Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Plasti dip mirrors... yay or nay?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
Its ok let them do it so they can mess up their cars

Old 01-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts
everything
Originally Posted by Smitty50
^

What you said I agree with. And your end results look great!
Ya everything looks great on the Internet in a a sh;tty 600 x 400 jpg format....

Old 01-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
wat kind of crazy world do we live in. if the car comes with black mirrors, owners wanna color match them. if they come with color match mirrors, owners wanna black them out. if they come with clear/red lights owners wanna make them orange. if they come orange, owners wanna clear it out. fkn crazy man lol

Old 01-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
wat kind of crazy world do we live in. if the car comes with black mirrors, owners wanna color match them. if they come with color match mirrors, owners wanna black them out. if they come with clear/red lights owners wanna make them orange. if they come orange, owners wanna clear it out. fkn crazy man lol
Amen.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Jackus
Its ok let them do it so they can mess up their cars
I tried it today, the plasti dip can exploded and hit my neighbors dog. We rushed to the hospital.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Looks like and orange peeled civic paint job.

Smitty, you're cheap GTFO
Explain.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What came from this?

Old 01-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
I was thinking the same thing . Last car i owned the base model came with black mirrors and the fully loaded model was colormatcched .First thing evertyone did was colormatch the mirrors .A lot of the cheaper cars have black mirrors so i didnt understand why anyone with a G would want to cheapen it up .

Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Explain.
Why orange peel happens and you often see it on civics? or why you are too cheap to go to a body shop and get things professionally sprayed?

If you want to test it out, learn how to use photoshop, because I can guarantee you'll plastidip them say "yea looks pretty good, I like it" then not go and spend the $50 to get them sprayed.

You're new on this forum, you make countless dumb threads such as "the human intake" You make threads about things that could have been searched for or googled, such as "How to clean/shine my exhaust tips?" Then you ask for opinions and when people say don't do it, you throw a bitch fit and try and argue the opinion you asked for.

To top it all off, your first thread on this forum was asking if the ugliest set of wheels in history are going to look good on your car.

What I am trying to say is, the reason g53mans mirrors look good is because they were painted professionally not with a $6 can of paint. Mod your car to his extent, learn what he knows, then spend $6 on a can of paint and you'll understand why this is my opinion.

Old 01-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Why orange peel happens and you often see it on civics? or why you are too cheap to go to a body shop and get things professionally sprayed?

If you want to test it out, learn how to use photoshop, because I can guarantee you'll plastidip them say "yea looks pretty good, I like it" then not go and spend the $50 to get them sprayed.

You're new on this forum, you make countless dumb threads such as "the human intake" You make threads about things that could have been searched for or googled, such as "How to clean/shine my exhaust tips?" Then you ask for opinions and when people say don't do it, you throw a bitch fit and try and argue the opinion you asked for.

To top it all off, your first thread on this forum was asking if the ugliest set of wheels in history are going to look good on your car.

What I am trying to say is, the reason g53mans mirrors look good is because they were painted professionally not with a $6 can of paint. Mod your car to his extent, learn what he knows, then spend $6 on a can of paint and you'll understand why this is my opinion.
Why attack me? Of course I was a noob when I started! Thats what a noob is! Even you were one, you are not perfect either. And its pretty creepy that you searched my history as thats from a long time ago.

Basically this morning, I realized about plasti dip and I already want to peel it off my grill as I want it done good. Stop attacking I learned my lesson, dad.

But I appreciate it. Thank you for your opinion. I didn't know why I loved plasti dip when in reality it looks like sh*t. I'm definently not going to bother with that crap again.

Last edited by Smitty50; 01-05-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:02 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
And its pretty creepy that you searched my history as thats from a long time ago.
April really wasn't that long ago. It hasn't even been a year yet.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Chicks dont care if your mirrors are plasti dipped or matched. They see you in a g and they want you. Who cares about plasti or paint. Yall need to relax and stop being a bunch of internet douchebags with massive internet wieners i gurantee none of you would say this **** to anyone's face in "real" life.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:29 PM
yeah wait till that girl starts seeing your **** peel off

Old 01-05-2011, 07:07 PM
i sanded first. Should stick.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:16 PM
If you sanded, you might as well have done it correctly with flat paint.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Plasti dip mirrors... yay or nay?