Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Injen Super SES Dual Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Injen Super SES Dual Exhaust

Just to let everyone know that the Injen Super SES Dual Exhaust is now for sale for the G35 Coupe/Sedan at Options Auto Salon.

Coupe
http://www.optauto.com/webstore/prod...=yes&dept=1399

Sedan
http://www.optauto.com/webstore/prod...=yes&dept=1399

<font color=white>Pearl Ivory</font color=white> G35 Coupe 6MT Prem/SplashG/BSM, <font color=red>Injen CAI</font color=red>, <font color=red>Injen Super SES</font color=red>

Old 10-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Injen Super SES Dual Exhaust

for the sedan, its a true-dual exhaust? any dynos any more info? damn! a whole grand for one of these. sound files or anything? thanks a bunch.

G35S 6MT
Technosquare ECU
350Z Springs & Struts
6-wire ground kit

Old 10-18-2003, 02:44 AM
Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts

Hmm, when I talked to Injen about the sedan system, I thought they said it was going to be a true dual that was going to use one muffler. Someone needs to call them to clarify. Cause from the looks in the pic at optauto.com, it's a single pipe system and with the same skinny 50mm pipe diameter of the true dual, a single deserves bigger pipe than 50mm, hope the pic is wrong on that or that's it really is a true dual (even though I know it will be a single muffler no matter what).

6mt sed
Crawford Pleneum
Injen CAI
Cusco sway bars
350Z springs&struts
Nismo header (soon)
True dual (soon)

Old 10-18-2003, 01:20 PM

I think the pictures are wrong, they probably haven't gotten a chance to take the pics for the G version, look at the coupe version it's the same picture. When I was at Injen getting mine installed, I saw 2 sedans, one on the jack getting the exhaust installed, and the other one already had it installed, and they were both dual exhausts with two mufflers.

<font color=white>Pearl Ivory</font color=white> G35 Coupe 6MT Prem/SplashG/BSM, <font color=red>Injen CAI</font color=red>, <font color=red>Injen Super SES</font color=red>

Old 10-18-2003, 01:45 PM

I don't think true dual is possible on the Sedan, some sort of fuel system is in the way....

04' G35 / 6MT / Tein Basic Coilovers
Volk 19" GT-7 Gunmetal

Old 10-18-2003, 06:06 PM

Since you have it installed...

How about a review?

And maybe a picture or two?

J.

Old 10-18-2003, 10:22 PM
Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts

I saw 2 sedans, one on the jack getting the exhaust installed, and the other one already had it installed, and they were both dual exhausts with two mufflers.
__________________________________________________ _

I spoke directly with Injen on the phone. Quote " The sedan system comming out around Nov 1 will NOT have dual mufflers". I pinned him down with my disappointment. WHY, I asked? " He said is has to do with consumer preference, people not liking the look of two round mufflers's side by side. So the sedan system that is going into production will only have one muffler. So I don't feel so bad for making my own system that WILL have two SES muffler's side by side, and I don't have a problem with how that will look, thank you very much INJEN.

6mt sed
Crawford Pleneum
Injen CAI
Cusco sway bars
350Z springs&struts
Nismo header (soon)
True dual (soon)

Old 10-19-2003, 02:22 AM

how stupid. who cares what it looks like. i would have bought it too...but if it doesnt have the max gains possible, forget it. ill stick to the borla or the stillen.

G35S 6MT
Technosquare ECU
350Z Springs & Struts
6-wire ground kit

Old 10-19-2003, 02:45 PM

i thought that the tips of the mufflers for the coupe version was supposed to be different? can someone verify this?

Old 10-19-2003, 07:29 PM

Old 10-19-2003, 07:32 PM

old model

Old 10-19-2003, 07:34 PM

um.. I guess they were prototyping the dual exhaust on the Sedans and didn't use it for some reason.(air box?) I think the Sedan looked SWEET with the dual exhaust.

Old 10-20-2003, 03:26 PM

If anyone finds any dynos or a place that really sales them post it here. I want to know. The other site looks shady because i bet they dont have the product, they are just waiting for enough orders to get it.

My only friend i that i depend on is blue. He makes sure i win. He makes me scared and hold on tight as i sweat. He is my only friend that gives me what i need from a push of a button.

Old 10-21-2003, 04:04 PM

So they extended the tip longer to fit the coupe due to the longer car length. Do u have more pix? I want to see how low is the canister. Thanx...

2WHEELIFE.com

Old 10-21-2003, 05:28 PM

I hope you know that pick above is a 350z.

My only friend i that i depend on is blue. He makes sure i win. He makes me scared and hold on tight as i sweat. He is my only friend that gives me what i need from a push of a button.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Injen Super SES Dual Exhaust