Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My G35 with 3 different body kits on it (pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
I got my mine for my birthday from my girl this past thursday. I am already trying to cut the wheels down so they are staggered! If you notice, two of the wheels are very reflective on the inside of the wheel, the other two aren't as bright. So, its like they kind of threw in a little hint.

Try cutting the springs looooool j/k

Crypten: You mean to tell me this thing has functioning headlights and tails!?!??

Old 11-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gotta get me one those!!!

Old 11-26-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by 05Scoobyroo
Really, they have an aluminum wheel upgrade?!?!?!? If thats the case, I have my dremel......and polishing disk!!! Plus I think I might let my girl take the "G" to work one day, if the weather is okay, she could pimp it out by her monitor!
Ya, check it out here: http://www.xmodsrc.com/catalog/, go to Accessories, and Tires and Wheels, it's $24.99. Are you doing any body work? I have my body kit almost all painted black already, waiting for it to dry, then applying clear (working with tiny little pieces takes time).

Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
Cool...after all - my real hobby is my 200 Gal $24K salt water aquarium...
Salt Water fish tanks = ALOT OF WORK. I never had one personally, but I know friends of mine that pulled their hair out dealing with expensive dead fish, fish killing eachother, and never being able to keep the water right for anything to live. I think that's why people hire others to do it for them. You got any pics of it? I am sure it's HUGE.

Old 11-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Try cutting the springs looooool j/k

Crypten: You mean to tell me this thing has functioning headlights and tails!?!??
Hrmm, cutting the springs is a good idea, I will have to try that .

Ya, the Combo Light Kit, it was a must have I think. I was surprised at how the headlights have a bluish tint to then, looks nice at night, almost 6000k'ish . The reverse lights work perfect too when you are backing up, all they needed to add was a horn. I was thinking of modding the lights to include fogs with the Kenstyle kit, I am sure it could be done easily.

Old 11-26-2005, 06:02 PM
interesting

any more sites where you can purchase one?

Old 11-26-2005, 06:04 PM
does it only come in red? ICK!

Old 11-26-2005, 06:32 PM
THE BATMOBILE
thats sick

Old 11-26-2005, 06:35 PM
haha cool toy model

Old 11-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by paranormal
does it only come in red? ICK!
Yup, red only. You can paint it though, but it's getting kind of tedious with the little area you have to paint. I agree though, red is a very nice color on the G/Z, BUT they could have went with one of the Infiniti exclusive colors. Go get yourself one, and hook it up IP style.

Originally Posted by truplay8
thats sick
Yup

By the way, if anyone from Top Secret is reading this, why didn't you guys decide to make a kit for the XMODS car?, just curious, GReddy and Kenstyle did, Stillen too. Would be nice to see the Top Secret Wide Body kit too. Did XMODS ever contact you guys regarding this?

Old 11-26-2005, 07:05 PM
do you have to get the tool kit? im adding up all my mods now and im at $166 also if i get the evo racing suspension do i still need the evo suspension and steering kit? ill def paint mine Ivory pearl and the wheels gunmetal

Old 11-26-2005, 07:33 PM
do you have to get the tool kit? im adding up all my mods now and im at $166 also if i get the evo racing suspension do i still need the evo suspension and steering kit? ill def paint mine Ivory pearl and the wheels gunmetal
Nah, it includes a small phillips head screwdriver, all the screws are phillips head, and it comes with a tool for the wheel lug nuts.

That price seems about right, mine was $127, but I am sure you are getting everything at once. Are you upgrading the wheels and tires too? List what you are getting if you don't mind. I got the evo suspension and steering kit, the evo racing suspension is totally different, just the regular evo suspension kit comes with replacement springs, I don't think the racing one does. I also saw that had a lighter carbon fiber frame, I should have gotten that. Oh, don't forgot the recharge kit too, that helps for saving on batteries.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:50 PM
heres what im getting
XMODS® Evolution 2004 Infiniti® G35 Coupe Starter Kit
XMODS® Evolution Motor Kit
XMODS® Evolution All-Wheel Drive Kit
XMODS® Metal Bearing Kit for Evolution and Truck
XMODS® Evolution 2004 Infiniti® G35 Body Kit
XMODS® Custom RC Command Logic Light Kit
XMODS® Evolution Racing Suspension Kit

i want the racing wheels but i dont see them on radioshack but i did see them on the xmods website they got some mesh wheels i want to paint gunmetal.. anything else besides the battery charger you see im missing..

also what else do i need?
primer
ivory pearl paint
gunmetal paint

i need to get everything i need sent out to me cause im in Iraq and i cant go to a store and get it..hahaha

Old 11-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by benbo5
Really man sorry to say this but "get a life"
Dude...it's a "hobby"....I think it's cool! I was always into RC cars as a kid.......but what better way to show your interest in cars, but get a RC replica of your own!

Old 11-26-2005, 08:39 PM
heres what im getting
XMODSŪ Evolution 2004 InfinitiŪ G35 Coupe Starter Kit
XMODSŪ Evolution Motor Kit
XMODSŪ Evolution All-Wheel Drive Kit
XMODSŪ Metal Bearing Kit for Evolution and Truck
XMODSŪ Evolution 2004 InfinitiŪ G35 Body Kit
XMODSŪ Custom RC Command Logic Light Kit
XMODSŪ Evolution Racing Suspension Kit

i want the racing wheels but i dont see them on radioshack but i did see them on the xmods website they got some mesh wheels i want to paint gunmetal.. anything else besides the battery charger you see im missing..

also what else do i need?
primer
ivory pearl paint
gunmetal paint

i need to get everything i need sent out to me cause im in Iraq and i cant go to a store and get it..hahaha
Will radioshack ship to Iraq?, they hav everything there. That's basically everything I got except for the evo "racing" suspension kit, and metal barings. I only got the normal evo suspension and steering kit, I didn't check, but does the racing kit include springs, dampers, and tie rods? You may need the regular evo suspension kit along with the racing one too. Also, make sure you get the EVO Stage 2 Motor Upgrade kit, and the Chassis Upgrade Kit, I may go grab that tomorrow, check out what it includes:

Classy chassis. These carbon-fiber decks provide additional strength and stability to your ride, especially around sharp curves at high speeds. And since performance and style go hand in hand, enhance the look of your XMODS car with this transparent chassis that lets you see all the inner workings of the vehicle.

As for paintnig, I got the following:
3M automotive sandpaper (220, 400, 600)
black paint
clear coat

I didn't use primer, though maybe I should have. I really didn't need to use the sandpaper either, cause the body isn't painted on, it's just red plastic .

Old 11-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by jimmyc13
Dude...it's a "hobby"....I think it's cool! I was always into RC cars as a kid.......but what better way to show your interest in cars, but get a RC replica of your own!
Well said jimmyc13, me too, I remember having a Hornet and Grass Hopper as a kid, damn that was a long time ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My G35 with 3 different body kits on it (pics inside)