Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

jdm battery cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2005 | 04:39 PM
1. Kamal34
2. Memphis
3. S-Tuned
4. ieatmangosnaked
5. GReddySetGO
6. Sundeviljay

Old 05-17-2005 | 05:01 PM
1. Kamal34
2. Memphis
3. S-Tuned
4. ieatmangosnaked
5. GReddySetGO
6. Sundeviljay
7. HOO-MAN?

Old 05-17-2005 | 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Dude, get your head out of your *** Mr. Anti-JDM. We're not all intrested in getting it cuz its JDM, we want it for the purpose that it cleans up the looks of the car. Not cuz its from Japan. Why don't you make that same comment to all those people buying Nissan/Skyline/350GT badges, or Skyline kick plates, hell even the people buying Top Secret kits, etc, those JDM wannabe ricers

Anyhow....

1. Kamal34
2. Memphis
3. S-Tuned
4. ieatmangosnaked
5. GReddySetGO

Listen hear ********, don't talk to me like that, I said it was you all's money, so do as you please. You could have left it at that, but you had to let your ***** inflate and come at me like you're somebody.....sh*t.... If I was so anti jdm, then I would have never hooked up my Si in that fashion. I just don't see a point in having two battery covers with only one battery( but i don't care because it's not my money, now I'm just defending myself). Btw, the skyline badges and such are replacing the stock badges, I'll make a comment when someone put's those badges on along with the stock badges. Now I'm off to buy an extra gasdoor for the other side of my car.

Last edited by ballinG35; 05-17-2005 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-17-2005 | 06:03 PM
Buy a keyhole for the passenger side door while you're at it.

Old 05-17-2005 | 06:22 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by ballinG35
my Si
That explains a lot.

Old 05-17-2005 | 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
That explains a lot.

And that means what? don't try to tell me that you are going to try and pull some elite type sh*t? What exactly does it explain? Too funny. I also have a 600rr, have any generaliztions for that one?

Old 05-17-2005 | 07:28 PM
Z2G
Originally Posted by ballinG35
And that means what? don't try to tell me that you are going to try and pull some elite type sh*t? What exactly does it explain? Too funny. I also have a 600rr, have any generaliztions for that one?
dude...if ppl got the money to spend, who cares? i think you're a bit out of line to attack those ppl. personally, i don't see anything wrong with the battery cover for the other side. if you look under the hood, there does appear to be an area that looks wrong or missing something. why should the 350z have covers on both sides and not our coupes. some ppl like a clean looking engine bay....especially those in car shows.

i'm not trying to attack you but you must be very young.

by the way, how much for the cover in this groupbuy

Old 05-17-2005 | 07:44 PM
I'm not attacking anyone who hasn't tried to insult me. I've stated more than once that it is their money and do with it as they please, you obviously just skimmed through my comments. I've acted in a mature way to the people who answered my original and simple question, so please don't try to say I'm out of line for not letting people insult me. If you can point out where I am acting young, then do so, make sure to be specific. Btw, I'm 22 if that even remotely has anything to do with this topic.

Thanks for assuming I'm young, I didn't assume that you have little education, just because you weren't able to read my whole post.

Last edited by ballinG35; 05-17-2005 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-17-2005 | 08:19 PM
Z2G
"Listen hear ********, don't talk to me like that, I said it was you all's money, so do as you please. You could have left it at that, but you had to let your ***** inflate and come at me like you're somebody.....sh*t.... If I was so anti jdm, then I would have never hooked up my Si in that fashion. I just don't see a point in having two battery covers with only one battery( but i don't care because it's not my money, now I'm just defending myself). Btw, the skyline badges and such are replacing the stock badges, I'll make a comment when someone put's those badges on along with the stock badges. Now I'm off to buy an extra gasdoor for the other side of my car."

i wouldn't call this language mature and/or civilized. as far as education, believe me, the amount of years of education i've had exceeds your age.

Old 05-17-2005 | 08:23 PM
That comment was made to defend myself, why don't you post the comment that I was responding to.

Old 05-17-2005 | 08:25 PM
I don't feel i was once out of line for what was thrown at me. I'm happy that you have 22+ years of education, that means absolutely nothing to me, because you were still unable to read the part where I said "it's your money do what you want", in just about all of my responses in this thread.

Old 05-17-2005 | 09:24 PM
how much for the cover again?

Old 05-17-2005 | 09:26 PM
Just because you put "it's your money do what you want" doesn't mean you didn't insult anyone.

I can say your car is a POS you made it all riced out with the gay crap you put on it, but its ok, cuz its your money, not mine You think if I said that to someone they wouldn't get offended just cuz I added the its your money part?

Old 05-17-2005 | 10:05 PM
if its a group buy for the modified Grubbs one, then I am in....

Old 05-17-2005 | 11:14 PM
Z2G
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Just because you put "it's your money do what you want" doesn't mean you didn't insult anyone.

I can say your car is a POS you made it all riced out with the gay crap you put on it, but its ok, cuz its your money, not mine You think if I said that to someone they wouldn't get offended just cuz I added the its your money part?
exactly!!! but the youngin' doesn't get it

example:

girlfriend: hi honey!! do you like my new haircut and highlights. i just paid $300 for it. doesn't it look great?

boyfriend: damn honey, why you spend $300 for the haircut and highlights. i don't see any damn difference!?!? why you have to go waste your money on stupid sh$t like that? it's not like it makes you look any prettier. actually, it's your money, so never mind. it's all good.

side note: any pricing on the groupbuy yet? there's no point in signing up with knowing a ballpark at least.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: jdm battery cover