G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Poor Sponsor Feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
Poor Sponsor Feedback

Is there a place to go to for reporting poor sponsor feedback?

I've had one heck of a bad experience and I'm not sure where to turn, and if there is even a place for my concerns to be heard.
This is a sponsor who gets plenty of our membership business and I'd like to make it known that their customer service after the sale is absolutely horrible.

I don't want to post any comments until I know the correct outlet and I'll post nothing but the facts.... and I have every PM to prove my experience from beginning to end.

Thanks,
Scott

Old 09-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
you can leave feedback on their itrader.....

but you would have to ask one of the mods if its supposed to be in here...also have you tried talking the actual sponsor themselves it might have just been one of their employees and not the person themselves

Old 09-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Scott, go ahead and post your feedback in this thread.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks Shane.

It's an issue that has drawn on for over 3 months now, so I'll dig all the facts up from my PM's and I'll get it written up.
It may take a while, but I'll get it done soon.

Thanks

Old 09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
please also be sure to put it on their itrader - I use that all the time when I deal with people... its the first thing most people will look to.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:56 PM
^^^definately

Old 09-11-2008, 11:14 PM
I pride myself on my patience and I always bend to make a difficult situation a little less uncomfortable. I think that makes me a "Schmuck".
I think this is a good example.

This is the timeline of my dealing with Charles at RXmotors.
He was super friendly and timely to respond before I sent him over 2 grand. Once he had my money, he was a little less responsive, but always professional when he did reply. My complaint is not with the person, but the lack of caring for the customer once RXmotors has my money.
I was promised my merchandise in 5-8 days. It's been over 4 months and I don't have everything yet.

I have pictures and copies of actual PMs if anyone feels the need to see them.

5/5/08 - I send a PM to RXmotors in Tampa Florida after finding in the classifieds that they sell MRR GT1 wheels. I ask how much a set of 19” Hyper Silver would cost with Falken FK452’s mounted. The response was :
The MRR GT1 in silver w/polished lip 19 8.5 shipped to you w/Falken fk452 tires is $1855.00. The tire size is 245-40-19. They will come mounted and balanced w/lug nuts. Takes 5-8 days to your door. If you have any further questions feel free to give me a call or pm back.

6/7/08 - I sat on this for a while and I go back and forth with Charles through PMs asking several questions, which are always answered in a timely manner. On this day, I sent payment through Paypal for the amount of $2189. This was to include the wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, 5 mm spacers and new lug nuts.

6/10/08 - I receive a PM confirming the receipt of the payment and I’m told that he doesn’t have the sensors, that they need to be ordered. I’ll be informed when he has them.

6/18/08 - After not hearing back, I PM Charles and ask for a status. His response:
Sorry I have the sensors. I am waiting on one tire. When I road forced on of tire I was coming up as a out of round tire. The local Falken warehouse was out of the tire. I should have on Friday. Sorry for the delay. I will pm you once I have the tracking numbers.

6/23/08 - Received a PM, no tire yet.

7/5/08 - After waiting for a longer time than I think is necessary with no further updates, I am on my way home from the dealer and I decide to cancel my order when I get home. I pull in the driveway and find 2 wheels in the garage. FedEx had delivered them and my wife was home to sign for them. I PM Charles and ask where the other 2 are and he says that he’s doing his best to finish my order... no ETA.
No I’m getting upset. I now have 2 wheels that I have decided to cancel and 2 are still missing. I never received the shipping confirmation or tracking number either.

7/9/08 - I’m informed that the other 2 are on the way.

A few days later, I receive the other 2 wheels. I open the packages and find several issues.
I only received 2 of the 4 hub rings.
My spacers are missing
One wheel has a balance weight floating loose in the package.
One other wheel has scratches on the face.
A third wheel has a small ding on the lip of the wheel.
I send a PM to Charles asking for a explanation for the condition of the wheels.
He replies in a PM telling me that weights sometimes fall off and that I can have it rebalanced locally. He has no explanation for the scratches. He never addresses the ding.

7/14/08 - I get a PM from Charles asking if I installed the wheels yet. I explained that I haven’t. My car was in the shop getting some minor body work done for a few weeks. I also explained that he never addressed my issues and never explained how we would resolve my issues. He replied and said spacers would be sent. (Again ignoring the condition of the wheels)

I pulled my wheels out and showed them to my wife. I strive for perfection and require others I do business with to do the same. Knowing how picky I am, I ask my wife for her input. I show her the wheels and she says the damage isn’t worth the cost and time shipping them back. I post a thread in the picture section of the 07+ sedan forum and ask for opinions... it’s a split decision so I decide to keep them. I just want the bad experience to be over with. I polished the scratches out, 80% anyway, and there is nothing that I can do about the ding, but a few thousand miles in New England, dings happen anyway.

7/15/08 - I PM Charles and tell him that I’ll drop the complaints if he send me the rest of my order. He offers me the spacers, 2 hub rings and a set of wheel locks thrown in for my trouble.
I ask for him to use UPS as the FedEx driver I have here is a PITA. He says that UPS is a pain for him and decides to send them USPS.

7/28/08 - I PM Charles and ask for an update... no package yet. I also inform him that a rivet has fallen out of the wheel while I was hand washing them. He explained to me that he hasn’t seen it happen before. I pressed the rivet back in and it apears to be okay for now.
He said the package was shipped and if I haven’t received it, USPS lost it. He shipped it cheap, so no tracking # was given.

8/8/08 - I PM for a status again and Charles is on vacation. Doug responds saying that he’ll look into it for me.

8/19/08 - I ping Charles again. He says that this is why he doesn’t like USPS. He can’t track the package. (Since when?)
He says that he is out of stock on spacers.

8/27/08 - I send Charles a PM and I actually apologize for being a pain. I apologize for the package being lost. I ask if the items are in stock yet. Charles says that they are still on order and when they come in, he’ll PM me with a FedEx tracking number. He will not ship them any other way.

9/11/08 - I PM Charles again and he says they should ship next week. He’ll let me know when they do.
I’m not holding my breath.

Last edited by AesonVirus; 09-11-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...that sucks =/

Old 09-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Wow...

I don't know what to say and that never happens. Anyone who reads this will feel for you. Some of us have been screwed before and we know this SUCKS...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
hmm well thats a check off one of the vendors on here

Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
yep that sux!

I wonder is Charles' real name is Ahmer... or if Ahmer is really Charles?

(those following that thread will know what I mean)...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:49 PM
And I feel bad about this whole thing. I hate slamming people and I'm certainly not trying to throw him under the bus but at the same time, WTF?
I mean, should I remain quiet after 4 months of going back and forth?

I just don't want other people here getting hosed as well.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Damn man, I was actually looking to order some hyper silver 20" MRR GT-1's from them a few months ago as well. Glad I chose not to...

Old 09-13-2008, 12:11 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
wow that is truly crappy, I hope that you get the situation resolved asap

Old 09-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Guys,

I am not in any means making excuses in any way. But most of these issues Avsonvirus has are mistakes made by other parties.

MRR not shipping me the wheels right away.
Fedex damaging 2 of the wheels. I don't ship damaged wheels.
USPS Losing pacakge.
Bad tire from Falken.

Coupe of corrections.

I did address the damage to the wheel. I said I will take the wheel back and replace it with a new one. You said that might take to long and you didn't want to wait. You would see if it would bother you. You did say that you would let me know. I did not ignore the problem. I also asked you if the shipping package was damage. I might have to claim it through fedex. As for the weight falling off. Sorry can happen. I always offer to pay to have the wheel rebalanced which I offered to Avsonvirus. He said not a big deal he would take care of it.

As he has posted I did ship a set of 4 spacers, 2 hub rings and 1 set of wheel locks by USPS. Which they lost. That was a little bit of money lost. No sweat. All these Item where free to the customer. I am having problem getting the spacers from my vendor. He keeps giving me the run around. I am trying my best. Avsonvirus has been a great customer. Very nice to deal with. By now means what so ever I am trying to screw him. He has the wheels and tires he paid for. The free items I am having some issue with. I am sorry which I have said many times to him with PM'S. I will make this right once I have the spacers to ship.

Also I did answer every pm sent to me by Avsonvirus. The only ones I missed was when I was on Vacation for a week in YellowStone. Sorry no power there.

Also to future customers I have a great record here on the forum. I have done everything in "my power" to keep my name good. I "personally" have never screwed anybody in my life time. I am an honest man working for a leaving. I don't own this business (RXmotors) or the past companys I worked for. I am just a sales man like many others in this world. I try my best to keep every customer happy. Also please understand I am not perfect. No one is. When I make mistakes I do my best to correct them.

Thanks
Charles

Last edited by RXmotors; 09-13-2008 at 01:25 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poor Sponsor Feedback