NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

DC Area G Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Like four G coupes that I roll with go out Fridays and Saturdays during the late nights looking for trouble down town ! We meet every weekend ! Lots of woo and ahh !!! We all roll on Dubs ! We have a ball rollin out !!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by SILVERSURFERG35
Like four G coupes that I roll with go out Fridays and Saturdays during the late nights looking for trouble down town ! We meet every weekend ! Lots of woo and ahh !!! We all roll on Dubs ! We have a ball rollin out !!!!
No teenaged rims here either!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:15 PM
We will be out this weekend to !! Jay-Z is supposed to be at Love so the ladies will be out !!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:24 PM
We will be out this weekend to !! Jay-Z is supposed to be at Love so the ladies will be out !!
Im off I395 and Kings Street...I'll hit you with a PM if my weekend is clear.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Cool !! We normally meet at the Exxon on New York Ave right across from Checkers at like 11 to 12 at night !! All G's are welcome !!! The more the better !

Old 11-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
I am late to posting here, but I live in the DC metro area. Primarily in South East off of Texas Avenue.....Bethesda, Laurel and Largo Maryland. I haven't seen many G's.....maybe one or two but I am always on the look out!

Last edited by cutieerica; 11-09-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by dcmidnight
I can certainly *not* recommend Jim Coleman Infiniti in Bethesda. Had horrible, horrible dealings with them back in December.
I've received service from Jim Coleman and it was a pleasant experience. What happened when you went there?

Old 11-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought my car from Jim Coleman, sales suck and service 7 out of 10!!!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Cool !! We normally meet at the Exxon on New York Ave right across from Checkers at like 11 to 12 at night !! All G's are welcome !!! The more the better !
Work and school had me by the groin last night...anyone up for late night G meet tonight?

Old 11-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
when and where

Old 11-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cutieerica
I've received service from Jim Coleman and it was a pleasant experience. What happened when you went there?

looks like you are new around the forum.. welcome.
well goto group section and read the NationalG forum.. there are some complaint and rants about Jim coleman, I even made a post about my experience with them.. i HATE, Jim coleman.. they treated me like a little kid. I might look young but I am a lot older than I look. i dont want to offend you or anyone but I am going to say it right out...
I don't have a Vagina, and that is one of the reason why i can't get good service, and that is the truth...

Old 11-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by spddmn124
looks like you are new around the forum.. welcome.
well goto group section and read the NationalG forum.. there are some complaint and rants about Jim coleman, I even made a post about my experience with them.. i HATE, Jim coleman.. they treated me like a little kid. I might look young but I am a lot older than I look. i dont want to offend you or anyone but I am going to say it right out...
I don't have a Vagina, and that is one of the reason why i can't get good service, and that is the truth...
Thanks for the warm welcome. No offense taken. I do have a vagina and it's sad to hear that's the reason why I am getting the goods and others aren't based on if they are a guy or a young guy or not.

Where do you take your car? The only other dealerships I know of is the one in Tysons, Annapolis and isn't there one in Ellicott City?

I respect your honesty 100% and off to read those threads you referred me to.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:10 PM
sick azz a dog

Originally Posted by sardento
when and where
Glory Days for lunch....medium burger....in bed ever since....sorry for the late reply...im dun for the night....not feeling to hot. maybe another time.

Until then...

Corey

Old 11-10-2007, 09:17 PM
sick azz a dog

Originally Posted by sardento
when and where
Glory Days for lunch....medium burger....in bed ever since....sorry for the late reply...im dun for the night....not feeling to hot. maybe another time.

Until then...

Corey

Old 11-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cutieerica
Thanks for the warm welcome. No offense taken. I do have a vagina and it's sad to hear that's the reason why I am getting the goods and others aren't based on if they are a guy or a young guy or not.

Where do you take your car? The only other dealerships I know of is the one in Tysons, Annapolis and isn't there one in Ellicott City?

I respect your honesty 100% and off to read those threads you referred me to.

nice you have a BS G35!!! the best color EVER!!! LOLOL
I take mine to Infiniti of Chantilly, My service advisor is Stephen, he is the asst manager. First thing he did right was "Welcome to IOC, Mr. XXXX, How can I help you." First impression is last impression and he made a great impression on me! great service too, got my tires installed, oil change, alignment and got some TSB work done the first time for only $180, JC tried to charge me $380!!!, second time oil change, seat change and fixed my rattle, he even asked me anything else I wanted to fix in/out of the car under warrantee beacuse my warrantee was about to expire. they provided me new g35 sedan, not like JC, and it was hassle free experience, Washed my car (dirty brembos) CLEAN!!! The best thing is I dropped my car off at 7am and they had coffee, water and soda available for all their patrons, big lounge for customers with 52 plasma screen Tv... I was VERY impressed. Price is competitive also (far better than JC). well anyways, think about IOC, i also heard good things about IOA. I'll see you around here, I am in bethesda rockville and potomac. hope this helped.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC Area G Owners?