G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Idea to help premote our site.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
Idea to help premote our site.....

Ok everytime im on the street and see a G,M,Fx, ect. I always get the urge to go up to the driver and tell him/her about the site. The only time it doesnt work is when well the driver is not there or i cant seem to get there attn.

Now as much as i would like to put a big old stickers on my car to premote and invite people to the site, i dont want to rice out any of my cars .

The majority of us see infinitis in parking lots, malls, resturants, stores, ect.

Now i was thinking of making a generic flyer/invintation that we can pass out with an invite to the site and a welcome note.

I used to have flyers printed for parites id throw or for peoples events here in my city and for a few friends in other states.

Now i was hoping to see if any one was interested in this idea.

What would happen is with premisson of the site and staff, some one with artisitc skills and photoshop could make the flyer. I would have it printed and shipped to me then if any one would want any for them selfs to pass it around i can always send it out at that persons expensie for shipping.

This is in no way to make money but as in a way to help the site.

I only know of 2 people in my area that come on this site but i see alot more Infinit drivers around my city. Granted i know alot of people probly just buy a car to go from a to b but i know some people just dont know this site exist.

Now G35driver.com is the easiest site to use to find information that i have been on and ive browsed threw a few others (not saying names).

Of couase on this flyer we would heavly premote the SEARCH function, along with the premier member satus, the clubs, the give aways, vendors ECT.

Now im willing to pay for the cost to make the flyers(the first few bacthes) but lets not get ahead of our selfs first we need an ok by STAFF then a design and what we are going to put on it plus everything else before we start taking orders and you know the fun stuff.

Does that sound like an idea?
Any one good with designs?
Come one guys help the site grow.

Last edited by eljoker; 06-01-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling sux thats why i need help on design lol
Old 06-01-2009, 08:33 PM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
I think my350 use to have something members could print off themselves that was similar to this.

I don't know if I'd go with a full page flyer, but something small the size of a business card might not be a bad idea. Not many people are going to carry around flyers in their car all the time, but a few small cards is feasible.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:36 PM
the size for thise would be 1/8 Page or 2.75x4.25 on card stock i think it wouldnt be to big to carry and still be big enough to get all the info we need

for my parties we used to use the 1/4 and we would carry them in our back pockets in school and at the mall

remember this is still the planing stages IDEAS WELCOMED!!!!

Old 06-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
lets keep driver "exclusive"

Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by nghiars
lets keep driver "exclusive"
im lost can you explain what you mean by exclusive? It could help out the site if more people sign up and even sign up the the premier membership

Old 06-02-2009, 02:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
true however there are a lot of people that are not car enthusiasts at all and urging them to come on here could potentially hurt the cause and not necessarily help it.

i think there would be goods and bads to both situations.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by muskamatt
true however there are a lot of people that are not car enthusiasts at all and urging them to come on here could potentially hurt the cause and not necessarily help it.

i think there would be goods and bads to both situations.
I don't really see how any of this could "hurt" us but you're right, some people are just not that enthusiastic about the G as you might think. I've run into tons of young adults over the years with G's and even asking them "hey are you on Driver" most reply with a "on what?". Nevertheless you would be surprised to know that most people already know about this site and others before buying their Gs.

To OP: We had some business card like fliers made up a few years back when the FGC was just starting up. Every member would get a hundred or so cards and we would pass them out as we go, in person, parking lots, etc.. I'll try and scan an img when I'm able. Always best to get the dealerships involved, Lokey Infiniti in Clearwater and IOCC in SFl were always great sponsors of club events and would gladly pass the word along about Driver to new purchasers.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:50 PM
diamondGcoupe, id really appricate that and yea im trying to get the dealship we have here on bored but they lack in customer service and friendlyness so im a lil ehh about them but if you can find a pic of that card let me know, cards are alot cheaper to make than flyers

Old 06-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
the card idea was tossed around a few yrs ago (before IB) - but it fizzled...

Old 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
I always feel the need to hurt people when they put flyers on my car.
Don't touch my car.... not even the wiper arm.
Definitely don't let me SEE you doing it, that's for sure.

I have G35Driver decals on the left and right side rear windows and frames on the front and rear plates.
Just doing my part.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
i have the G35Driver decals on my car it does the job