General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Torque Results Show bad "Rich sensor threshold"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torque Results Show bad "Rich sensor threshold"

Attached are two photos, one of which is a scan using Torque Pro with one of the bluetooth OBDII adapters. Now, I did not have a CEL, however, every once in a while I will get a random cylinder misfire that just happens once. Any thoughts on the "not ok" findings? I went ahead and performed a graph of the voltage for the O2 sensors.

Attached Thumbnails Torque Results Show bad "Rich sensor threshold"-g35-scan.jpg   Torque Results Show bad "Rich sensor threshold"-o2-voltage.jpg  
Old 05-04-2018, 03:11 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Probably a bad sensor yes, it should constantly flip-flop between almost zero and almost 1 volt but vacuum leaks can throw the data off as well so thoroughly inspect for them before changing the sensor. Sometimes you can get buildup on the screen that delays the gas from being read so removing the sensor and inspecting it should he be done before just tossing in a new one unless it's got quite a few miles on it. If you were about 100k on the sensor I'd just replace it.