Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

jdm battery cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2005 | 11:41 PM
gtr proto test driver
ballin what they all mean is that you shouldnt have said any of that stuff to start with, its your own personal opionion keep it to yourself if its something thats going to flame the forums

my two cent

Old 05-18-2005 | 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by lowrider
Been discussed many times before. Do a search. Scroll down to post #38, and you'll see how I did it.

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...=battery+cover

Lou
Hey lowerider,

I don't get what you drilled on your explanation. I don't have anything under the holes you discribed. Nothing but air under those two holes.

Old 05-18-2005 | 12:25 AM
Alright, thats enough. I can care less about what ballin says, argueing is just wasting thread space and adding clutter, so I'm done with what I wanted to say.

Back on topic, now, looks like we got quite a few people intrested, lets get this thing going!

Old 05-18-2005 | 02:35 AM
|
i never thought that there would be a problem with the amount of people interested. i just was worried if nebody could set this up. i had an idea, but dont know what to do to even go about starting a groupbuy. anybody know what to do????

Old 05-18-2005 | 05:41 AM
Originally Posted by Z2G
exactly!!! but the youngin' doesn't get it

example:

girlfriend: hi honey!! do you like my new haircut and highlights. i just paid $300 for it. doesn't it look great?

boyfriend: damn honey, why you spend $300 for the haircut and highlights. i don't see any damn difference!?!? why you have to go waste your money on stupid sh$t like that? it's not like it makes you look any prettier. actually, it's your money, so never mind. it's all good.

side note: any pricing on the groupbuy yet? there's no point in signing up with knowing a ballpark at least.

I never intended for it to sound like you shouldn't spend money on this mod, I was just asking what the point was (my original question) I wasn't sure if it acutally served a purpose or not. That girlfriend hair quote is not quite the same thing, but nice try.To whoever said I should keep my opinion to myself, needs to realize that i have the right to my opinion and the right to state my opinion. Basically what i'm trying to get at is: If someone didn't have to tell me to get my head outta my ***, etc, it wouldn't have sparked the whole flame war. You all shouldn't let my opinion affect whether or not you make this purchase, especially since I never once said not to buy it. You can try all you want to make me look like the bad young guy, but that whole arguement is dumb, If you re-read all my post you will see that I have carried on in a mature manner, unless someone made an attact at me. I don't expect any of you to see my point of view, because if you haven't taken the time to see where I am coming from, then you never will take the time.

Old 05-18-2005 | 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Just because you put "it's your money do what you want" doesn't mean you didn't insult anyone.

I can say your car is a POS you made it all riced out with the gay crap you put on it, but its ok, cuz its your money, not mine You think if I said that to someone they wouldn't get offended just cuz I added the its your money part?

your comment would be an insult, now if you go back and read all of the comments I made on this particular product, and are offended, then there is something truley wrong here....

Old 05-18-2005 | 05:52 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by ballinG35
And that means what? don't try to tell me that you are going to try and pull some elite type sh*t? What exactly does it explain? Too funny. I also have a 600rr, have any generaliztions for that one?
It means that maybe that type of behavior was tolerated on your Si board, but it is not tolerated here. Yes, you have a right to post your opinion, but keep the name calling out of your posts.

Old 05-18-2005 | 06:09 AM
Name calling could have been slightly out of line depending on how you look at it, I don't just take **** from people, and his comment toward me pissed me off. So him telling me my head was in my *** is exceptable? If not, where are your comments to him? If it is exceptable, why?

Old 05-18-2005 | 06:24 AM
Get Over Yourself,ballin... I Think There Is A Technical Term For Your Condition- Short Man's Disease. Too Busy Defending Himself To Realize How Offensive He Is.

Old 05-18-2005 | 06:30 AM
thank you for your comment, it was well needed. (sense the sarcasm).
Anyone else like to jump on that bandwagon? (you get to fit in and be super cool at the same time)

Old 05-18-2005 | 10:00 AM
hmm who else wants in?

1. Kamal34
2. Memphis
3. S-Tuned
4. ieatmangosnaked
5. GReddySetGO
6. Sundeviljay
7. HOO-MAN?

Old 05-18-2005 | 10:43 AM
Right now, the current off-the-shelf price is $49.95 plus shipping

JDM Right Side Battery Cover

I am all for saving money but I don't know how much Grubb's will be willing to knock off their current price to make it worth-while for them as well as us. I guess it depends on how many more people express an interest. Anymore people interested?

Old 05-18-2005 | 11:57 AM
Dude, any discount will be better than nothing, I'm in for free shipping

Old 05-18-2005 | 11:57 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
I am in

1. Kamal34
2. Memphis
3. S-Tuned
4. ieatmangosnaked
5. GReddySetGO
6. Sundeviljay
7. HOO-MAN
8. FERK

Old 05-18-2005 | 02:06 PM
Z2G
i heard that the battery cover by grubbs required some manipulation/modding for perfect fitment. is that still the case? if that's been corrected and depending on the price, i'm in on the groupbuy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: jdm battery cover