FORGED DISTRIBUTING presents SYSTEM FORGED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, Just want to clear the air up a little before to many speculations get thrown around.

360 Forged has no affiliation what so ever with SEVAS. Scott Gibson is a sales rep who was employed by SEVAS. He was part of their sales staff and nothing more.

360 Forged, did have an issue with a large backorder. 360 Forged could not produce the wheels as fast as the order were taken. This happens. Since the merger with Forged Distributing/Modular Concepts, customer back orders have been caught up to almost 100%. There are still customers waiting, but we are getting to all of them. We are about 85% caught up and and working very diligently to be 100% caught up.

Many of the issues that were blasted all over the forums were 100% fabricated by people out just to bring 360 Forged down. Some were true, but non the less the issues that were brought up have been rectified by the new administration.

Alain the Owner of Modular Concepts (ex partner of 360 Forged, 2 years ago) has resumed production and the daily day to day operation of 360 Forged/Modular Concepts/System Forged, to ensure the prompt delivery of all wheels offered under FORGED DISTRIBUTING.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dranom
damn! whats up with the finish?
as in the finish you are referring to the brushing? We were trying something new. We wanted to do more of a hand brushing, something different from the standard brushing. Some people liked it some dont, this is why we offer the standard mechanical brushing and this hand brushed look.
Just for you guys here on G35Driver, we will be re-shooting the wheels with the "standard" brushing.

System Forged wheels are built with all 6061-T6 aluminum rim halves and center disks. No cheap parts, the center caps are billet aluminum, fastners are 100% stainless steel which is standard on all wheels. Modular Concepts/System Forged. 360 Forged has standard Stainless steel as well, but offer Titanium Fastners and ARP fastners as well as options.

Guys feel free to give us a call or PM us with any questions you may have.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Since I ordered the competition spec which is suppose to have Titanium fasteners as standard that is what I will be getting with my Mesh 10's.

I have asked that question numerous time and the question always seem to get pushed to the side.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm not trying to stir up anything without base, but I think it's important for members here to have all the facts/sides of the story when dealing with a company with issues.

A good friend of mine here in Columbus (also a member here) ordered from them was given the run around for months and eventually canceled his order. He was told he could not be refunded and had to go through his AMEX to get his money back with a charge dispute. IMO this is not acceptable for company. If a customer cancels due to inability of the company to meet deadlines and/or dishonesty, money should be returned immediately and without questions especially when no goods were traded. Period.
I have watched my friend build his own business from scratch and he employs this policy and though his mistakes may cost him money, his handling of the situation and customer policy has ensured that he rarely looses the client wronged and in fact, his actions garner him more clients through positive reviews.

This type of story was mirrored over and over and checked by InternetBrands on quite a few forums now. 360 was removed as a sponsor from 6speedonline pretty recently as well as some others.

Thread ->
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...hone-home.html

5th page of link already posted entailing Jordan Swerdloffs (360 founder) current financial issues (public domain info) ->
http://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg-...-forged-5.html

Please read this and approach with caution. I'm not sure what changes they have made to their management/business model, but my loyalty is to members on the board and I don't want people getting the run around especially with such large amounts of money. 360 makes some undeniably beautiful products which I would have liked to put on my car one day, but customer service and quality are more important than image. Hopefully they turn it around and deliver the product they promise, otherwise, it seems they are trying to branch out to other areas after being blacklisted elsewhere.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:10 PM
The timing does seem a bit convenient to b euddenly operating under a new screenname, as well as selling wheels under new separate brandnames. According to a post by Forged DST on another forum, they are still backed up with nearly 100 orders. Who knows how far back those go?

Old 04-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
They are still top quality, just take a little time. Now that they are part of Modular Concepts again, things will change.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
The timing does seem a bit convenient to b euddenly operating under a new screenname, as well as selling wheels under new separate brandnames. According to a post by Forged DST on another forum, they are still backed up with nearly 100 orders. Who knows how far back those go?
That is what I'm saying. I think they make a beautiful product and they have just amazing vision for wheels. BUT quality is of question with the customer who received ?rusted? titanium fasteners...and customer service is THE most important thing in any successful business.

I really do wish them the best and hopefully they can turn it around and restore their name and live up to the quality they claim, BUT right now I would advise members to be careful until this is all cleared up.
It is worrisome that they moved away from fixing all the outstanding issues publicly and properly and instead are just using a different brand and not really proving they will do right by you.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Administrator
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
That is what I'm saying. I think they make a beautiful product and they have just amazing vision for wheels. BUT quality is of question with the customer who received ?rusted? titanium fasteners...and customer service is THE most important thing in any successful business.
Hence why I keep asking the same question about the fasteners.
I also asked about lugs which are stated as included on the site
and was told no they don't offer lugs with their wheels anymore
which makes me apprehensive about the fasteners also.

I have also asked about some type TPMS adapter for our TPMS like
the Iforged adapters and nothing. I don't see anyway our TPMS could be
compatible with this wheel as have been stated in their advertisement.

Again lots of questions very little answers or re-assurance.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Glex25
Again lots of questions very little answers or re-assurance.
Pretty much what I'm seeing, too. Unanswered questions, or statements/claims with no substantiation. It's a shame, because they have some good looking designs, but as it stands now, I wouldn't give them a penny.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:32 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ Agreed.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Banned
You guys are ruthless. Give a guy a chance to get on here and answer your questions. I am working real hard doing production and taking care of customer sets, like yours Giovanni. You are correct we do not offer lugs as we are a wheel manufacturer, not a wheel shop. All our wheel are TPMS compatible. And we do offer Titanium fastners, Stainless steel are standard and we also offer ARP fasteners, the same HRE uses, which are also stainless steel.

The "rusted" fastners you guys keep harping over was a very isolated case. It funny how you guys, will be so quick to judge a company over one set that had an issue with fasteners on one set, how about the other 1000 or so sets that are out on the street.
Those fasteners have not been used and will never ever be used.

You guys wants answers just ask..

Old 04-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Administrator
Question is still being skirted.
I don't mean to argue but you keep saying the titanium fasteners are offered
but on the site they are listed as standard for the competition spec.

So are the competition spec wheels coming with titanium fasteners or are they optional thats all I ask?

As I said website says one thing and then I'm hearing otherwise from you, just trying to get the facts straight.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Is 360 in anyway associated with http://www.modularsociety.com

Old 04-24-2009, 03:29 AM
Originally Posted by SidewayzSupra
Is 360 in anyway associated with http://www.modularsociety.com
No, their other line is called Modular Concept. From what I gather, the same company has 3 brand names out there.

Last edited by Triple8Sol; 04-24-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
No, they're other line is called Modular Concept. From what I gather, the same company has 3 brand names out there.
Incorrect... Modular Concepts is the line that took over 360 Forged and System Forged. Now all owned by Forged Distributing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FORGED DISTRIBUTING presents SYSTEM FORGED