FORGED DISTRIBUTING presents SYSTEM FORGED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How am I incorrect? We just said the same thing.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Glex25
Question is still being skirted.
I don't mean to argue but you keep saying the titanium fasteners are offered
but on the site they are listed as standard for the competition spec.

So are the competition spec wheels coming with titanium fasteners or are they optional thats all I ask?

As I said website says one thing and then I'm hearing otherwise from you, just trying to get the facts straight.
why does this keep getting ignored?????

Old 04-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Cant we Just Ban this Guy??

If he keeps ignoring customers questions.

Old 04-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Consider your friend lucky
I ordered mine in January and I'm still waiting meanwhile my car is in pieces

All plans that I had for the car this year up in smoke thanks to 360 forged.
I'm hoping things turn around under Alain (from Modular concepts who has taken over as production manager) as I was assured Friday that my wheels should be in my hands no later than next month. Wheels have been paid in full and its been 4 months since order was placed.

IF you look up these threads you will see how my car sits as of now.
https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...hopping-6.html
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...ose-coupe.html

Rant over
FWIW, I have personally worked with Alain at Modular Concept. And everything he promised me, got taken care of. I got my wheels completed within 4 weeks of being ordered. He handled everything the way it should be and I recommend his wheels to anyone.

I'll be honest, it surprised me to see his name in these threads, but to know that he is getting invloved to help out and get stuff done is great. So don't worry bro, I can assure you your wheels will be handled. That dude don't mess around and is always on top of his stuff. Another member on the G37 Forum ordered a set from Modular Concept, and he too was completely satisfied. He got them shipped to Dubai within 5 weeks of his order.

Sorry my post is kind of long, just wanted to shed some light on this and tell you my personal experiences with Alain and Modular Concept. Legit owner who owns a legit company, and I would imagine him being involved with Forged Distributing will bring nothing but positivity

Oh and here are some pics of the wheels I ordered from him

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
They are still top quality, just take a little time. Now that they are part of Modular Concepts again, things will change.
Agreed 100%

Last edited by gamedog; 04-24-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
why does this keep getting ignored?????
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
Cant we Just Ban this Guy??

If he keeps ignoring customers questions.

Now you guys understand what I been going through trying to get straight answers.

The only reason I ordered competition spec was cause of the titanium fasteners shedding some weight on each corner.

Last edited by Glex25; 04-26-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Still no answer yet they have time to post in other threads...

Old 04-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
Still no answer yet they have time to post in other threads...
Exactly why I would be wary of ordering from them...

This is a very simple question being asked REPEATEDLY by a customer, with NO response. This is poor customer service to the letter. Unless you PMed Glex25, in which case, I'd think you'd want to post in the thread as well. If anything this is an opportunity to publicly defuse an issue and gain respect from potential clients, but all anyone sees is a half-hearted defense of a company with KNOWN issues and no real signs of improvement just a change of names and decreased transparency.
You keep saying "if you have any questions ask..." but one simple one has been asked, and there is no answer. Honestly, as a potential customer myself, I can say that the chance of me ordering from you guys in the future is almost zero...sadly I wish that weren't the case as stated a million times before some of your products are truly unique and stunning.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
I'm not trying to stir up anything without base, but I think it's important for members here to have all the facts/sides of the story when dealing with a company with issues.

A good friend of mine here in Columbus (also a member here) ordered from them was given the run around for months and eventually canceled his order. He was told he could not be refunded and had to go through his AMEX to get his money back with a charge dispute. IMO this is not acceptable for company. If a customer cancels due to inability of the company to meet deadlines and/or dishonesty, money should be returned immediately and without questions especially when no goods were traded. Period.
I have watched my friend build his own business from scratch and he employs this policy and though his mistakes may cost him money, his handling of the situation and customer policy has ensured that he rarely looses the client wronged and in fact, his actions garner him more clients through positive reviews.

This type of story was mirrored over and over and checked by InternetBrands on quite a few forums now. 360 was removed as a sponsor from 6speedonline pretty recently as well as some others.

Thread ->
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...hone-home.html

5th page of link already posted entailing Jordan Swerdloffs (360 founder) current financial issues (public domain info) ->
http://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg-...-forged-5.html

Please read this and approach with caution. I'm not sure what changes they have made to their management/business model, but my loyalty is to members on the board and I don't want people getting the run around especially with such large amounts of money. 360 makes some undeniably beautiful products which I would have liked to put on my car one day, but customer service and quality are more important than image. Hopefully they turn it around and deliver the product they promise, otherwise, it seems they are trying to branch out to other areas after being blacklisted elsewhere.
I was told the same thing and still dealing with it today....a month after I canceled my order. I was sort of lucky in that I had only given them a deposit and canceled after being told 3.5 weeks into my order that it would take 6 to 8 weeks more to get my rims (I was promised to have them in 4 weeks when I placed my order). This was just part of the bad experience I had. They were very nice and polite every time I did speak to them...they just lacked on very basic customer service and failed on EVERY promise and follow through. Not one time did they do what they said they would do.

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
They are still top quality, just take a little time. Now that they are part of Modular Concepts again, things will change.
Only time will tell but who is going to want to take a chance to see if things have changed? How will you know? Will you put down $4000 just to find out that nothings changed weeks/months later after you've placed your order? Not me...they had a chance and blew it. I gave them plenty of opportunities.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:11 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thousands of Volks have been sold with NO issues...hmmm

Old 04-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Hmmm many iforged and forgiatos have been sold with no issues...do you really want to go into business
With a sponsor who won't clarify?

Why not just Galex titanium fastners and then state website was wrong but you will still grant him
What he ordered? And then say they are an option not a standard?

I'm not telling you how to run ur business but I am suggesting away to make a customer happy and maybe give
Potential customs some peace of mind when ordering..

If your backed up why not state how many orders? We might pity you and understand ur situation better
I know bad management can break a business... But kiss as$ to ur customers and others will come
After they see you guys are back on track...

My fathers company builds houses.. Time is always an issue.. Give ur self a week or 2 extra to fill orders

Some people wait months for Volks or Works..

Just my. $.02

Old 04-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Administrator
I had to send a Pm and call them directly to get a answer to my question.

Supposedly The Ti fasteners did not meet approval in 7mm spec and to make them meet approval they would have to make it themselves in 8mm spec and that they would be just as heavy as the stainless so they are not offering it anymore on any of their wheels.

I was told through Pm I would get stainless fasteners despite what the site says.
I also called to confirm and speak as to the deceptive details of their product on the website when they are not offered and why they are still letting people believe that is what they are getting.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:50 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is terrible for everyone: the company, the customers, and the product. Although in the past I've heard excellent things about 360, lately there's been nothing but bad news. Its definitely understandable when a company goes through growing pains..it could be either really good or bad.
Personally 4k+ is a lot of money for me to just have sitting and seeing no results. If I'm spending that kind of money on wheels and they are backlogged for an extensive amount of time or things like this start to surface about the company, I'm worried.
I understand thru this thread that Modular has taken over although I'm still not really sure what happened in the first place. There are alot of different things going around on the forum boards.

All in all I hope these issues are resolved soon for all more so for the customers who put up their hard earned money expecting to get a quality wheel built wheel. Even further I personally know Gio and his struggle with all of this. His car has been in pieces for months waiting on wheels..he's a lot more composed than what I would have been in his situation.

Best of luck to all parties.

-Vin

Old 04-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Administrator
So who's Bs'ing who.
On one hand I ordered a wheel that says Ti fasteners standard
Then I have their Internet rep here telling me that no I will be getting Stainless steel
Then I call up and they say they don't offer it cause of safety issues
But then again you have their internet rep here stating Titanium fasteners are a option

Believe who you will
either way you look at it's f8cked situation with the company
trying to look good and like they changed their way but its more of the same

I think I have said my peace and have proven my point ball is in your court

Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 PM
So who's Bs'ing who.
On one hand I ordered a wheel that says Ti fasteners standard
Then I have their Internet rep here telling me that no I will be getting Stainless steel
Then I call up and they say they don't offer it cause of safety issues
But then again you have their internet rep here stating Titanium fasteners are a option

Believe who you will
either way you look at it's f8cked situation with the company
trying to look good and like they changed their way but its more of the same

I think I have said my peace and have proven my point ball is in your court
So did they lower the price? I would think the difference in price between titanium and stainless fasteners has to be substantial, and should be passed onto the customer if it was part of the original price

Old 04-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
Can’t staff like contact them and demand they provide answers or risk losing their sponsor account?

I mean it doesnt look good for the site to let them premote but also leave customers awaiting on a response.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FORGED DISTRIBUTING presents SYSTEM FORGED