New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Another new owner!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 04:28 PM
gtr proto test driver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glex25
I got Mtec's also in my rear seat.
Have yet to install them.

Once i get my new hood i will have a DIY day in my house so everyone can their modding on.
PARTY AT GEO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no really ima order those bulbs so i can do my fogs also

Old 09-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glex25
I got Mtec's also in my rear seat.
Have yet to install them.

Once i get my new hood i will have a DIY day in my house so everyone can get their modding on.

so mtecs r better, huh? damn...i knew i shouldve waited, but oh well...we'll see how this goes.

yeah son...im up for a lil modding get togethers! i'll bring the coronas too !

Old 09-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Dude, I so regret not getting an M3 instead of the G. I hope you have more luck with the G keeping you happy. Btw the Silverstars aren't a perfect match for the fogs, I had them and got rid of them for the Mtec's.
Lots of my friends who have M3s look forward to the time that they will be able to afford a 997. Those who have a 997 look forward to the time that they can afford a TT. Although I've never owned a TT, my brother did, and it made my M3 feel like a piece of garbage. So for car enthusiasts it's all about the next car which will be faster, handle better, and be a lot more expensive. Personally I'm happy driving a car that gives me around 80% of the pleasure of my 996 for about a third of the price.

Old 09-05-2005, 09:54 AM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FAST1
Lots of my friends who have M3s look forward to the time that they will be able to afford a 997. Those who have a 997 look forward to the time that they can afford a TT. Although I've never owned a TT, my brother did, and it made my M3 feel like a piece of garbage. So for car enthusiasts it's all about the next car which will be faster, handle better, and be a lot more expensive. Personally I'm happy driving a car that gives me around 80% of the pleasure of my 996 for about a third of the price.
Haha, not to drift offtopic, but I know exactly what you mean and I have the same kind of friends. At some point you need to stop dreaming and be happy with what you have. I was only looking at a pre-owned M because the price difference isn't too bad, and insurance would be pretty much the same. Cars like Porsche are in a totally different category, pretty much the best thing short of an exotic. I don't think I'd ever spend 80k on a car even if I could afford it. But I see your point and totally agree with you.

Originally Posted by MISTIKMACK
so mtecs r better, huh? damn...i knew i shouldve waited, but oh well...we'll see how this goes.
They're about the same price on ebay (just make sure you get them from a legit seller, there are knockoffs out there), and they match so much better than my silverstars. But now I drive with the fogs off ever since I read that this was caused by the heat from the fogs:

https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...97&postcount=1