Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Fast Intentions exh. installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by money042
CRAP! Didn't want to hear that But, I appriciate the feedback. I've got a nice stash of sound deadening material and will pad the trunk and see how that goes. My daily commute is short, but I do take 50-60 mile trips 2-3 times a month. Unfortunatly, engine is completely stock. I guess I'm getting old because the drone is really bothering me.
You'll get used to it. Since you're stick you can keep it out of the droney 2k rpm area if needed. I remember I was pretty unhappy when I first got the system too. Not many people said that there was drone and some said it was as quiet as stock Now I think its a great exhaust. Plus my gf can tell when I'm pulling up.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:10 AM
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by BonBG35
You'll get used to it. Since you're stick you can keep it out of the droney 2k rpm area if needed. I remember I was pretty unhappy when I first got the system too. Not many people said that there was drone and some said it was as quiet as stock Now I think its a great exhaust. Plus my gf can tell when I'm pulling up.
Couldn't have said it better myself! Search my old thread from last year...now I love it

My girl loves it too