G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Interior & Exterior (https://g35driver.com/forums/interior-exterior-21/)
-   -   Reverse Tilt Down Outside Mirrors (https://g35driver.com/forums/interior-exterior/54272-reverse-tilt-down-outside-mirrors.html)

Calvin 08-17-2006 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by G35UKY
Does anyone live to north side of the 210 freeway, just west of the 605 freeway, just east of Pasadena? This place called Performance Nissan might be able to get us these parts.;)

I sent an email with the part numbers to Tony Nazzal there on Monday, Aug. 7, but he has not responded. He said that he could probably get some pricing if given the part numbers. Can someone that lives close stop in there and give them the part numbers to see if they can get the parts?:)

Performance Nissan
1434 Buena Vista Street
Duarte, CA 91010
866-214-2933

i live about 5-10 mins from perf nissan. great guys over there. PM me the part numbers and what they are and ill see what i can do :)

KPierson 08-17-2006 02:33 PM

You can't hook in to the OEM switch due to the way it's laid out. I wish you could, but that isn't an option.

G35UKY 08-18-2006 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by KPierson
You can't hook in to the OEM switch due to the way it's laid out. I wish you could, but that isn't an option.

So we'll have to two buy two of them, one for each mirror then like you said.:o

Do you have an idea on cost yet?:)

KPierson 08-18-2006 11:41 AM

Yes, two will be require IF you want both mirrors to tilt. We chose to go this route because for most people they will only want the passenger mirror to tilt anyway.

No cost estimates yet, but we will strive to make them very affordable, like the rest of our product line.

Calvin 08-18-2006 11:46 AM

so is there any need for me to go to perf nissan still?

G35UKY 08-18-2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
so is there any need for me to go to perf nissan still?

If you have time, I think it would still be a good idea so we will know if the JDM part numbers are correct.

I still want to try and get it since it will probably be a little white before KP comes out with their design.

KPierson 08-18-2006 02:18 PM

haha, yeah I'm working on four different products right now. Past that, I have our current modules to keep in stock, and I work a full time job. To top it off, at the end of this month I am changing careers and going from a field service technician to a maintenance manager. I'm pretty busy! This module, however, is towards the top of our priorities right now.

Mike_Deezy 08-18-2006 05:22 PM

I'd really be interested in this, can't wait.

Disco_Monkey 09-12-2006 03:49 PM

I agree, I think most of us would only need the passenger side.

Approximate ETA of release?

ttrank 10-09-2006 12:10 AM

haha, yeah I'm working on four different products right now. Past that, I have our current modules to keep in stock, and I work a full time job. To top it off, at the end of this month I am changing careers and going from a field service technician to a maintenance manager. I'm pretty busy! This module, however, is towards the top of our priorities right now.

Kevin, any updates on a ETA and price?

Scootch 12-15-2006 12:01 PM

i would love a set of these and see if i could ad dmy led blinkers in them =0)

i owuld be going by people waving with haz on hehehehe would look sick

pls let me know if its possible to get these,

Joe

KPierson 12-15-2006 01:16 PM

I recently updated the other thread about the progress of KPtechnologies on this product.

We have finally finished the circuit board layout and it is in the mail right now.

However, I'm getting married tomorrow (Dec 16) so I won't be able to work on testing it until around the first of the year.

GEVO 12-15-2006 05:04 PM

KP Technologies.. working on this module..

If you go to the KP Technologies site they are working on this module for the G coupe. My Caddy CTS had this and I miss it on the G.

GEVO :D

http://www.kptechnologies.com/

mephistomyhero 12-15-2006 05:56 PM

I recently updated the other thread about the progress of KPtechnologies on this product.

We have finally finished the circuit board layout and it is in the mail right now.

However, I'm getting married tomorrow (Dec 16) so I won't be able to work on testing it until around the first of the year.

CONGRATS! :D

anDross 12-15-2006 06:00 PM

whooaa!.. Congrats Mr. Pierson lol..

"However, I'm getting married tomorrow..."

Kinda random when you read it.. you kinda say "what?" under your breath lol..