Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

MREV2 Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TheJuice401
no you just want to be an attention h0r because you spent 600$ on parts LOL big time baller
haters gon hate.

Old 02-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
^wat difference would u expect for the same part installed years ago vs now? of course itll be the same fkn results!
never said there would be one. just simply said that the threads here on the MREV are old and here i made a new one.

just dont click on it if you dont want to see it lol.

Old 02-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
Ask jersey it made his faster.
I took that off lol
Couldnt handle it

Old 02-23-2015, 02:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ricky,
Glad you are enjoying the benefits of the bolt on parts. I believe some forget that people buy cars
years after someone else and they want to share their findings as well . These can be beneficial to
new members as well.
I hope I could get your help on a few items I am researching pertaining to the 07 G35 Coupe 6mt
1. Could you post your last 9 digits or letters of your 17 digit vin # ? I am looking to see if the Vin #
has a code which is the same as a 06 rev up engine.
2. If you remove your center air intake duct going into your air intake box, I need you to look with a
flashlight about halfway down on the block. You are looking for two rows of squares. You most
likely will only see 4 on the top row and 3 on the bottom row. There are 12 squares, 6 on top and
6 below them. These 12 squares are for each month.. All the squares cannot be seen. You may
have to slightly push down on the belt to allow you to see the squares better, Above the top row
of squares is going to be numbers. These are for the years the engine was made. You most likely
will only see two of these #'s. From right to left, tell me what the first number is and the second..
This would be very helpful if you can provide this information for me. What Nissan does with this is put a punch mark into one of the squares for the month the engine was made and a punch mark over one of the numbers.. This will tell what year the engine was made. If you can see these punch
marks could you indicate which square and number ?

If anyone else with a 07 G35 Coupe 6MT could also provide this information from their car, it would be helpful having more than one car to compare what I am looking for .
Thank you for any assistance,

bill

Old 02-23-2015, 01:34 PM
Received 109 Likes on 99 Posts
After driving more, the intake is a different louder sound. Also I don't smell the rich? exhaust fumes as I did before. Broke traction at the top of first from a roll on full throttle. Outside temp is 44deg. Wasn't expecting that.. put the motordyne sticker across the hood intake snorkel. That should help it flow better as well.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by JKL1031
After driving more, the intake is a different louder sound. Also I don't smell the rich? exhaust fumes as I did before. Broke traction at the top of first from a roll on full throttle. Outside temp is 44deg. Wasn't expecting that.. put the motordyne sticker across the hood intake snorkel. That should help it flow better as well.
im breaking traction mid 1st gear aswell. 2nd gear breaks traction on corners with medium throttle now too.

on the highway it feel so much smoother too, like the car is under less load. i noticed that when I take my foot off the gas now in the higher rpms (3-7k) the car doesnt bounce on the rpms. its just much smoother overall.

Old 02-25-2015, 12:56 PM
Received 109 Likes on 99 Posts
Oh yeah..well..well I break traction 5th gear..too