Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

got a few questons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
got a few questons

Hi, obviously I'm new on here, I posted this on the general discussion board then realized this might be a better place for it. I've had my G35 for almost 3 years and it's needing a little attention. Its an 03.
1. I've got the usual bad lower control arm bushing on the driver's side. I found the poly bushing from the place up in NY...good route to go? I actually have a delrin bushing in it now but would kind of like to go poly.

2. Driving in the rain one day and all of the sudden my windsheild wipers started making a horrible clunking sound...any ideas? I believe its something mechanical but would like a little input before I start throwing money into it.

3. Of course the radio went out and took the ac controls with it. Planning to go with an aftermarket replacement. Anything to watch out for? Anyone know of any good shops in the Tampa, FL area?

4. It needs an inner tie rod on the pass. side, any options other than going to the dealer and paying like $85 for the part? (I plan to install it myself)

I think that's about it for right now. Just changed the warped front brake rotors. Initially I loved the car, now it seems like its falling apart. But, as I go through and fix things, I'll probably to a little polishing and maybe some powder coating and make it even nicer than before. (oh yeah, it has 140k on it, anything else I should be watching out for or anything?) Thanks for the help!