NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Jim Coleman Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jim Coleman Infiniti

Today, one of our satisfied owners brought this site to my attention. After reading some of the comments posted here I decided to join the forum. I must say, I was very disturbed by some of the postings. As an American, I believe in free speach, and all that it entails. It is my sincere hope, that everyone who visits our showroom, or contacts our dealership by phone or email, is treated with the dignity and respect. We strive to provide our customers with the absolute best Infiniti has to offer. Some of you obviously feel that we came up short in some way, and for that I apologize. No one on this site is held accountable for thier comments. At Jim Coleman Infiniti we are held accountable for our comments and behavior. Having said that, it is my sincere hope that anyone considering the purchase or lease of a new or used Infiniti, visit our showroom for themselves or contact me directly. I have every confidence you will be greated by a professional sales consultant, who will take the time to listen to your wants and need , and help in your selection and purchase process. If however, for any reason you would like to speak to me directly I can be reached either by phone @ 301-469-2100 or by email through this web site. I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of owning an Infiniti. Sincerly, William N. Bell, General Manager/ Jim Coleman Infiniti

Old 01-26-2004, 12:39 PM
National G Club
Re: Jim Coleman Infiniti

William,

Im still waiting on a refund deposit of an order that I cancelled last wednesday. Any idea of how that takes to go thru? I was pretty disconcerted when one of the members here stated that it took TWO MONTHS for him to finally get his deposit back. I am however trying to give JC the benefit of the doubt and will wait until the end of week for the deposit refund.

Ill e-mail you with my name so you can check it on it for yourself.

Thank you

Old 01-27-2004, 10:09 AM
National G Club
Re: Jim Coleman Infiniti

Just wanted to post an update. JC was pretty quick about doing my deposit refund. Just checked my CC online and the credit is on there. Id say it took about 2 days after I cancelled the order. Not too bad