Snow White aka "Blanca Nieve"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 03:18 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
**** tracks, when it comes to suspension parts especially, this is an issue of safety. I read extensively on parts across multiple models, products built and formats before I buy them, and there has to be a certain amount of trust as well as corporation behind them before I put it on my 3500lb, 300hp death machine. Cars, even tho taken for granted at this point in their existence, should be taken seriously as a complete responsibility.

Old 09-20-2014, 03:25 AM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
I dont need a track to test out or sample my suspension once in a while and feel confident that when I whip this mthafkn turn my suspension ain't gonna fall apart lol

Old 09-20-2014, 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by saywat?
I dont need a track to test out or sample my suspension once in a while and feel confident that when I whip this mthafkn turn my suspension ain't gonna fall apart lol
^Exactly

Old 09-20-2014, 04:04 AM
Received 96 Likes on 85 Posts
I wonder what you guys will think when I get my eBay steering wheel I bought...

Old 09-20-2014, 04:19 AM
Received 194 Likes on 172 Posts
You know what's really funny. Most guys on here say ebay sells cheap and crappy products. The truth is EVERY brand and manufacturer sells something on ebay. Work wheels are sold on ebay, rays wheels are sold on ebay, ravespec sell wheels on ebay, infiniti dealers themselves sell products on ebay. What's even crazier is ebay doesn't manufacture any of the products they sell, they provide a place for any and everybody to sell products but, yet if a product is cheap or malfunctions no one blames the manufacturer of the product. They blame EBAY. So when something goes wrong with the product you purchased on ebay, it isn't ebay's fault, they're just providing a service. It's the manufacturer or company you purchased it from.

As for the track comment. No one said you needed a track to test out your suspension components but, if you're going to brag about how track specific your parts are. How the hell are you really going to know if you're track specific parts are doing what they are REALLY intended to do if your car is never pushed to it's limits and the only way you can find that out is to TAKE IT TO THE TRACK otherwise what's the use in bragging about it.

As for me. I don't test my mods to see if my car will fall apart. I push my car to its limits to make sure I'm getting my monies worth from the mods I purchase and install. This also allows me to find any other areas of my coupe I can improve upon.

Last edited by Mr. Brooks; 09-20-2014 at 04:37 AM.
The following users liked this post:
andyauthentic (09-20-2014)
Old 09-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts
This thread is seeing more action then the door **** at the Crispy Cream on at Friday night!
OP is gonna spend his money on what he wants, y'all are obviously not gonna change is mind.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Hogbone
This thread is seeing more action then the door **** at the Crispy Cream on at Friday night!
OP is gonna spend his money on what he wants, y'all are obviously not gonna change is mind.
That horse really seems to enjoy that beating..

Are those hearts floating out if its head? Haha

Old 09-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Brooks
You know what's really funny. Most guys on here say ebay sells cheap and crappy products. The truth is EVERY brand and manufacturer sells something on ebay. Work wheels are sold on ebay, rays wheels are sold on ebay, ravespec sell wheels on ebay, infiniti dealers themselves sell products on ebay. What's even crazier is ebay doesn't manufacture any of the products they sell, they provide a place for any and everybody to sell products but, yet if a product is cheap or malfunctions no one blames the manufacturer of the product. They blame EBAY. So when something goes wrong with the product you purchased on ebay, it isn't ebay's fault, they're just providing a service. It's the manufacturer or company you purchased it from.

As for the track comment. No one said you needed a track to test out your suspension components but, if you're going to brag about how track specific your parts are. How the hell are you really going to know if you're track specific parts are doing what they are REALLY intended to do if your car is never pushed to it's limits and the only way you can find that out is to TAKE IT TO THE TRACK otherwise what's the use in bragging about it.

As for me. I don't test my mods to see if my car will fall apart. I push my car to its limits to make sure I'm getting my monies worth from the mods I purchase and install. This also allows me to find any other areas of my coupe I can improve upon.
When people refer to eBay goods they are generally refering to cheap no name brand parts.

thegreatkwijibo (09-20-2014)
Old 09-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Received 142 Likes on 123 Posts
^exactly regardless of where I bought them I'm not going to call Work wheels Ebay wheels.

Old 09-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by andyauthentic
I personally don't trust anything that doesn't say Made in USA, I think ALL that other stuff is made in China.
Everything is made in China Thailand or Vietnam these days. I think the best you'd find that won't cost an arm or a leg would be made in China parts, assembled in the US.

andyauthentic (09-24-2014)