NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

DC Area G Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts
IOC FTW! . I drove a new GX for 30+ days for free while
they put a new hand built engine in my G35c for Oil Consumption issues....obviously the intake and Filter were flags of modification...but Steve, (same guy mentioned above), said I have doing this for 25 years...write a letter to Nissan and explain your disappointment I will attach that to our write up......and....

3.5K miles on that brand new GX later (drove to St.Louis in that sucker and Richmond like 6 times)...I drove away im my G with a motor noticebly stronger...and hand built my Japanese nerds like it should be...not the New Mexico mass production engines like most of us have. It took 3 weeks to come in(engine) but only 5 days for the install. Ohh yeah my motor blew up while I was in Richmond, due to no oil in that sucker...the tow was free also!

My car has been through an aweful lot. So I do most of the work myself now...but for warranteed items, its going to IOC. Its a drive from house, (East Falls Church, I395 King St), but worth it to watch to game or news on that big TV while drinkin fresh brew Java.....plus knowing my car will be taken care of too...lol!

Old 11-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by spddmn124
nice you have a BS G35!!! the best color EVER!!! LOLOL
I take mine to Infiniti of Chantilly, My service advisor is Stephen, he is the asst manager. First thing he did right was "Welcome to IOC, Mr. XXXX, How can I help you." First impression is last impression and he made a great impression on me! great service too, got my tires installed, oil change, alignment and got some TSB work done the first time for only $180, JC tried to charge me $380!!!, second time oil change, seat change and fixed my rattle, he even asked me anything else I wanted to fix in/out of the car under warrantee beacuse my warrantee was about to expire. they provided me new g35 sedan, not like JC, and it was hassle free experience, Washed my car (dirty brembos) CLEAN!!! The best thing is I dropped my car off at 7am and they had coffee, water and soda available for all their patrons, big lounge for customers with 52 plasma screen Tv... I was VERY impressed. Price is competitive also (far better than JC). well anyways, think about IOC, i also heard good things about IOA. I'll see you around here, I am in bethesda rockville and potomac. hope this helped.
I will be on the look out for your around the area! I am not a big fan of Virginia (no disrespect to any VA folk on here) so going to Chantilly is out for me. I am glad you found somewhere that treated you right. That's what really matters when we spend our hard earned money.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Received 190 Likes on 145 Posts