NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Wilmington,DE coupes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 03:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wilmington,DE coupes

is there anyone out there in good ol' newark or wilmington de with a coupe? i just ordered mine and was wondering how many other coupes are on the road.

Old 03-15-2003, 11:28 AM
Re: Wilmington,DE coupes

I live in Newark. I ordered one at the end of January. It looks like it won't be until June before I get it since I didn't want a sunroof. I got a call yesterday that they are starting production, mine will be the second unit.

Good things come to those who wait.

Old 03-18-2003, 02:09 AM

What's up Sion,

Yeah, I can't wait to get mine either. I ordered from Winner Infiniti and was called last week to say that mine will be here in May!!!!! I posted this thread so long ago I didn't think there were any other coupes in our area. I live in Bear but work in Newark and can't wait to sport the "G".

Bozz
6MT Laser Red w/ prem.

Old 03-18-2003, 08:58 AM

Bozz,
I ordered mine from Winner too. I'll be getting the diamond graphite with the leather graphite interior, automatic. I'm getting too old to fool with the stick. Have you seen any G's around? I haven't, that's why I checked into the forum. Also I wanted to see what others thought about the car.

May will be here before you know it.

Sion

Old 03-18-2003, 10:29 AM

Sion,

I've only seen 1 coupe on the road and that was a blue 5at out for a test drive on 95N. I have seen a slew of sedans but who cares about those...right? That was one of the big reasons I went with the Infiniti, 'cause no one else around has it.

Bozz
6MT Laser Red w/ prem.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:26 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trying to get a Delaware response!! Another fellow G owner here, anybody out there?

Old 10-19-2004, 01:02 PM

you can check out my Coupe on Colonial Parking lot on 7th & 8th on Orange st in Wilmington.

04c/Black/AT/PIAA/AL padel/smoked clear corner/6th grounded-wire/z-tube/pop-charger/UR pully/Data grille/Gialla spoiler/15% tint/Kinetix test pipe resonator/OBX y-pipe/BlueBat's overlay

Old 10-28-2004, 05:22 PM

DE Coupes, im from southeast PA, about 20 minutes from the DE border...u guys should get togwther with some of us Philly area G's sometime...id also like to see some modded G's myself...Mikimotos in Wilmington kicks @ss by the way!

Old 10-29-2004, 11:41 AM

"I'm at Wilmington Hosp., black coupe"
Hey jbone, I think I saw your coupe on parking lot when I was going home last nite... was it facing toward the hospital at RT 52???

04c/Black/AT/PIAA/AL padel/smoked clear corner/6th grounded-wire/z-tube/pop-charger/UR pully/Data grille/Gialla spoiler/15% tint/Kinetix test pipe resonator/OBX y-pipe/BlueBat's overlay

Old 11-02-2004, 10:40 AM

PearlCoupe- I'm from Philly area going to school here right now, I have an ivory pearl coupe...Sounds like you have about the same, we should definitely try to get some coupes to meet up around here...

Old 11-03-2004, 10:35 AM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe

Doorbell, I'm not sure, I usually park in the small hospital lot on Washington St. near Mikimoto's. That may have been me

Old 11-06-2004, 12:06 PM

Hey guys, I'm also from Delaware (Newark)...long time lurker, first time poster. Bought my black on black 6mt last July from Winner. I'm the one driving around with the Impul replica spoiler in case you've seen me. Yes, we should definitely get together for a meet!

Old 11-11-2004, 07:40 PM

Hey guys...now that it's getting a bit colder out and snow is in the future I went ahead and bought and old Jeep Cherokee for my winter ride...but if you guys wanna meet up in the Newark/Wilmington area I would bring mine out of storage. I have a Carribean Blue MT coupe. I work in Newark and i've actually talked to a couple of guys with black coupes who had their cars at Audio Works for some work. Lets see if we can all meet on a saturday afternoon soon before it gets too cold.

Old 11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
'04.5 Black 6MT Coupe

Where's Audio Works? Also, know anyone that does the clear bra?

Old 11-11-2004, 11:33 PM

Audio works actually has 2 or 3 locations, the two that I know of are kirkwood highway and inside the newark shopping center (off main street). I had them install my double din dash, eclipse avn unit, and custom subwoofer box next to the spare tire. If you need more specifics you can pm me and i'll try and get back to ya as soon as i can. Also if anyone in the newark/wilmington area has installed an exhaust system on their coupe, i would love to see (hear) it. I plan to buy some type of exhaust in the spring, but i want to hear how it sounds first.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wilmington,DE coupes