Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Side exit??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Side exit??

ok so obviously im new to these forums as this is my first post/thread.Ive always loved g35s but were outta my price range.but now the 03/04's are goin for pretty cheap so imma pick one up here in a a few weeks or so when i get my license back.

My question is tho has anyone heard of/seen any g35 coupes with side exit exhaust?imma be going FI maybe a month or so after i get it along with wheels/lowering springs/full body kit.I had a supercharged cobalt as my last car.I put side exit on it and loved the way it looked/sounded.so does anyone know how it looks/sounds on a g35?i will prob mold it into my side skirt but just need some opinions.I DONT need any "thats gay" or "thats so ricerish"..just some positive feedback please.

Old 11-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Fastest G35 In Rockwall
I'll spare you the "that's gay" comments, but you really need to at least tell us your reasoning for doing this.

Do you like the look of it?

Old 11-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by xcrfx
ok so obviously im new to these forums as this is my first post/thread.Ive always loved g35s but were outta my price range.but now the 03/04's are goin for pretty cheap so imma pick one up here in a a few weeks or so when i get my license back.

My question is tho has anyone heard of/seen any g35 coupes with side exit exhaust?imma be going FI maybe a month or so after i get it along with wheels/lowering springs/full body kit.I had a supercharged cobalt as my last car.I put side exit on it and loved the way it looked/sounded.so does anyone know how it looks/sounds on a g35?i will prob mold it into my side skirt but just need some opinions.I DONT need any "thats gay" or "thats so ricerish"..just some positive feedback please.
I just wanna know if anyone has done it or if its even possible since its split exhaust?

Old 11-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
that's gay

Old 11-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Fastest G35 In Rockwall
There's always a way to get it done. With some of the mods I see on cars now-a-days, it's ALL possible. It might be a pain in the butt, but anything is possible.

Soundwise, I'm not sure what it's going to be like. However, you'll definitely get some looks based on the appearance. Now, whether they are good looks or bad looks is anyone's guess.

Old 11-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by speedracerg35
that's gay
and you suck at life..thanks for being ignorant

Originally Posted by jnkirk1974
There's always a way to get it done. With some of the mods I see on cars now-a-days, it's ALL possible. It might be a pain in the butt, but anything is possible.

Soundwise, I'm not sure what it's going to be like. However, you'll definitely get some looks based on the appearance. Now, whether they are good looks or bad looks is anyone's guess.
right i was just wondering if anyone had done it already?thanks for input.

Old 11-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
I was thinking of doing this as well, but i don't think it is going to be possible. If you get under the car and look at everything there would be no way of doing it without cutting into the body and relocating brake lines. I think it would be a sick thing to do though.

-Sean

Attached Thumbnails Side exit??-untitled.jpg  
Old 11-10-2007, 02:39 PM
you had a cobalt ss??

Old 11-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by diablo1356
you had a cobalt ss??
And whats wrong with that? You have a used g35

-Sean

Old 11-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nismo G
I was thinking of doing this as well, but i don't think it is going to be possible. If you get under the car and look at everything there would be no way of doing it without cutting into the body and relocating brake lines. I think it would be a sick thing to do though.

-Sean
Ya thats exactly what I was thinking?I havent looked at the undercarriage so didnt kno if it was possible or not?oh well?

you had a cobalt ss??
ahh yes sir.pretty quick too.exhaust/intake/50 shot = 12.8's

Old 11-10-2007, 02:43 PM

-Sean
lol ya...plus i bought mine right when they came out..had recaro pkg and was the showroom model

Old 11-10-2007, 02:44 PM

-Sean

excuse me? a used g35? and dont act like this whole forum hasnt torn cobalt ss's to shreds. dont give me that bullshi t. remember "its still a cobalt"....or "its still a neon" ??

Old 11-10-2007, 02:46 PM
excuse me? a used g35? and dont act like this whole forum hasnt torn cobalt ss's to shreds. dont give me that bullshi t. remember "its still a cobalt"....or "its still a neon" ??
Im sorry "diablo" please quote me where i have "torn apart" the cobalt

-Sean

Old 11-10-2007, 02:48 PM
whats the point on ripping on someone's car?seriously...people like you should go find a tall bridge and jump off.you don't make the car payments so why care about what someone else drives?unless its a honda with 5 diff color body panels and no exhaust with a 5 foot wing then who cares.

Old 11-10-2007, 02:49 PM
ok "nismo"...i didnt say you specifically did. i said that there have been numerous posts on this forum bashing cobalts and neons....am i wrong? and before you tell me to go look it up and prove it to you...im not gonna do that. you know they are there, so im not gonna bother. and please enlighten me to why you called my car used? im curious? i didnt know writing a check and actually owning the car made it used? hmmm and doing that on both my first car (04 coupe) and my second car (07 sedan).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Side exit??