G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys my first post in driver! always look on this forum but too lazy to post. isnt it obvious that the OP is bs cause hes not replying..
i can aswell as vouch for ahmar. hes been in our community for quite sometime now and members who have dealt with him are quite satisfied.

and g35nyc is probably the most closed knitted community ive ever been in. we're all just trying to look out for one another.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^
Is that why when Ahmar is in negotiations with people to buy his wheels he sells them to someone else then says "Sorry! Guess you'll have to jump faster on the next set!"

Old 09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Guys, enough of the "stfu" and "gtfo" comments......you guys are acting like little kids. If this thread is to remain open, these comments need to stop!!

Old 09-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Guys, enough of the "stfu" and "gtfo" comments......you guys are acting like little kids. If this thread is to remain open, these comments need to stop!!

i agree theres no need for tha 5yr old gtfo bs...first we aint here to bash on driver or its member we're only here to point the truth and show everyone that there is a scammer here and is defenetly not ahmar reflecting of his work that he has done and feedback he gets after his past sales.

if anything ya should appreciate that we bringing up to light that theres a scammer in your website cause the next person he scams might just be u if sale him any parts

Old 09-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Attention new members joining us from G35NYC,

While we are happy have you with us on G35Driver and I'm sure ag351389 appreciates your support, if you've come here just to post a comment like "You are a loser!", or "STFU", or "GTFO" please do everyone a favor and don't post it.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our rules:

https://g35driver.com/forums/feedbac...9-rules-6.html

https://g35driver.com/forums/faq.php...aq#faq_faq_tou

Originally Posted by GodZilla
Finally, the last and most important rule

8. Any post to a thread that involves name calling (regardless of who started it) will result in the members being warned immediately and put on a list with their IP. Second time around, the member will be banned without notice.

9. Don't be a jerk. This is very simple. If your post contributes nothing but negativity, it will most likely be removed. If you are a repeat offender, you will be banned.

Last edited by Christian; 09-04-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
^^^
Is that why when Ahmar is in negotiations with people to buy his wheels he sells them to someone else then says "Sorry! Guess you'll have to jump faster on the next set!"

the truth hurts doesnt it.

sorry moderators, but that comment was irrational.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I wasn't **** talking anyone but just G whip... You guys coming over here "representin" your little nyc group and acting like you own the place. Not only that, but you're **** talking to other members here just for stating their own opinion.. How the hell are we suppose to know who Ahmar is??? We only heard one side of the story so of course people are going to judge..

Come back when you guys decide to be a little more civil about things. Your nyc group is nothing.

Thanks.

Bye.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ninous26
I wasn't **** talking anyone but just G whip... You guys coming over here "representin" your little nyc group and acting like you own the place. Not only that, but you're **** talking to other members here just for stating their own opinion.. How the hell are we suppose to know who Ahmar is??? We only heard one side of the story so of course people are going to judge..

Come back when you guys decide to be a little more civil about things. Your nyc group is nothing.

Thanks.

Bye.
+1234895723948567913485628934756234789025789023

its amazing. you cant back someone up. we dont know who you or he is.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:05 PM
sorry guys,,busy with work and studying....im sorry for causing so much
debate......

i recently bought a g35 3 months ago, and i stumbled upon this
website getting good information on tires....been reading alot about the car i bought,,and learning tremendously about suspension, leather care, etc.......
..sorry i have not been posting because i dont know enough to contribute to this forum...........i saw some good deals on wheels so i pulled the trigger....
the wheels were being sold by ahmar......

im in my early 30's, college gradute , pursuing my architects license....5 exams passed, 4 more to go......

ahmar told me that he shipped the wheels using ups with insurance and tracking number...i have the private message to prove it.....

ahmar says he lost the tracking number....i asked him to call ups to get the
tracking number and insurance....it only takes 5 mins. ...i tried to
call ups twice, but they said only the sender can retrieve it.

only the UPS tracking number can prove either i received the wheels or
ahmar shipped the wheels...........since ahmar is not disclosing the ups tracking number,how am i supposed call ups for shipment information...

since the wheels are insured according to ahmar,,,,i have the private message to prove it,,,,,.....if the wheels did get lost or stolen , UPS should pay for it and not ahmar....

after spending $1600, a legit seller like ahmar should try to call ups to help me out....he hasnt tried to help me

its apparent there are legions of faithful friends of ahmar who have done
business with him in a phyical, face to face manner, but i liive 3000 miles away.....i have no friends on this forum.

only the UPS tracking number/insurance can prove who the real scammer is,
and ahmar has not disclosed the information to me.

if i can get the wheels thats great,,,,,,but i sold the wheels spacer i bought on ebay last week because i didnt get the wheels .............if i can get the money, ill drop all charges, and call my brother,,,ill delete this tread.....ahmar reputation will be saved.....

Last edited by simplur; 09-04-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
all ahmar needs to do is give him the tracking number or send back his money
problem solved

Old 09-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
dunno why people bring up their issues on their own time meaning.. do what you have to do and call it a day...if dat happened to me i would find out where that guy lives and go from there

Old 09-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
simplur, if your really being honest here. Call the police or FBI/ who ever takes care of this stuff.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:15 PM
i think all the new ppl joining is just one person creating mult user names. i wonder if an IP check was done?

Old 09-04-2008, 11:27 PM
ive already filed a report with the FBI, 2 weeks ago. i have all support documentation ready for inspection..........i wanted to share my bitter experience, in order for other new members not to endure the same ordeal, from purchasing in the classifieds.....

Old 09-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
Do what you gots to do

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389