im confused now. Do what you have to do bro. Enjoy

Last edited by ag351389; 09-06-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by ag351389
This is getting out of hand now. Thanks to those for supporting me but this needs to end. Simplur I dont know whats going on here honestly. I offered to help you peter figure out a solution but you kept telling me no. You told me few days after you recieved package that you got it and thank you. I sent you a message asking you to take pics of them on your car. I didnt recieve a PM from you after a week later.

It was stupid of me of misplacing the tracking otherwise I would of been posted the info on here to end all speculation, I also asked you to just send the rims back if you want I will send your money back.

You came onto G35NYC and wrote messages on my profile containing to this. I asked on why you had people call me from boston pretending to be NYPD. (I called back the number and filed a complaint on your buddy, He called my phone 25 times straight didnt answer right away because I was registering for school). When I brought this up to you, you ignored me. I dont want to argue with this situation anymore. I know I sent your rims thats all that matters. If you would like to file a complaint or w.e. be my guest.

I learned my lesson to only deal through paypal if shipping or not SHIP anymore. Also Bluedevil I apoligized to you when we were talking somthing out on buying a set of rims I had a while ago it was on a first come first serve basis, I needed the money right away at the moment i was selling those rims, Sorry again hope theres no hard feelings.

Post Counts should matter, As matter of fact check out simplurs when he started this thread he had 15.

Sorry for those who is concerned and confused on whats going on. Even im confused now. Do what you have to do bro. Enjoy
pretty much just pwned simplurs... this should all be settled.. and if he is going to police.i believe you should do the same.. Get on top of paypal, post office.. and try to get the tracking number back..

But i would get the police or fbi whoever covers something like this, i have a feeling simplurs is bluffing with the FBI report etc.. ahmar settle this shyt

Old 09-06-2008, 02:53 AM
theres gota b a legality issue with publicly posting a tracking number.. im not sure tho..

what im tryin to figure out is how posting this thread bashin a fellow member/vendor (who im sure many of the members on here and g35nyc have purchased various items from him) is going to resolve this issue..

I'm on g35nyc ive seen ahmar at meets, he lives right by me and everyone on our site has nothing but good things to say about him.. he makes money off of these 2 sites, explain to me y he would purposely screw a member out of $1600, it makes no sense.. if he did that (which he most likely didnt) then that was dumb on his part considering he just lost one form of income..

this is really worse than high school the way u boys r going about this .. its btwn 2 people not a nationwide thing..

and to everyone bashing G35nyc, I can vouch that some on the guys there are upstanding good guys.. as a female some of those guys have become almost brother-like and help me out whenver i needed it.. so stop bashing on things u dont even knoww about ..

.. y isnt this locked yet?

Old 09-06-2008, 04:07 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Wait!!!!

johndoe69357!!!!

I sent you the $5,000 part you paid me for and you told me it's installed. I told everyone in the tech forum you would post pics... where are they???...

I realize I don’t have record of you receiving the $5K parts, but there are at least a dozen people that know me in real life that can vouch for me!

You need to post pics of the parts I say you say you got - or you are a douche bag.

Having that been said, everyone reading this should agree.

Old 09-06-2008, 04:09 AM
Originally Posted by OCG35
Wait!!!!

johndoe69357!!!!

I sent you the $5,000 part you paid me for and you told me it's installed. I told everyone in the tech forum you would post pics... where are they???...

I realize I don’t have record of you receiving the $5K parts, but there are at least a dozen people that know me in real life that can vouch for me!

You need to post pics of the parts I say you say you got - or you are a douche bag.

Having that been said, everyone reading this should agree.
now that I made that point, I'll probably get phucked in a used parts sell that I am doing this weekend with a guy that I've actually known in person for 3+ years

Old 09-06-2008, 04:15 AM
Originally Posted by homelessdrunk
i love how people are point out post counts who cares about that? check MYG37.com im on there with 1k + and even da_mayor is supporting ahmar hes got 4k+, Gthirtyfizzle 1k+ turbotom 4k+ logik 1k+. post counts dont really mean much except you like to post. doesnt change how long you have been trolling forums and what not because people defending ahmar some have accounts dating back to 2005. i would post more here but no i dont own a G35 i do post on the sister forum MYG37.com because i have a G37.

just let him post his side, let him update as simplur has

agree with a lot of people this has gotten out of hand.
ahmar stop being lazy and get the tracking number and defend your azz
when you are dealing with selling and buying, post count and i-trader mean everything!

Did you buy your car without research???

If you arent concerned about history of members - then you should buy the 5K part I was selling to the dirtbag in the posts above this one... he's a loser and you seem like a good guy... I'm sure we can trust each other

Old 09-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
post count and itrader means alot to the buyers b/c they see that ppl with high post costs and high itraders are on the site often and have made alot of postive sales..

Old 09-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by TBG_Dad
sorry to OP for losing his cash. That really sucks and I hope things work out for you ......

At the same time, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I havent seen a thread this fun since .... gawd, what was their name? Some cheesy hack place of a garage that would lie about parts, charge new prices for used parts, steal parts from other ppl ... its very really troubling that I cant think of their name ....
garage.... or you mean "house"

Old 09-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
I'm unsubscribing from this stupid thread...I was in a similar situation a few months ago but nipped it in the butt asap. Some dumbazz member (PEARL6MT) claimed I sold him some focked up wheels and tires and jumped into a forsale thread of mine talkin dumb. I resolved it by convincing an admin on driver to sign onto my paypal account to prove that the idiot never paid or had any dealings with me like he claimed. Administrator nipped it in the butt immediately and member dissappeared (lucky he didn't get banned). PROOF PROOF PROOF...end of story.

Old 09-06-2008, 07:41 PM
This is stupid. I can vouch for ahmar because I have done business with him. very straight up guy. The other 20+ memebers from G35 Nyc are also vouuching for him. Simplur, who is fairly new here, does not have anyone vouching for him which is absolutely understnadable since he is new, but at the same time has ppl taking his side. This can go on all day, but the truth is, until someone posts some kind of proof, vouching can all mean so much. Both memebrs have been stating what has happened, but once again, no one has shown any proof.

it seems like u guys hame private messages, conversations, and someother kind of proof u guys can show. Ahmar, end this kid and show something. Call up UPS and have them give the trcking number#. This is the only way this thread will be closed and u can actually have back all of ur trust on this site.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:08 PM
^^^ yep - tracking number is all it would take.

Who knows, they might find that it got delivered to the wrong person and some lucky shlub got himself some free wheels..

I still don’t understand how there is no tracking number though... I never buy anything being shipped without being able to fully trace it... and would never send anything without tracking it.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:58 PM
ahmar,

i have not received the wheels, nor did i inform you i have received the wheels.if you were able to pick up my phone calls, it wouldve been settled privately.

call UPS and post the tracking number/insurance. it will determine if i received
the wheels or you shipped the wheels...it only takes 5 mins to call UPS...is the task too difficult to perform?....

....only the sender can retrieve this vital information, and it is the only factual evidence that can vindicate myself or you.

....anything and everything that is shipped using UPS has a tracking number, and if you cannot provide one, the conclusion is very clear.

please provide the ups tracking number to end this once and for all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389