New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Love from Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 06:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Love from Houston

Hello g35 drivers, so I've been lurking the site for a while and I've been running stock and just changing parts oem as I go but now I'm ready to do some aftermarket and I'm starting with suspension/alignment. My lower ball joints in the front are done for and I've been looking at the spc http://www.amazon.com/Performance-721204-Replacement-Control-Infiniti/dp/B00BURHM8U
And I've also been looking at the Megan racing one http://www.meganracing.com/product_detail.asp?prodid=850&catid=90 ,can anybody give me their input on which one is better or your recommendation with this as a start? My budget right now 1,200

Last edited by valrex7; 02-23-2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:34 PM

I haven't given her much loving but it's time. Pic of bae

Old 02-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Let's talk about Houston
I may be moved to a position there lol

How is it?
I have only been to dallas

Old 02-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
Let's talk about Houston
I may be moved to a position there lol

How is it?
I have only been to dallas
Well lucky for you I've been to Dallas. They're pretty similar just Houston traffic sucks *** they have the broadest freakin freeway in the world I-10 going to Katy and that **** is always backed up Monday-Friday, and not just that but everything inside the beltway perimeter is. Weather is usually warm, girls in shorts almost all the time, summers are hell hole but you find real girls everywhere, lil ghetto here and there but that's in every city (I'm from Cali trust me). The car scene here though it's nice, there's meets almost everyday if you know where to look, making some real power. Bars are plenty, you just have to drive everywhere A LOT. Galveston is an hour (depending where you live) and there's other nice places to explore. So welcome to Houston

Old 02-23-2016, 07:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by valrex7
Well lucky for you I've been to Dallas. They're pretty similar just Houston traffic sucks *** they have the broadest freakin freeway in the world I-10 going to Katy and that **** is always backed up Monday-Friday, and not just that but everything inside the beltway perimeter is. Weather is usually warm, girls in shorts almost all the time, summers are hell hole but you find real girls everywhere, lil ghetto here and there but that's in every city (I'm from Cali trust me). The car scene here though it's nice, there's meets almost everyday if you know where to look, making some real power. Bars are plenty, you just have to drive everywhere A LOT. Galveston is an hour (depending where you live) and there's other nice places to explore. So welcome to Houston
I saw the crime is pretty shitty in most spots
As far as traffic, I deal with NYC every week. Life is traffic and traffic is life.
Not looking forward to the heat but I'll live lol
I was in Oklahoma for 5 years so I'm pretty familiar with the slow pace and everything out there.
And good God the houses and property taxes are cheap lol. Thats one thing I can't wait for ha

Old 02-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Banned
Also the spc link from Amazon is for their camber kits btw

Old 02-24-2016, 09:00 AM
Received 130 Likes on 125 Posts
Please take that "S" off the trunk
Houstontaylor will be all sorts of help when he gets there

Old 02-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad that you decided to join us and post. Your ride looks great! Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. This forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:46 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by VenomGT9
houstontaylor will have a hard time adjusting from Jordans to cowboy boots lol.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:57 AM
welcome

Old 02-24-2016, 11:50 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by VenomGT9

Old 02-24-2016, 11:54 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
I saw the crime is pretty shitty in most spots
As far as traffic, I deal with NYC every week. Life is traffic and traffic is life.
Not looking forward to the heat but I'll live lol
I was in Oklahoma for 5 years so I'm pretty familiar with the slow pace and everything out there.
And good God the houses and property taxes are cheap lol. Thats one thing I can't wait for ha
RE: Crime,

Depends really where you live. The east side of town along with the southwest side are kind of the worst places, but overall, it seems the farther you are from the center of the area, the better it gets.

Regarding traffic, it seems to be getting worse in any part of the City, Katy-Jersey Village-Spring/Woodlands areas seem to be the worst hit coming into the downtown AM and going home in the PM.

Heat-yeah, it's bad.

Houses and properties seem to be on the rise overall everywhere but compared to other places, yeah, they are real affordable.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jusseth
RE: Crime,

Depends really where you live. The east side of town along with the southwest side are kind of the worst places, but overall, it seems the farther you are from the center of the area, the better it gets.

Regarding traffic, it seems to be getting worse in any part of the City, Katy-Jersey Village-Spring/Woodlands areas seem to be the worst hit coming into the downtown AM and going home in the PM.

Heat-yeah, it's bad.

Houses and properties seem to be on the rise overall everywhere but compared to other places, yeah, they are real affordable.
what is Humble like? also have been looking in Friendswood...btw these are totes adorbz town names

Old 02-24-2016, 03:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Lol ... I live by friendswood and it's a nice place but it's getting crowded fast and a lot of construction on 45 hwy right now. Crime not so much but way nicer than other areas. Humble is nice to a lot of good homes for cheap over there since it's like 30 min from downtown. You can't go wrong which ever side you choose. Like the other member said stay away from the inner city area maybe like a 20 mile radius.

Old 02-24-2016, 03:58 PM
Received 130 Likes on 125 Posts
Almost as bad as Flowerfield, IL...but Friendswood sounds lovely too

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Love from Houston