NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Full Northeast Meet in NJ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2003, 10:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Full Northeast Meet in NJ???

I am in NYC. I dont have any of the super mods you guys probably have but I would love to attend and learn more about my new toy from you knowledged folk.

I would just need to know the exact date at least 3 weeks in advance so I could take the day off. I am a subway train conductor. I work weekends. What the hell..I'd even book off sick and leave thousands stranded waiting for their train just so I could be able to make it to this meet.

Just kidding. They always have backup conductors on hand in case anyone books off sick.

'04 G coupe TB Graph 5A (all options except NAV).
No Mods.....yet

Old 12-21-2003, 07:38 PM

Count me in!

I would prefer E-Town though, but happy either way

2003 G35 Coupe
6MT, loaded w/o nav., Diamond graphite, clear corners, injen intake, Borla exhaust, Unorthodox pulleys, Tein springs, Data Systems Grill, 20" Maido GR-5's to come...

Old 12-23-2003, 11:57 AM

Buzzard,
I have no mods at all, this event will be for ***** and giggles baby, yeah!
I've sent off an outline/proposal to Infiniti, let's see if they are as interested as we are.
If it happens it looks as if it will be on a Sunday, the Atco Raceway shedule has already locked in their Series races, which are on Saturdays.

JD
2003.5 Coupe, Blk/Blk

Old 12-23-2003, 07:15 PM

I will go as long as its not April 4th...that's my birthday Plus I would rather do e-town. Keep us posted.

2003 Brilliant Silver 6MT
Injen Intake

Old 12-24-2003, 04:32 PM
G SQUAD

jd , i think the 25th would be great cause the weather should be warmer at the end of the month rather than the begining.good luck with dealing with infiniti dude. merry christmas

Old 12-30-2003, 04:19 PM

I'm a newbie- This site is great! I just got a G35X last week and have got some great advice on where to start with the mods. People have been very helpful.
Count me in if a NJ meet happens. Maybe some of the dealerships would be interested in throwing some cash into this if we let them advertise and do their stuff.
Looking forward to meeting all of you and your G's

If it's a G it's 4 me!

Old 12-30-2003, 04:33 PM

I've spent 1/2 of my working day reading the Forums. This site rocks. A person on the Z site said something that sparked an interest. I like dragging....but a road course would be loads of fun. Are there any in the E-Town / Atco area? Furthermore, does a road course interest others?

If it's a G it's 4 me!

Old 12-30-2003, 06:50 PM
G SQUAD

dude i think etown was working on building one as far as i remember.atco on the other hand i m not sure,never been there but am looking forward to it in the spring.hopefully we ll have a caravan heading down there. happy new year : ) !!!!!!!!

Old 12-30-2003, 07:48 PM

When we first started to talk about a full on northeast meet we wanted to do a day at a road course but we either couldn't get a reservation ( One place told us they had an opening in 2007) or it was very expensive. I think the first choice for a lot of us would be a road course. So if anyone has any hookups or ideas let us know.

I think that the day PULI and JDKING are planning will be great if thay get support and help from all of us. I live in Vermont, so any day I get to see another coupe is a great day. I saw one last week and it was the first time in 2 months.

G35C Blk, 6MT, Lthr, Aero, Prem

Old 12-31-2003, 10:55 AM

Ok...no problem here. Looks like we will be hitting the drag strips this summer! I better get moving with some mods. I'll spend some time looking into road courses for the future. Additionally, if someone hasn't already contacted Infiniti for both this summer and future events I can give it a shot. IF anybody knows who already got the ball rolling or tried to with Infiniti email me @ dan.napoli@verizon.net. The more they hear from us the better off we will be. This will not only benefit the G owners but Infiniti too.

HAPPY NYE TO ALL!!!

If it's a G it's 4 me!

Old 12-31-2003, 07:07 PM
G SQUAD

dn that s great were all looking forward to it. if you can help give it a shot, when i get the oil changed next month i m gonna talk to my dealer and the service manager for advice and see what happens.i ll be doin the mod thing when my income tax comes lol happy new year guys!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2004, 02:39 PM

I'm down for atco or etown i've been to both and would bring a couple of my friends who have modded rides.

Old 01-03-2004, 06:55 PM
G SQUAD

ANY UPDATES?

Old 01-04-2004, 12:52 AM

I think because of the holidays the news has been slow. I'll try to get some updates for you.

G35C Blk, 6MT, Lthr, Aero, Prem

Old 01-04-2004, 06:47 AM

I just wanted to add a few track links as an FYI.

Lebenon Valley is a dragway outside of Albany. http://www.dragway.com/
They don't seem to have their 2004 schedule set yet so there may be openings. There 2003 schedule had a mustang weekend a few other of the like.

and Pocono Raceway is probably the premiere road coarse in the northeast. http://www.poconoraceway.com/ Again not as close as the others but they do have an email address for track rental and only seem to have 3 events on the schedule for the year.

'04 Red/willow 5a, all but navi

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Full Northeast Meet in NJ???