G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Question to the Admins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
No question bro, I completely understand. Not that you know me at all, but I give you my word it's being looked after.
Shane I totally believe what you are saying. I just appreciate you responding to me so thank you sir.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by r0mey
Shane I totally believe what you are saying. I just appreciate you responding to me so thank you sir.
Sir? Sir? I appreciate the whole elderly thing and all, but I'm only 36. LOL. Thanks nonetheless bro.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by kernel
Do these posts not basically say that?

I'm looking at the big picture... the issues that have been festering WAAAYYYYY before the trifling BS you guys are sucking @ss about...

If you want to curtail the type of explosive activity that recently happened - you need to address the issues that fester daily...

I am not interested or willing to nit pick and dissect every thread and subject - because what I am addressing is a much bigger issue.

If you need trifling details and specific posts - then you are validating my frustration by not understanding the problems that exist.

If you respond by stating: "without specifics we cant help" - you are further exasperating the issue because it’s been infiltrated and stifled - it is an overly obvious issue.

Don’t respond to this post - just work on resolving the concern.

Stop making yourselves seem valuable and start BEING valuable.

Bickering in threads about specifics take away from your ability to TRULY MONITOR threads and keep things together.

Make yourselves useful and make a difference.

The best thing you could EVER do for any website you work for is to NOT BE SEEN or HEARD! Just make things right.

If you feel you need to be acknowledged, you have accepted the whoring responsibility and you need to GTFO!!!!

BAN ME if you are so dense that you don’t understand this.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by OCG35
I'm looking at the big picture... the issues that have been festering WAAAYYYYY before the trifling BS you guys are sucking @ss about...

If you want to curtail the type of explosive activity that recently happened - you need to address the issues that fester daily...

I am not interested or willing to nit pick and dissect every thread and subject - because what I am addressing is a much bigger issue.

If you need trifling details and specific posts - then you are validating my frustration by not understanding the problems that exist.

If you respond by stating: "without specifics we cant help" - you are further exasperating the issue because it’s been infiltrated and stifled - it is an overly obvious issue.

Bickering in threads about specifics take away from your ability to TRULY MONITOR threads and keep things together.

The best thing you could EVER do for any website you work for is to NOT BE SEEN or HEARD! Just make things right.

If you feel you need to be acknowledged, you have accepted the whoring responsibility and you need to GTFO!!!!

OCG chill man chill! You keep going and going like the energizer bunny. I have a feeling that they got what is going on. You are just pushing buttons for no reason. How about you just sit back and let them do what the need to see and see what comes about it

Old 03-29-2009, 12:54 AM
Sir? Sir? I appreciate the whole elderly thing and all, but I'm only 36. LOL. Thanks nonetheless bro.
LOL my fault bro

Old 03-29-2009, 12:55 AM
Someone with authority (MUCH higher authority than anyone in this thread) needs to take a look at what has happened here.

In less than 34 hours, there are 77+ posts regarding the actions of people that are supposedly monitoring this website. This is unheard of! A thread regarding people that monitor G35Driver has become more controversial than any performance modification for the car!

Some poor noob is going to Google search G35 mods and find a thread about the crappy way this site is maintained.

Which one on you righteous ones are going to forward this issue to someone that can get things on track?

Old 03-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by r0mey
OCG chill man chill! You keep going and going like the energizer bunny. I have a feeling that they got what is going on. You are just pushing buttons for no reason. How about you just sit back and let them do what the need to see and see what comes about it
great advice... if taken in the correct format... My interpretation of this thread is to avail issues and "Question to the Admins" (as topic reads) - I will use the opportunity since many other avenues have been road blocked by several that are pushing buttons in this and other threads.

Am I frustrated? DUH!

Am I glad the topic is finally being exposed? YES!

r0mey, you need to realize – the RA thing is a pimple on XKRs ******* compared to what I’m referencing! This is a bigger issue. Thank you for your concern though.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:03 AM
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by OCG35

If these issues have been festering for such a long time, or so you say, why have you never PM'd me? If you have issues with Driver, I'd be more than happy to hear about them via PM, and I'll do my best to address them if they are valid. But I'll be honest, from what I've seen of you over the years here, all you do is complain.

Btw, if you feel my response to you is merely for the purpose of making myself seem valuable on Driver, than so be it.

Last edited by Garnet Canuck; 03-29-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
it is ridiculiouse that you banned Justin, if you wanna play the we banned this guy for this, so we should ban that guy for that game, then hella people would be on the **** list. it's an open forum, people are gonna dissagree on ish. so what, we're only allowed to praise paying sponsors and bash non-paying ones??? i'm not mad, i'm just dissapointed

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Hey Calvin,

We are constantly being harassed by user "SDGeneralCounsel" as seen in this thread (this is just a recent example of many):

https://g35driver.com/forums/forced-...ml#post4063393

Based on the actions taken against others, for harassing a none paying sponsor, and taking threads severely off topic while not helping anyone (as you stated) then shouldn't this member (SDGeneralCounsel) also be placed on MU or banned, he has done much worse than what others have done in the thread referenced here, and to paying sponsors I might add.

Thanks Calvin!

-George
GT Motorsports

Old 03-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by SDGenius
it is ridiculiouse that you banned Justin, if you wanna play the we banned this guy for this, so we should ban that guy for that game, then hella people would be on the **** list. it's an open forum, people are gonna dissagree on ish. so what, we're only allowed to praise paying sponsors and bash non-paying ones??? i'm not mad, i'm just dissapointed
So it was George who banned Justin??

Sorry but Justin earned that one on his own, and George being a Sponsor had nothing to do with it. Disagreeing is one thing, but continuously crapping all over one's threads is another.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
no, i didn't think GTM did. i just quoted it for reference. i don't know who did, but it's ghey and pointless. did he even get any warning??? like, "hey bro cool it or ur gonna banned" my guess is no, he got axed cuz the staff was in the choppin' mood.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Traveling Administrator
no, i didn't think GTM did. i just quoted it for reference. i don't know who did, but it's ghey and pointless. did he even get any warning??? like, "hey bro cool it or ur gonna banned" my guess is no, he got axed cuz the staff was in the choppin' mood.
Yeah you're right, we were just in the "choppin' mood".

Old 03-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
I can't remember but wasn't he warned before he changed his screen name?

Old 03-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
If these issues have been festering for such a long time, or so you say, why have you never PM'd me? If you have issues with Driver, I'd be more than happy to hear about them via PM, and I'll do my best to address them if they are valid. But I'll be honest, from what I've seen of you over the years here, all you do is complain.

Btw, if you feel my response to you is merely for the purpose of making myself seem valuable on Driver, than so be it.
I feel a "do you fish" comment coming on.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts
Staff,

If this is indeed true. It is a serious conflict of interest, corrupt, a TOU violation and an abuse of power.

IF this is true, Canadian should be immediately and permanently banned.

Originally Posted by doug
well i can't say its so much of a performance thing.. i think they see Canadian in threads and they believe as a staff member he is handling it.. and there is really no reason to investigate. I really don't think they knew how deep Canadian's ties are to Scott.. I doubt they even knew that Scott and Canadian share the same IP's sometimes... which means that at times Scott maybe posting as Canadian or even moderating threads as Canadian..

they shared the same IP's here on my350z and Canadian has no power here.. one could say its not far fetched that he would do the same on driver, only with more power..
Note: We have already seen that Scott goes by multiple fictitious aliases on the forums.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Question to the Admins