G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Poor Sponsor Feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 04:21 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Old 09-13-2008, 09:04 AM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
I'll echo my first comment again...
"He (Charles) was super friendly and timely to respond before I sent him over 2 grand. Once he had my money, he was a little less responsive, but always professional when he did reply. My complaint is not with the person, but the lack of caring for the customer once RXmotors has my money."

I have no problem with you Charles. I'll also admit that most of this is out of your control. I agree that the wheel was most likey dinged during shipment. I also agree that you cannot control the US Postal System.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... it was a pleasure to work with you for the months of me asking questions. You always replied quickly and seemed very happy to help even before I confirmed an order with you.
I have NO issues with the person.
You'll also note that I have yet to leave negative iTrader feedback. I know how damaging that can be and I'm not out to do that. Heck, I didn't even put the company name in the title of this thread. This is just my attempt to vent with friends and to get a little feedback. That's all.

You did respond to all of my concerns, eventually. I won't say that it was done on purpose, but I do have several emails to you where I brought up 3 or 4 concerns and 1 would be addressed. I would need to followup again to get answers to other issues. Again, not a slam, but it's the truth. I know you probably get 2 billion PMs a day, but being on the customer side, I have one person to deal with and when the response is less than I expect, it sucks.

I did finally agree to keeping the dinged wheel. I did agree to pay for my own wheel balancing. I did agree to polish out the scratches. This was my attempt to be a easy customer and to avoid unnecessary hassle on my end as well. It would suck to send this stuff back and I'm not 100% sure that I wouldn't have been out $200 to send the stuff back.. that was never discussed.

Again, I'm not slamming the person, but put yourself in my shoes. Once in this timeline, you sent a PM to me with a staus that was not in direct response to my request for an update.
I'm not saying that you are avoiding the issue, but again, as the customer, I have my own feelings on the matter. I feel that if I didn't constantly ping for an update, this would be forgotten about and the rest of the order would never appear.

My perception is my reality.

Peace

Old 09-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by RXmotors
Fedex damaging 2 of the wheels. I don't ship damaged wheels.
USPS Losing pacakge.
In these cases, shouldn't you the seller and sender be filing a claim with the shipping company, and compensate your customer with new parts or a cash reimbursement?

Any loss should be covered by your insurance, not your customer.

After working at Sense Motorsports and a few other places shipping out parts and putting in claims for parts that were damaged during shipping, I'm not just talking out of my *ss here.

As for not taping down parts that can come loose during shipping or at least wrapping the wheels with a polyurethane wrap and using USPS...
Rookie mistakes.

And if you didn't insure anything or at the least offer it to the customer before shipping out the item, then I really would suggest others not to purchase from you too.

Last edited by dofu; 09-13-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aesonvirus I can completely understand where you are coming from.

Once I recieve an order I complete the order as fast as I can. If there are deleys from venders or damaged goods. I can't control that. I did call you when a problem came up with the one tire. I could have just shipped it to you. I road force every wheel and tire I ship from here. To Road force a wheel takes alot longer than just balancing it. I go out of my way to make sure there is no issue when you recieve them. But sometimes stuff happenens. We are a business here so making money is the most important. That is why I try my best no to make mistakes. If I would have made this mistake I would have done everything to fix it.

I will ship you the stuff as soon as my vendor gets it to me.

Aesonvirus thanks for your business. Sorry it didn't work out the best way the first time. Good luck in the future and with your car.

Thanks
Charles

Old 09-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Way to easy to become a sponsor on here. There should be strict rules on being a sponsor. Warranties,quality, etc; should all be included in the criteria..

Old 09-13-2008, 03:13 PM
I see exactly what the OP means when he says this vendor has a selective hearing...

Old 09-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What I wanna know is...On 5/5 they had the wheels and everything in stock while you were exchanging PM'S with them, and then all of a sudden on 6/7 they have your money and then they are out of stock on TPMS?

Something sounds shady to me...They should have INFORMED of this prior to you sending the money!

Aeson...You have every right too be pissed off and you SHOULD be...These people tied up your funds/product for 4+ months, Now that is 4+ months that you have gone with out your money and or your new wheels that you could not enjoy for most of the summer like you intended to do when you bought them!

They should offer you a lot more than some crappy wheel locks for compensation for your troubles!!!

Best of luck getting this cluster F straighten out.

Old 09-14-2008, 12:20 AM
Banned
just look at the shady little shop in his sig. if wheels were damaged during shipping, it's the vendor's responsibility to reship the confirmed damaged goods, and the vendor should file a claim with fedex. if goods were lost during shipping, it's the VENDOR's responsibility to follow up with USPS in this case and reship the good asap to their customer. do you even know how to do business and be a sponsor????

Old 09-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by nissandriver
just look at the shady little shop in his sig.
IMHO, I wouldn't bag on a shop just because their facility isn't huge... that's a good thing to me. A smaller shop means less cost, and that savings can trickle down to the customer. I know plenty of great shops that started out in small facilities and slowly built their way up to a nicer showroom and warehouse, and there are plenty with the same tiny, ghetto looking shop as when they first started even though their business has picked up a lot.

But if their service is bad, then it's just all bad, and I have nothing good to say for them.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
I've spoken to other who have done business here and they were very happy. In fact, if the stuff came flawless and if the order was complete, I'd just be another happy customer.
The small shop doesn't scare me. In fact, I prefer it for the reasons mentioned above.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
While were on the subject of sponsors. Is there anyway we can get sponsors to put prices in their posts. It irratates me when i have to pm a sponsor to get a price on something that could easily be posted up. Shipping is a different story, but its almost like there is something being hidden.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
^^^ I agree... it's like, hmmm is the other guy getting a better deal?

Old 09-15-2008, 12:03 AM
^ +1 ... it's going to save everyone time in the long run anyways. sponsors won't have to reply the same msg to everyone and can be busy doing other things like following up on the paid customers' order

Old 09-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by urbnmat
While were on the subject of sponsors. Is there anyway we can get sponsors to put prices in their posts. It irratates me when i have to pm a sponsor to get a price on something that could easily be posted up. Shipping is a different story, but its almost like there is something being hidden.
+123456789

Old 09-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Banned
+34786238967932645326754623745t326745128745

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poor Sponsor Feedback