G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

deadbeat seller ag351389

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
both seller& buyer kept telling the same story.. tell us how the *** you paid with. paypal? or credit?? call them up and file a disputed

Old 09-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
I don't know who's the scammer or the one being scammed, but I find it quite convenient that the shipper "misplaced" the tracking number. I am sure one call or one trip to UPS could produce this tracking number.

And this thread hasn't been locked because I think the community here on Driver has the right to know what the outcome is and whom not to do business with in the future.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:56 PM
CALL USPS tell them you need tracking number... i think seller is scammer

Old 09-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by azng45
CALL USPS tell them you need tracking number... i think seller is scammer

it sure seems that way.

Like it or not NYC-ers, the guy that says he paid for them is the only one (of the 2 parties involved) trying to get this settled...

From what can be ascertained from this thread I can't fathom a reason for the OP to make this up... what does he have to gain? On the other hand its obvious what someone has to gain by accepting payment and not providing merchandise (as crooked as that would be).

Everyone keeps telling the OP to dispute payment... do we even know how he paid? Maybe it was cashiers check or Money Order?... I don’t know if those can be rescinded? It is a critical component though... OP, how did you pay?

I guess proof of payment is as necessary as proof of delivery - however, ahmer apparently isn’t claiming he wasn’t paid - in fact I'm pretty sure there are definitive comments that he was paid.

So I guess it all falls back to proof of delivery. And until that’s provided its hard not to suspect Ahmer defrauded the OP. To me the only other explanation would be lost shipment or wrong person received – except that there are (second hand) claims that OP told Ahmer he got the wheels… I tend not to believe that and I feel proof of that is the only things that will validate the statement.

I wonder how long this will last… ever more, I wonder if a handful of people got together and created a conspiracy and made this all up as a gag to see how much drama could be generated – you know to trump the infamous VRT thread

Old 09-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
And this thread hasn't been locked because I think the community here on Driver has the right to know what the outcome is and whom not to do business with in the future.
Glad it hasn't been locked. I think many people are interested in learning the outcome of this dispute.

And Ahmar the burden of proof is on you at this point. A valid tracking number and you could have an Admin here verify the shipment and its receipt. And would you really send anything that expensive without proof of delivery receipt?

Old 09-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by OCG35
I wonder how long this will last… ever more, I wonder if a handful of people got together and created a conspiracy and made this all up as a gag to see how much drama could be generated – you know to trump the infamous VRT thread
Haha just as I was writing my last post the same thought occurred to me

Old 09-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Sorry but reputation to me doesn't really mean much in a business transaction. Giving a positive feedback to the seller/buyer is just giving a heads up to the opposite party on the type of person they MIGHT be dealing with. However, it does not mean that person will never ever do anything bad or good in a business transaction. At any point in time, the seller/buyer can always lie. So vouching and positive remarks about ahmar are out in this situation. I had a seller tell me that he was selling an authentic gialla grill then 1 year later when I'm trying to sell the same grill... he turns around and says its not a gialla grill but a sp grill. He made a comment that he has a high reputation and 100+ members to back him up. My proof: I have a witness, remembrance of the night(seller couldn't remember clearly), and post reply in a feeler thread which he even indicated that it was his "old gialla grill." Therefore, vouching and reputation doesn't mean anything. Anyone can lie at any point. If he doesn't post the UPS tracking number... for sure he scammed you. It does not take long to call over at the UPS customer service and get the tracking number. Doing this will solve all problems about the scamming or not situation. Good luck to the OP.

Last edited by TheForgottenMan; 09-07-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:48 AM
wow....not saying that guy is a scammer at all....but i dont really see it as too much support if all the comments supporting him are coming from local people......if people in socal or texas or where ever else other than ny would start saying "i have done many of legit deals with ahmar"....then maybe people would say......maybe simplur did receive the wheels..............from what i read.....simplur is just asking for a tracking number and that would prove whatever............ahmar....just call ups and ask for tracking number.....its understandable that you lost it........it makes everyone curious that you wont make a phone call to retrieve it.....................oh, and i have 830 post.......(not that, that means anything because i know for a fact that if i tried to sell something on here........nobody would know who i am)

Old 09-07-2008, 12:50 PM
i regretfully paid ahmar with (2) money orders shipped using usps delivery confirmation.............i have the receipts to prove its existence.

i believed ahmar was a legit seller due to his strong, reputable online presence in nycg35. who else can i trust, but a legit vendor?

ahmar, vindicate yourself with a ups tracking number .......for the love of god, please discredit me.

Last edited by simplur; 09-07-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:47 PM
i don't like those nycg35 members.. they act like little kid, bad mouth in this forum..

Old 09-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Seller....dishonest or not?

Come on Ahmar let's see the UPS tracking numbers, you're either an honest
seller or a dishonest pr!ck! (thief) This has gone on way to long when it
could be easily resolved in a few minutes....or are you dishonest?
It's always a scary thing buying items on line unless the seller is honest and
willing to follow thru as expected....so?
Gary

Old 09-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
considering it has been 2 weeks since simplur's OP... and nothing definitive has been said or done to give credit to the seller... I'm afraid simplur has been phucked.

The only thing that came out of this is a warning to others to do transactions with caution and research.

Sorry you got screwed simplur...

Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Man $1600??? Simplur I really hope you find some way to get your money back if you've been screwed over, which is quickly becoming more and more likely to be the case.

I get angry enough when I get screwed out of a few bucks... $1600? I don't even want to think about it.

Ahmar this could be ended if you PM an admin with the UPS tracking info to verify for you. FYI

Old 09-07-2008, 02:47 PM
$1600 is alot of money to lose, especially in this economy.

whats so tragic about this event, is that ahmar has basically deceived
his friends on g35nyc that the wheels were shipped, for some temporary monetary gain. .......

ahmar needs to return the $1600, if he is a human being.......

Old 09-07-2008, 02:51 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
considering it has been 2 weeks since simplur's OP... and nothing definitive has been said or done to give credit to the seller... I'm afraid simplur has been phucked.

The only thing that came out of this is a warning to others to do transactions with caution and research.

Sorry you got screwed simplur...
At this point, I definitely agree.

Ahmer, feel free to send me a PM with the tracking number at any time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: deadbeat seller ag351389