G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

DO NOT do business with sage3!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Technically, Sage can't do anything with UPS...it's the sender and ONLY the sender that can request a trace on lost packages.

I'm not blaming anyone on this, it's a matter that can and should be sorted out between the two. I just have a difficult time with people bashing Sage for his actions.

Old 02-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by str8dum1
patient? No way. I would never stand for 1 wheel showing up in 20 days and possibly 2 more but not a 4th. I would surely stop paypal payment and file a claim. Its not his fault the seller didnt keep the tracking #. How is there even proof that the 4th wheel was even sent. Everyone is quick to call scammer, but he has followed every guideline set up by paypal and apparently paypal agrees.

It takes 2 to buy and sell, and I'd say the seller dropped the ball here and is pissed the buyer is doing something that anyone with common sense would do. Takes 5 business days to ship east to west coast.
Did you read anything I wrote? Ask yourself this... WHY WOULD I send 3 outta 4 wheels? Does that make any sense to you? I dropped the ball... no UPS dropped the ball. It did not take 20 days for one wheel to show either. It took a week which is the average time from coast to coast. Im not pissed because he filed a claim. Its the fact that he said he would give it 20 days and filed one a couple days later.

Originally Posted by joedaddy1
i am with sage3 on this one..
if i don't received ALL of my $2500 worth of items within 10 days.. I am putting in a claim.. I don't care if they were lost, stolen, or jesus stole it.. the seller should put in a claim with UPS..

sage3 shouldn't given a d@mn where the wheels are, if they are not in his bedroom, it never existed.. PERIOD.
I'll be sure NEVER to do business with you. Because we know we all live in perfect world where nothing goes wrong. FYI I did put a claim with UPS and it takes time which is obvious its something you dont understand.

Originally Posted by biggz786786
sage3 isn't a scammer, he IS a douche however because he said 20 days till paypal takes action, but instead it was the very next day......now r0c is fed up with this and just wants to give his money back, BUT SAGE3 WONT CLOSE THE CLAIM, so now r0c is in a really fked up bind, because A: he cant give the money back with his NEGATIVE account balance, UNTIL sage3 closes the claim, and B: he wont even get his wheels back.....and on top of that sage3 isn't replying to r0c about closing the claim so he can get the money back

sage3 is taking all this out on r0c but does not realize that UPS lost 3 wheels, UPS found 2 wheels, isn't that PROOF that r0c did not scam or try to mess with sage3? the 3rd there is no tracking number because he got his car totaled, unfortunately, and the number was in his car.

no one is to blame, r0c tried contacting the ups post office and followed the proper procedures for finding the wheels for sage3, but all sage3 has done was blame r0c and not even try to speak with UPS headquarters about the situation......like i said, both needs to be a little more patient until the last wheel shows up and then all the wheels can be sent back to r0c and sage can lift the claim and all the money will be sent back to sage3

oh ya twin001 i believe that the 2 wheels that were found, sage3 does not want them anymore, he just wants his money back
thanks

Old 02-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh btw **** UPS... as of right now sage has one wheel, one wheel was sent back to me, they said one is lost and one is still being looked for. wtf

Old 02-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by r0csfinest
thanks
NP, its just frustrating to see how people can't read right i mean, in your thread and in sage3's thread(except for sage3 being a douche about it), you both clearly show proof that none of you two did something wrong and that UPS clearly screwed up on the shipment

and exactly its not a perfect world, this is bound to happen to a lot of people, thats not hard to believe is it?

Old 02-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Wow... I would not do business with that buyer again. The whole trust and honesty thing go both way. People always blame the seller on things. But in this case it's clearly the seller's doing everything that he can to make it work, but the buyer's just doing everything that he can to screw the seller up to make himself feel better?!

Old 02-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I had UPS lose one of my buyers package in December. I as the seller did not receive the full refund back until last week. It was only a bit over $100 so I refunded the seller back after the claim was open.
In this case it sounds like UPS may have lost some of the packages, I do find it a bit odd since these are not small packages that could have slipped out somewhere. When I shipped my wheels/tires, I made sure to ship them together in pairs.

Did you have insurance on this shipment?

Old 02-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts
i think a ban is in order!?

Old 02-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Starting a thread to bash someone who is only protecting a $2k+ investment like everyone else on this forum would do (whether they'll admit it or, in this case, not) FTL.