Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Tony Motordyne get in here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Tony Motordyne get in here

I would like to say never have I received customer service as the one I received from Tony@motordyne(Hydrazine).

I just recently had my plenum powder coated a dark metallic Grey.

I was one of the few who had the first batch of MREV+ and 5/16th for the Rev-up motors back in 05.
Back then Tony was shipping out his products with Silver colored hardware kit.
I have done quite a few installs of Tony's products for local enthusiasts and started noticing that Tony has been shipping black hardware kit.

I contacted Tony and told him about my project and situation.
He sent a Black Hardware kit through Fed-Ex in no time.
No matter what people say you #1 in customer service in my book

Thanks again Tony

Oh and Tony I tried the 5/16th spacer with the stock Rev-Up lower plenum and I didn't like it at all.
I know a few Rev-Ups that are only running the 5/16th and say they feel a difference but that is only cause they haven't felt the difference between stock plenum and the MREV+(MREV2 older brother)

Here are some pics of the product:

Last edited by Glex25; 05-19-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 85 Likes on 53 Posts
Thank you Sir! Glad to be of help.

Tony

Old 05-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tony is a popular man

Old 05-19-2008, 01:20 AM
the way tony dealt with me he needs to learn customer service

Old 05-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
What happened?

Old 05-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Hydrazine
What happened?
what happened? dont know if you forgot or something, i called you about getting a good deal on the mrev2 and 5/16th iso thermal spacer and quoted me a good price shipped to my house, i asked how do i order in a few more days, you told me to go ahead and order through the website which i did but the quoted price wasnt coming up, called you again askin whats goin on u told me u had to manually punch it on my credit card, waited almost aweek the order is still waiting emailed you and pmed you no response than i called you again when i called about gettin the quoted price you gave me earlier, you didnt remember giving me that price you gave me the week before, yea that is some customer service right there for you, then when i got a little angry on how you stated the price, you said "if i said that price i will honor the price, but i dont remember saying the quoted price", (yea whatever) then i asked ok now what i ordered multiple orders on the website, and you guys have my info, he said ok it will have to be punched in manually. so i waited a couple more days and still the order was waiting and i havent gotten charged yet. i told him to cancel my order since he wouldnt get me my stuff and i went ahead and ordered through riverside infiniti. that is what happened tony, you have a big reputation dont understand why you would act like that, and im not the only person that has had problems with you.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Red face

I remember now.
Yes, I didn't recall quoting you any kind of a discount on the MREV2. Spacer, yes, MREV2 no. But if you say I did, I was ready to honor it.

Once that was squared away after some phone tag, it was a rare occasion where I was out of stock on MREV2's. My supplier(machine shop) said they would be ready for me to pick up that Monday but they fell behind schedule and werent ready until Friday. I was only inches away from getting your order shipped out but you canceled the day before.

And yes, we could have charged your card as soon as we had your information, but we always make a practice to not charge a card until the product is actually ready to ship. Usually the day of shipping. And usually the parts ship out the following day.

Many companies charge your credit card the moment they get the information... But somehow that just doesn't seem right to me.
I hear of people on the forums where they get their CC charged only to find the part is backordered 3 months from Japan. And the company hangs on to your money the whole time. ...I won't do that.

Even if circumstances are occasionally beyond my control, in every case, I always try to accomodate and give the best possible customer service.

Sorry it didn't work out.

Tony

Last edited by Hydrazine; 05-19-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by jalilig35
what happened? dont know if you forgot or something, i called you about getting a good deal on the mrev2 and 5/16th iso thermal spacer and quoted me a good price shipped to my house, i asked how do i order in a few more days, you told me to go ahead and order through the website which i did but the quoted price wasnt coming up, called you again askin whats goin on u told me u had to manually punch it on my credit card, waited almost aweek the order is still waiting emailed you and pmed you no response than i called you again when i called about gettin the quoted price you gave me earlier, you didnt remember giving me that price you gave me the week before, yea that is some customer service right there for you, then when i got a little angry on how you stated the price, you said "if i said that price i will honor the price, but i dont remember saying the quoted price", (yea whatever) then i asked ok now what i ordered multiple orders on the website, and you guys have my info, he said ok it will have to be punched in manually. so i waited a couple more days and still the order was waiting and i havent gotten charged yet. i told him to cancel my order since he wouldnt get me my stuff and i went ahead and ordered through riverside infiniti. that is what happened tony, you have a big reputation dont understand why you would act like that, and im not the only person that has had problems with you.
Have you ever heard of punctuation???

Sorry to hear about your experience. I, like the OP, will vouch for Tony's fantastic customer service. Motordyne is not a huge company with a bunch of impersonal kids manning the phone lines. When you call them up, you usually get to talk to the man himself. I recently had a project which required some replacement parts and Tony went out of his way to get the parts I needed to me fast. Solid products. Great customer service. Reasonable pricing. That's how business should be conducted. Thanks Tony!

Old 05-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Glex25
I would like to say never have I received customer service as the one I received from Tony@motordyne(Hydrazine).
+1, Tony was real helpful with me also.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:02 PM
+1 Tony provided me exceptional customer service (pre and post purchase); I wish more shops treated customers this way. I’ve had multiple communications and he was extremely helpful and responded quickly.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Tony is a prime example of what customer service should be. . .never had a problem with him and i'm looking forward to adding some more of his products on my G

DOMO

Old 05-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by jalilig35
.... and im not the only person that has had problems with you.
Somehow I SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Old 05-20-2008, 04:53 PM
tony did me right and promt

Old 05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1 for Tony having good customer service and great products

Old 05-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Tony is great with customer service.

I am pleased, and look forward to buying his new exhaust!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tony Motordyne get in here