Hawaii Honolulu

GX Auto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Beangrower Dont Cha Worry Mang I Got The Same Outcome As You With Gx Auto

Attached Thumbnails GX Auto-dcfn0003.jpg  

Last edited by g35671; 09-28-2006 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by DTR_Projekt
Oh s.hit! I just realized who vision808 was! A fellow Kauai boy! haha! Wattup Troy...

Beangrower is Marc F. Not Dale btw.

Brad didn't get married...He's still living on oahu with his gf.

How u been man? Haven't seen you in a long time. I would have brought it to JL Autobody, but I have talked to GX before about doing my kit. Would have been a loooot cheaper, but I learned my lessons in the past with my old cars. You really do get what you pay for.

I'm sure it will be okay man. What happened? How did Kelly smash your bumper? She that bad of a driver? haha! Tell her I said wassup...I ran into her once downtown, but never saw her after that.
Yeah Ryan I haven't seen you guys in a long time. One day we gotta cruz and talk story. Sorry Marc!...I thought you were Dale. I knew one of you guys other then ryan had a G. Sorry dude...my bad. As for my sister she was borrowing my car got hit driving up the UH parking structure.

Anyways, Mike Irons from Atomics called Mike from GX got me a good deal. Mike is a good friend of mine and I can usually trust his recommendations. Hopefully he'll do a good job.

Senjen it's a replica. I wasn't about to spend 4gs on an authentic. I also bought an authentic data system wing that cost almost half as much as the kit. All in all i spent about $1400 for the kit, wing and fogs. I think I'm putting way too much money into this stupid car.

Oh btw...anyone planning on entering the show in december? With all the crap that i'm doing to my car i'm thinking about it.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i wish you the best of luck with fitment man. i put together Impul replicas and pointed out the issues with the owner and he took it off and tossed it. i'm sure Mike G won't like the way it turns out too after the initial fitment goes through. they worked the other dudes bootleg Impul sides pretty good.

yeah, i know Mike Irons too. he's a good guy. i'm shocked he told you GX though.

if you're gonna compete in HIN, don't worry about a thing. they don't care if fitment on kits are a.ss.

Originally Posted by vision808
Yeah Ryan I haven't seen you guys in a long time. One day we gotta cruz and talk story. Sorry Marc!...I thought you were Dale. I knew one of you guys other then ryan had a G. Sorry dude...my bad. As for my sister she was borrowing my car got hit driving up the UH parking structure.

Anyways, Mike Irons from Atomics called Mike from GX got me a good deal. Mike is a good friend of mine and I can usually trust his recommendations. Hopefully he'll do a good job.

Senjen it's a replica. I wasn't about to spend 4gs on an authentic. I also bought an authentic data system wing that cost almost half as much as the kit. All in all i spent about $1400 for the kit, wing and fogs. I think I'm putting way too much money into this stupid car.

Oh btw...anyone planning on entering the show in december? With all the crap that i'm doing to my car i'm thinking about it.

Last edited by sen_jen; 09-28-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Originally Posted by g35671
Hey Beangrower Dont Cha Worry Mang I Got The Same Outcome As You With Gx Auto
yo, excuse me if i'm being rude, etc. i'm just straight forward, and truthful. GX did your rear bumper? they didn't even fit it? how much did you pay?

Old 09-28-2006, 08:47 PM
oh yeah dont worry about it mang i hate looking at it anyways i paid about 300 for paint and install s h i t t y. lol

Old 09-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
oh yeah dont worry about it mang i hate looking at it anyways i paid about 300 for paint and install s h i t t y. lol
thats really cheap though. man, i'm thinking of buying out a bodyshop, and trying to compete, lol. reals though.

and....you need to bring that TT out. i know the perfect 5lut that you can pick up!

Old 09-28-2006, 10:21 PM
yeah the TT dats my wife own she wont even let me drive the s h i t to work. and i even pay for dat car.

Old 09-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
yeah the TT dats my wife own she wont even let me drive the s h i t to work. and i even pay for dat car.
my friend.....you wear the skirt in the relationship!!!!! jp!

Old 09-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Mike Irion is cool...I chill and talk story with him everytime I go get my car washed..haha! which is pretty much every week.

I'm prolly gonna do HIN too, so yeah, hit me up man. I told my self I'm done with shows...but what the hell. At least this is only a one day show. Last one for me...I swear!

Old 09-29-2006, 02:31 AM
Ryan thanks for the answer to my PM tried to send you a response but your PM box is full.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:10 PM
haven't checked this in awhile i guess. yeah, im not dale. im marc. HI. hehe. kin, dat sucks mang. didn't i tell you about gx prior? but yeah, if you don't got funds and can deal w/ the miss match, den gx is the way to go. i mean, i've chunked off big pieces of my kit and scraped the hell out of the under side but at least the paint holds up. might have to buy a new kit soon. or maybe just a stock bumper already. hey dale...i mean troy, you wanna sell me your stocker for like 20 bucks. .

Old 09-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by beangrower
haven't checked this in awhile i guess. yeah, im not dale. im marc. HI. hehe. kin, dat sucks mang. didn't i tell you about gx prior? but yeah, if you don't got funds and can deal w/ the miss match, den gx is the way to go. i mean, i've chunked off big pieces of my kit and scraped the hell out of the under side but at least the paint holds up. might have to buy a new kit soon. or maybe just a stock bumper already. hey dale...i mean troy, you wanna sell me your stocker for like 20 bucks. .
Sorry again MARC...haven't seen you guys in so long...getting all mixed up. Why would you want my smashed bumper? That thing is unfixable.

Anyways hows your brother doing? I seen him once with Brian at the living room once. Brian is weird. Nuff said.

Well I'm going in to check the fitment today so wish me luck. I'll have to have a talk with him about color matching. Hopefully black will be easier to match then silver.

Old 09-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Sorry again MARC...haven't seen you guys in so long...getting all mixed up. Why would you want my smashed bumper? That thing is unfixable.

Anyways hows your brother doing? I seen him once with Brian at the living room once. Brian is weird. Nuff said.

Well I'm going in to check the fitment today so wish me luck. I'll have to have a talk with him about color matching. Hopefully black will be easier to match then silver.
is this the raver Troy? NSR, etc.??? wonderland???

Old 09-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
is this the raver Troy? NSR, etc.??? wonderland???
Wow...raver? Senjen you gotta keep that on the down low...lol Yeah that's me. I met you a long time ago through Heather and later on Rona. Btw...I know Heather has a bf now and she must be on lock down or something cause I haven't seen her in over a year. What's up with that?

Old 09-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Wow...raver? Senjen you gotta keep that on the down low...lol Yeah that's me. I met you a long time ago through Heather and later on Rona. Btw...I know Heather has a bf now and she must be on lock down or something cause I haven't seen her in over a year. What's up with that?
hahaha, what up man. yeah, Heathers getting old too. she aint into the "fun" stuff like before. more ultra lax than anything. still a geez friend though. plus, her car will eat almost all the hawaii g's except 2!!! man, the love fest at climbers where the guys were on the speakers using sparklers as glowsticks.....yups, that was us!