Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My G35 with 3 different body kits on it (pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by crypten
Did you try taking out the wheel spacers?
if your talking about the things that look like the brakes yes i changed them

Old 11-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
crypten

Nice

U can adjust shooting pics on the razr. The defualt seems to be too light but you can reduce it. It's a phone not a camera......LOL

benbo5

It's his life and he's prob happy with it. If it's not ur cup of tea maybe leave it before it hits the keyboard.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by O NO
crypten

Nice

U can adjust shooting pics on the razr. The defualt seems to be too light but you can reduce it. It's a phone not a camera......LOL
I always have to mess with the light settings on the Razr, but it just has an average camera for a cell phone. It never got good reviews on it's ability to produce decent viewable pictures, but as you say, it's a phone not a camera afterall. Maybe I should update the firmware on mine, the newer firmware allows for video capture I believe.

Originally Posted by GonSpeed
if your talking about the things that look like the brakes yes i changed them
I think you are misunderstanding the wheel spacer (gray 2mm or 3mm circle piece) with the rotors (they have painted calipers on them). The rotors should be on without disturbing steering at all. Take apart the wheel again, look for the extra wheel spacers they include. Hope this helps.

Old 11-26-2005, 01:19 PM
i wish if it was more detailed...
it's cool to have anything related to G but...
yeah kenstyle is my fav. have fun~!

Old 11-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think you are misunderstanding the wheel spacer (gray 2mm or 3mm circle piece) with the rotors (they have painted calipers on them). The rotors should be on without disturbing steering at all. Take apart the wheel again, look for the extra wheel spacers they include. Hope this helps.

So are u talking about the Nylon Bearings? There are 2 of them, you want me to take one out?

Old 11-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ya DiamondG350GT, here we go again with the teenage mentality crowd, and the stupid comments. You know what's even more funny, mommy and daddy will probably buy them one of these like they did the car they are driving now.

It's very simple, if you aren't interested in this thread, simply click on the BACK button.
Your right...sorry for bashing. everyone has their thing.

btw - i stopped getting allowance 25 years ago....once you get a couple mil in the bank and investements, these 3rd and 4th cars become projects in themselves.

Teenagers make our toys possible...

Old 11-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wish it came in Lakeshore Slate!!!

Old 11-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
Your right...sorry for bashing. everyone has their thing.

btw - i stopped getting allowance 25 years ago....once you get a couple mil in the bank and investements, these 3rd and 4th cars become projects in themselves.

Teenagers make our toys possible...
Accepted. Basically the only reason I am taking this up as a little hobby is cause it's a G35, I love everything about the G, plain and simple. If it were any other car, I wouldn't care, but a mini WORKING version of the G, come on now.

The teenage comment was geared more toward state of mind, and yes, many members on this forum have cars handed to them, but also many members (looks like yourself included) worked hard for what they have.

Many of these RC type cars aren't only geared towards teenagers, they appeal to an older crowd too, much like video games. I still know guys that collect Hot Wheels, and wouldn't bash them for one second.

Originally Posted by GonSpeed
So are u talking about the Nylon Bearings? There are 2 of them, you want me to take one out?
Ya, one of those bearings is an extra, they call it a wheel spacer in the manual. Why not swap them out totally with the Metal Bearings kit? I am sure that would be more stable. I think I saw it for $16.99 in Radioshack.

Originally Posted by JDM 350GT
i wish if it was more detailed...
it's cool to have anything related to G but...
yeah kenstyle is my fav. have fun~!
More detail would be nice. I agree, anything related to the G is cool to see, read about, and own . I like the Kenstyle too, thinking about mixing the Carbon fiber hood, Kenstyle front, GReddy sides, and Kenstyle rear all painted black.

Old 11-26-2005, 02:16 PM
damn, this is making me want one even more... I gotta go get myself one off radioshack site... >.>

Old 11-26-2005, 02:16 PM
G'z 6MT
Pretty Cool DUDE

Old 11-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondG350GT
There are always some a$$holes on these boards.
+1 Why would something be so negative. ( no point )

Last edited by 05GCOUPE6MT; 11-26-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:21 PM
I got my mine for my birthday from my girl this past thursday. I am already trying to cut the wheels down so they are staggered! If you notice, two of the wheels are very reflective on the inside of the wheel, the other two aren't as bright. So, its like they kind of threw in a little hint.

Old 11-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
I got my mine for my birthday from my girl this past thursday. I am already trying to cut the wheels down so they are staggered! If you notice, two of the wheels are very reflective on the inside of the wheel, the other two aren't as bright. So, its like they kind of threw in a little hint.
They have an aluminum wheel upgrade kit. I am liking the stock wheels better, especially since they have a chrome look to them. I know they have a tire upgrade kit, which includes slicks, but don't know if you can get mismatched tires, bigger in the rear would like nice.

Old 11-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Really, they have an aluminum wheel upgrade?!?!?!? If thats the case, I have my dremel......and polishing disk!!! Plus I think I might let my girl take the "G" to work one day, if the weather is okay, she could pimp it out by her monitor!

Old 11-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Many of these RC type cars aren't only geared towards teenagers, they appeal to an older crowd too, much like video games. I still know guys that collect Hot Wheels, and wouldn't bash them for one second.
Cool...after all - my real hobby is my 200 Gal $24K salt water aquarium...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My G35 with 3 different body kits on it (pics inside)