Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Stillen Exhaust Rumors?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 08:15 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry ..I was thinking strictly S steel exhaust . Like I said some thing like titanium is going to be lighter . A true dual with two mufflers [ not one muffler ] is going to very close if not more heavier than stock .

Your comment about my mind isnt called for . And why do you feel the need to defend some one else that I was quoting ?

Old 12-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by booger
Sorry ..I was thinking strictly S steel exhaust . Like I said some thing like titanium is going to be lighter . A true dual with two mufflers [ not one muffler ] is going to very close if not more heavier than stock .

Your comment about my mind isnt called for . And why do you feel the need to defend some one else that I was quoting ?
Mostly because he knows what he is talking about... i as well am 19 years old so by you stating that all 18 year olds are oblivous to performance mods...your wrong. I seem to think its fair to defend someone who knows what he is talking about (usually, hks UHGG). I am also defending my age population.

Also, almost every true dual exhaust made for the g35 is lighter than stock. To my knowledge the stillen is the only dual exhaust that is heavier...sorry if i offended you and your age, but maybe next time you should take our age into consideration before you start trashing our knowledge of performance..

Old 12-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Banned
The problem I was having with his posts were mainly to do with him putting down the Stillen exhaust over and over again . Then found him self defending his choice . ALong with a post , of him making fun of some 60 year old guy that posted . That is why I made the 18 year old comment .

Old 12-17-2006, 08:59 AM
I do not recall him making fun of a 60 year old man, but thats his business if he did i guess. If he did rip on a 60 year old man then it should have been left at that. Making a comment about a very large majority of the age population on this forum was not necessary either (considering almost half is probably between the ages of 16-25)....lets just leave it at that

He does not like the looks of the stillen, but he does like the sound. I own the stillen i do not prefer the looks of it much, but i do love the sound and the performance it provides.....

Old 12-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
hmmm....typing too fast in anger/frustration? took me a while but i think you mean that youll be the 62 year old....checking out how you look in the reflection

haha im just teasing...but really...that explains a LOT

youre 62 years old...theres a HUGE gap in age between you and i. i guess hks is a little too loud for your generation a lot of the g community is young (teens, 20s, early 30s) and thats why we like what we like. of course this is a generalization and does not apply to everyone but most people in this younger age group will agree hks>stillen

again, if you like it so much then get it and be done with it. stillen aounds perfect for you (im trying to be serious here...i think youll be happy with it...sounds exactly like what you want)

me? well...my hks is going on next week

here it is.......any way ...why do you feel the NEED to defend him ???????????????????

Old 12-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Nismo G
I do not recall him making fun of a 60 year old man, but thats his business if he did i guess. If he did rip on a 60 year old man then it should have been left at that. Making a comment about a very large majority of the age population on this forum was not necessary either (considering almost half is probably between the ages of 16-25)....lets just leave it at that

He does not like the looks of the stillen, but he does like the sound. I own the stillen i do not prefer the looks of it much, but i do love the sound and the performance it provides.....
Him ripping a 60 year old...should have been left at that ....then so should have my comment . I beg to differ that the population of this forum is mostly 16 to 25 years olds . I would guess in saying that the ones that post the most are in the younger age bracket .

I heard a saying once...something like this ....The older ..I GET.....The more ...I KNOW ...how much smarter my fatrher is .

Old 12-17-2006, 09:42 AM
hmmm....typing too fast in anger/frustration? took me a while but i think you mean that youll be the 62 year old....checking out how you look in the reflection

It doesnt sound like there was any harm intended with this post...notice all the smiley faces not anger faces...

I am not arguing that the older you get the dumber you get. I know from experience that the older youget the smarter and more knowledable you become. The population on this forum is for a fact majority younger than older, but then i guess it depends on your definition of young and old.

Also, once again i am defending him because he is my age, a friend, and because you cant seem to read....I dont know why you are fussing over something so stupid...?

Old 12-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Nismo G

It doesnt sound like there was any harm intended with this post...notice all the smiley faces not anger faces...

I am not arguing that the older you get the dumber you get. I know from experience that the older youget the smarter and more knowledable you become. The population on this forum is for a fact majority younger than older, but then i guess it depends on your definition of young and old.

Also, once again i am defending him because he is my age, a friend, and because you cant seem to read....I dont know why you are fussing over something so stupid...?
By your last sentence...you seem to want to insult me for getting on HIS case...you guys BUTT buddies or something ?????

Old 12-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by booger
By your last sentence...you seem to want to insult me for getting on HIS case...you guys BUTT buddies or something ?????
haha now by me debating with you, you bring up a completely different subject that truely shows your maturity level... and im assuming you are now getting mad and changing the subject since you accept the fact that your wrong? I mean whatever if your getting pi$$ed about the subject just drop it like an adult would do, or are you saying that a 19 year old can solve this problem easier than you can?

Old 12-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Banned
Your the one who is getting all up set by the age thing . In fact it was why you posted in the first place . Seems like I struck a sore spot with you when I said you two were butt buddies ....lol

And what problem is trying to be solved ????? who gives a chit if your 19 or 99 ????? Ive had more cars than you are old...I really dont give a hoot what you think of me . But it sure does seem that you care what every one thinks of 18 and 19 year olds

Old 12-17-2006, 10:54 AM
dude...haha what are you even talking about now???

Im not getting upset at all... it seems as though im pretty calm, by you comming back with the remark of a 4th grader calling us "butt buddies" (good one BTW) seems as though you were angered and needed a instant spontanious come back of some kind and thats the best you could think of? Im not getting as offended as you think i am..you actually seem to be the one getting offended..some of your following quotes...
"Him ripping a 60 year old..."
"ALong with a post , of him making fun of some 60 year old guy that posted ."
"Your 18 years old , dont you think thoughs of us that have lived two or three times longer than you ."

Your basicly digging yourself a hole and not being able to climb back out. You are debating with a 19 year old and loosing congrats. This whole thing started out over age..then it changed to why im debating with you then it changed to "butt buddies" and now idk what it has changed to. You cant even hold a constant argument without changing the subject....idk man whatever im done

Old 12-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
This is funny... oh I'm 19 aswell. I'm such a young idiot bahhh! Let me not post until I get older and more mature like Booger... I don't want to look like Nismo G

Old 12-17-2006, 11:36 AM
haha tru....

Last edited by Nismo G; 12-17-2006 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
yes sir, nismo g, you are correct. i believe kurtis weighed both his hks - true dual - exhaust and his oem - single - exhaust on the same scale and found the hks to be lighter. hmm..intereststing..

as for my age, just because i'm young doesnt mean the older guys know more than me. i'm not saying that i know more than everyone on this forum - because i am no where near that point (nor will i ever be) - but i do, however, think that i know more than the typical person that is just entering the whole modding scene and it seems like a lot of those guys are a lil older than me.

anyway...point is...true duals can be lighter than oem...oem is one heavy pos lol

Old 12-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
oh gawd...i just got to reading the rest of your posts booger.

yes, i was kidding about the whole age thing. it wasnt intended to offend him. and if i did, i am now seriously/honestly apologizing. sorry.

as for you booger..wow..seems like all you do is start drama and ****..

well, i'm stopping here..and hopefully this thread will be closed..

and if not, dont expect me to reply to any more of your posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stillen Exhaust Rumors?